PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun Meetings!

MustafaUcozler
03-30-2003, 11:13 PM
Hi all,

Since I think that meeting different people in the Wing Chun world (and later also outside) and feeling many different methods and "hands" is crucial to the development of good Wing Chun skills, I have dedicated my website now entirely to establishing these meetings between individuals or groups all over the US and the world.

If you would like to meet people for chi-sau/san sau etc. in your town/city/country but don't know where to start, just click on the link below and make the first step:

http://www.yongchunguan.com/community.html

Let's hope this finds some listening ears and seeing eyes. :)

Regards,
Mustafa

MustafaUcozler
03-30-2003, 11:15 PM
Oh yeah,

If anyone wants to meet or is looking for a chi-sau/san sau training partner (I desperately need one myself), please let me know at mustafa@yongchunguan.com

Mustafa

John Weiland
03-30-2003, 11:39 PM
Hi Mustafa,

I signed up. Let's see how it works out. :D
Regards,

MustafaUcozler
03-31-2003, 08:10 AM
HI John!

Thanks for participating! Now, if you just indicated under "California" that you are actually looking to meet people you might actually get some responses....hehe.

Take care,
Mustafa

[Censored]
03-31-2003, 11:25 AM
Washington is not a Wing Chun state, I guess. :(

MustafaUcozler
03-31-2003, 12:21 PM
Hey Censored,

Now it is! :)

Mustafa

Ultimatewingchun
04-09-2003, 12:08 PM
Told Mustafa thatI'm interested also...keep me posted...let's see where it goes...

MustafaUcozler
04-20-2003, 08:03 PM
Hello all!

The date and location for the first "Realistic Practice Meeting" has been set. Please also read the updated rules and info.

Go here to get the info:

http://www.yongchunguan.com

Take care,
Mustafa

PS: If more people are interested now that the date has been set, please contact me through the above web site.

MustafaUcozler
05-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Hi,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the first "Realistic Practice Meeting" has been postponed.

I will let everyone know once a new date and time has been set.

Take care,
Mustafa

Phil Redmond
05-14-2003, 03:39 PM
I should be arriving at Laguardia around 9:00am Thurs. morning, May,15th. I'll PM you my cell phone number. Maybe we can hang out as I have to stay in the city until Fri night to pick up my student from Toronto at Penn Station. I 'm staying with an old Marine buddy that lives on 81st St.
Phil

Sihing73
05-14-2003, 03:56 PM
Hi Phil,

Any chance of you visiting Philly while in the area? If not, I may be in the NYC/CT area Saturday and would welcome the chance to get together. Let me know if you ae interested.

Peace,

Dave

Phil Redmond
05-14-2003, 05:32 PM
Hey, I'm going to be in Mt. Laurel, NJ. that's where the William Cheung seminar will be held and it's right near the Philly border. I will be in Manhattan by 9:30 am Thurs. I'll also PM you my cell #. Somtime during the week I have to go to New Haven to see my students at Yale so I'm going to be in CT, NY, and NJ during the week. I'm leaving for Detroit the following Thurs.
I'd be glad to meet with you and Mustafa.
Phil
p.s. I might not have computer access for a week so Mustafa and Sihing73, call the number I left on both of your PM's.