PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my post bei?

NorthernMantis
03-28-2003, 07:34 PM
Bei-

Why in the world did you delete my post on the attention yu shan thread? It had nothing to do with politics, used no offensive language and didn't even bicker about anything. I tried to write a good constructive post (which took me alot of the short amount of time I have) and then you delete it but somehow you let yu shan write insulting posts with abusive language.:mad: :confused: It was starting to get some nice comments on it. That's very bad moderating in my oppinion and expect Gene Cheng to recieve a formal complaint.

flem
03-28-2003, 08:28 PM
northernmantis,

hold on brother, i started the post, i deleted it. nothing against you. so save the letter to gene, and apologize to the moderator. sorry

NorthernMantis
03-29-2003, 10:56 AM
Oh ok. Hey sorry bei didn't mean to jump the gun that. Since my post was gone I thought you had deleted it.:o :(

yu shan
03-29-2003, 11:47 PM
NorthernMantis

Why don`t you pm or e-mail me? Always just trying to add some flavor to KFO. Keep the faith in your Wah Lum, but keep one eye open! :)

NorthernMantis
03-30-2003, 12:04 AM
No problem:)

BeiTangLang
03-30-2003, 03:40 PM
If you do not mind,..in the future, please feel free to email or pm me for this type of thing; as you have learned, I am not the only person that can delete a thread....& it keeps any private matters private.
Thanks,
BTL

NorthernMantis
04-02-2003, 05:28 PM
It's cool:)

yu shan
04-04-2003, 11:50 PM
NM

What is your Shrfu teaching you? And how is MiamiMantis doing? Sure would be nice to come down your way...

NorthernMantis
04-05-2003, 10:03 AM
Well currently she's teaching me little fan cha like I mentioned months ago but I only get to go like once or twice a month to class sinces it's about an hour and a half away.In a way it's good because it gives me a chance to work on what I know and not rush things. I was learning some of her husbands version of yang style taiji (yang chen fu's style) but I don't have the time anymore for it.

Miamimantis is doing ok. His knees are getting better and stronger after his operation a while back and he's still going strong in the system even though he has a lot of responsibilty to keep up with (ie fmaliy and work). Last night our school performed at the asian cultural awareness festival and went out to eat afterwards. Had a blast.

If you ever come down we'll go out to eat with a couple of buddies of mine.

Later

yu shan
04-05-2003, 09:59 PM
Little Fan Cha is a good form. As for rushing things, I prefer learning the old way, slow! IMO it`s not how MUCH ya know, but how well do know your material. 18-Elders gives you an A+ with what he has seen. Knowing your Teacher, take good care of her! Did you perform at this asian cultural show? Umm, lunch in south florida sounds great! :)

NorthernMantis
04-06-2003, 07:16 PM
I apreciate the good opinion but I still have along way to go and a lot to learn. I'm really very mediocre.

The show was great and I performed 2 forms. Went out to eat at a restaurant with my school. Had a good time and good food.

Tottaly agree on being taught slow.:cool:

yu shan
04-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Training is perpetual, life long...we all have alot to learn.

What two forms did you do? Just curious, WL forms do still excite me! As for this f+, give yourself some credit man. I`ve heard about your speed. Wish like hell you could pick up some stuff from us...you would be dangerous! Shr ZhengZhong will be in Florida this summer, I`ll pay your way, you deserve to see this. Take care.

NorthernMantis
04-08-2003, 05:11 PM
Little mantis and 2nd form. Well speed isn't much if you don't have proper technique behind it.I tend to cut my moves short sometimes. I've seen people who are way faster than I am though. I appreciate the offer but I'm affraid I have to decline. Thanks anyway.:) :cool: