PDA

View Full Version : You join us or you are against us/ As the hate for Canada began?...

old jong
03-28-2003, 04:03 PM
Heard on the news this morning:
A canadian forbidden to by gas in Vermont....A canadian told when buying on E-Bay that "we do not ship in France,Germany and...Canada!" .... Elderly Canadian living in florida told to put his Canadian flag down...or else!...

Is that the respect any "free" american should be giving to another sovereing country?...A country that is your country's best friend...A country that just chose to follow and respect international law.

Is democracy still a concept valid in the U.S.?

:(

shaolin kungfu
03-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Is democracy still a concept valid in the U.S.?

Short answer, no. But there is still the illusion of one.

Water Dragon
03-28-2003, 04:10 PM
I thought the hate for Canada began a long time ago :confused:

I'm joking. Don't pay too much attention, it's the 5 % rule.

5 % of any population are a bunch of @ssholes who make the rest look bad. This is because people tend to always forget the good and remember the bad.

Waidan
03-28-2003, 04:12 PM
Those incidents clearly prove that Americans, in general, hate your country.

Oh wait. In other news, thousands upon thousands of Canadians visiting U.S. soil for both business and leisure purposes reported absolutely no ill-will whatsoever.

Get a grip, sir.

dezhen2001
03-28-2003, 04:19 PM
that is very su(ky :(

dawood

old jong
03-28-2003, 04:23 PM
Don't worry,I have a pretty good grip! ;) Just reporting some incidents.
I just hope that I will be able to enjoy your beatiful roads around lake Champlain region on my GoldWing this summer without fear of being treated like garbage by the locals. :eek:

rogue
03-28-2003, 04:24 PM
Hey, some Canadians boo our National Anthem, insult our president and say mean things about us. Goes both ways.

Wait till all those rednecks find out their Camaros were built in Canada. They're heads will explode over that quandry.

Waidan
03-28-2003, 04:28 PM
No prob, Jong. I think the mentioned "5% rule" definitely applies...just stay away from the nine-balls and don't make fun of our beer ;)

Water Dragon
03-28-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Waidan
No prob, Jong. I think the mentioned "5% rule" definitely applies...just stay away from the nine-balls and don't make fun of our beer ;)

And don't show us a piece of ham and say it's bacon!!!!!!!!

old jong
03-28-2003, 04:31 PM
What do you expect of hockey fans?...

You just have to boo our anthem and insult Jean Chretien and we will be even!...;)

I know about the camaro!...They just closed the factory!...:rolleyes:

ZIM
03-28-2003, 06:45 PM
Don't worry,I have a pretty good grip!

LOL :D

What I thought su(ked was our ambassador telling you guys off.... that's not right. I also heard that Canada has troops there- not many [like 20+] but still... ppl shouldn't be so dumb...

...so don't worry Old Jong, we'll hide you in our attics when bush decides to invade... ;)

Knifefighter
03-28-2003, 06:49 PM
Canadians rock.

diego
03-28-2003, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by rogue

Wait till all those rednecks find out their Camaros were built in Canada. They're heads will explode over that quandry.

lol

dezhen2001
03-28-2003, 06:50 PM
if anything i got it much worse than ALL u guys:

i think saddam is a tyrant and am alarmed at the fact that no other msulim nation stopped his oppression

i dont thin the US should have gone in without UN backing as its an "illegal" war.

so now i get targeted BOTH by Muslims AND the "west".

dawood

Christopher M
03-28-2003, 06:54 PM
http://www.canada.com/national/features/iraq/story.html?id=C392B750-ECEA-45E4-91D5-2CE4ED371AB0

TjD
03-28-2003, 07:17 PM
any college student (except for the really ****y ones) around here love canada. montreal and quebec are some of the best places for our 18 people to party as they can drink there :D that and club supersexe is renowned.

i think it all boils down to the 5% rule. especially since there are too many **** people in america, that 5% is really big :)

not to mention the 5% breed more :(

Black Jack
03-28-2003, 07:25 PM
I said it once and I will say it again. Canada has some of the best strip clubs I have ever seen. 10 bucks for full nude dances with amazing mary janes that let you touch them almost all over.

