View Full Version : Looking for TCM help!!!

Happy Lohan
03-27-2003, 05:12 PM
Hooray for the anonymity of the internet! I was hoping some of the TCM practitioners might be able to help me with a rather sensitive problem I've been having for about 7 months.

Without being too graphic, last August I noticed some changes in my...well...nether regions. After numerous tests, I was told by a urologist that I have what's known as a "hydrocele", which is a pocket of fluid in the genital area...I can be more specific if you need me to be... It makes things a bit more swollen, so to speak.

My question is, might this be from some sort of element imbalance? Improper QiGong? Meridian blockage? Might accupuncture help this?

I would very much appreciate ANY AND ALL advice on this. Sorry to be so candid--it's rather embarassing to talk about.

Despite this, I remain a Happy Lohan:D :rolleyes:

03-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Yeah, right.


Google search. Owened.

Happy Lohan
03-27-2003, 07:00 PM
Ha! Thanks for the reply! That link was funny...

Fortunately, my problems have nothing to do with sniffing anyone else's underwear. Except occasionally my own, but that's another story. If anyone else can help with my first post, I would really appreciate it.

H Lh

Repulsive Monkey
03-31-2003, 12:45 AM
Could be either a Yang deficieny with the Kidneys or a channel blockage with the bladder.