PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Thoughts From The Npm

BAI HE
03-26-2003, 01:26 PM
http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=20737&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Sort of interesting what people think Chi-Gung and Tai Chi are.
Check out this thread from the Northern Mantis Section.

The Willow Sword
03-27-2003, 10:21 AM
why i got out of the organized school regime. It almost feels like being part of an organized religion. The ironic thing about this reference is that most of these schools bash and trash each other,,they proclaim thier superiority and "authenticity" over everyone else. What gets me angry at times is that most of all of this BS rhetoric is from the students and the masters and owners of these schools do nothing about it. I believe it is due to money and the fear of losing that money.(welcome to america). also there is no such thing as bad publicity eh.
As far as what individuals think taichi and qigong is about, You know as well as i that the definition will be different with each person(dead horse beaten).

Go independant,,learn all you can,,refine what you know and create yourself. You will find ,as i have, that the best teachers and the best "schools"are those that you find in the park by chance, and those little insignificant schools that have no aspirations other than to teach what they know and not sell an image or boast an authenticity.

Many Respects,,The Willow Sword

Walter Joyce
03-27-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by The Willow Sword
I believe it is due to money and the fear of losing that money.(welcome to america).
Many Respects,,The Willow Sword

America has neither invented nor cornered the market on greed. Welcome to the world.

BAI HE
03-27-2003, 01:17 PM
Ah the sound of people chasing money, and money getting away.

How are you Walter? Hope everything
is going good for you.

Walter Joyce
03-27-2003, 01:47 PM
Very well, thanks Pete, as I hope you are also.
Walter

BAI HE
03-27-2003, 02:06 PM
Other than money getting away, I'm doing well

Vapour
03-27-2003, 06:34 PM
There are 280 million people in United States.

Less than 5 million practice one form of martial arts/sport or another.

That leave 275 million people to exploit.

BAI HE
03-28-2003, 08:18 AM
Then what are we waiting for?