Ya lucky bas-tard :D

old jong
03-28-2003, 08:03 PM
Now,that's a reuniting factor!...;)

Kinjit
03-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Hmmmm... I think you guys might be dissapointed if you ever come to sweden :p

Stryder
03-28-2003, 08:16 PM
JUst a quick question. What's ham? Oh and when it comes to knocking american beer I have to ask what beer.. oh you mean the stuff thats equivalent to our non alcholic beer about .5%.

Stryder
03-28-2003, 08:20 PM
Oh and on a side note, there are also canadian ships in the persian gulf that can be used in the war effort as well in the near future.

David Jamieson
03-28-2003, 10:38 PM
Canada didn't enter the war in iraq as a combative because it was not sanctioned by the U.N.

Canada stands as a country who supports and upholds the principles and ideals of the United Nations.

Canada's military has more people and equipment in the region of the new gulf war than the combined 45 nations who support the war in iraq with the exception of the U.K, Australia and the US.

the Country and our Government have always been very clear that they would not circumvent the rules of engagament as prescribed by the U.N.

Canada does not share the suspicion of the middle east that is harboured by the current American administration from a political standpoint.

Celucci (the us ambassador) was told what to say by the Bush whitehouse and has admitted several times to this and that what he said was C.Rice's message as handed to him to deliver to a group of prominent social and business types in the city of Toronto.

Our prime minister and Mr. Bush simply do not see eye to eye on the iraq invasion that the US and the UK and Aus have commited to. But, nevertheless we have ship guarding US naval units, we have officers in the field with the British and Aussy's and we have forces in Afghanistan, Bosinia, Kosovo, etc etc (etc etc = everywhere else Canada plays a peacekeeper role for the U.N)

Let's face it, since the invasion of Iraq, all you are ever gonna here until it's over is propoganda and obfuscation.

As for people who don't like people based solely on political stance and nationality, well too bad for them, they can kiss our red and white frozin butts :D

cheers

old jong
03-29-2003, 04:31 AM
...And the firebirds too! ...The Trans Am!

Oh la la! ;) :D

David Jamieson
03-29-2003, 09:01 AM
And don't tell the family guys about all the windstars (read "all") that were built here.

cheers

rogue
03-29-2003, 09:36 AM
I know about the camaro!...They just closed the factory!... Which brings us to the point of the dropping birth rate in Americas Red-Neck population. Not too long ago each red-neck man fathered 24 children and each red-neck woman brought to term 6 children each.
One theory is that musical acts such as the Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill and Shania Twain(a bloodthirsty Canadian) have been brain washing female American red necks that having a loving husband that doesn't beat you and holds a steady job might be better than "good ol' drunken womanizing Earl". The result of this is that red-neck men now only sire 10.75 children with many red-neck woman only giving birth to 4 children in their entire life. Most alarming is that some RN women now wait until they're 16 before they're second marrage. The result is less drunken red-necks, fewer drunken red-necks means fewer used Camaros wrecked, fewer used Camaros wrecked means Canada losses jobs since they're are currently enough Camaros for the current population.

And don't tell the family guys about all the windstars (read "all") that were built here. Sadly more evidence of Americas dwindling Red-Neck population. :(

Now will someone clean up the mess Watchman made after his head exploded?

guohuen
03-29-2003, 10:55 AM
I Love Canadians and Canada. That said, I've never seen real democracy on a level larger than say a pick up ball game or a church supper. The pretense of democracy I see practiced on a town, state and national level anywhere sickens me.

Christopher M
03-29-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
Canada didn't enter the war in iraq as a combative because it was not sanctioned by the U.N.

http://www.canada.com/national/features/iraq/story.html?id=C392B750-ECEA-45E4-91D5-2CE4ED371AB0

"PM acknowledges Canadians may be on the front lines"

old jong
03-29-2003, 03:52 PM
Thanks Yankees!...I love you too!...:) ;) :D :cool:

old jong
03-29-2003, 03:54 PM

Very deeply!;)

David Jamieson
03-29-2003, 04:15 PM
cm-

i believe i more or less cited that in my original post in this thread.

cheers

rogue
03-29-2003, 04:48 PM
DEEP INSIDE OLD JONG!!!

Hide the children and cheese.

JusticeZero
03-30-2003, 02:05 AM
Uhm... yeah. That's what democracy looks like, in fact. You pays your moneys and you takes your chances. If someone doesn't want to sell to you because you're from Canada, that's your loss and his competitor's gain.

old jong
03-30-2003, 07:33 AM
???...