PDA

View Full Version : Any Kung Fu'ers want to fight MMA?

Mr.Sleazy
03-31-2003, 12:19 PM
Go here:

http://www.etapout.com/about.html

My fighter's name is Mr. Sleazy (big surprise!), he is a wrestler with a 6-2 record so far. I am still a hungry amateur.

I am booked up for the next fight card, but am open to challeges after that!

Sorry they don't have a specific kung-fu category!

Mr.Sleazy
04-01-2003, 10:29 AM
C'mon, doesn't anyone want to fight?

Or at least trash-talk?

Here's my last fight, where I devastated a kick-boxer with a rnd 1 TKO:

In the blue corner, standing 6'6" and weighing 175 lbs, representing Team Big Sleaze.. Mr Sleazy!
In the red corner, standing 6'0" and weighing 195 lbs, representing The Nahrfuk xPatz.. Jahn Jahnson!

The bell rings for the start of round 1.

Both fighters approach each other cautiously.
Mr Sleazy rushes in and hits Jahn Jahnson with a leaping cross to the head.
Mr Sleazy misses with a cross but shoots and slams Jahn Jahnson down with a double leg.
Mr Sleazy is in Jahn Jahnson's guard.
Mr Sleazy unleashes a barrage of punches but they all miss.
Both fighters push each other away and stand up.
Jahn Jahnson misses with a roundhouse kick to the head.
Jahn Jahnson jumps in for a flying knee strike to the head but Mr Sleazy dodges it.
Mr Sleazy stuns Jahn Jahnson with a jab to the head.

The referee jumps in to stop the fight!

Mr.Sleazy
04-04-2003, 10:27 PM
Doesn't anyone want to play?

Or even call me a d o rk or a romo for posting this?

Well no wonder KFu'ers have a bad rep in MMA they won't step up!!

If ya'll are afraid of Mr. Sleazy, then fight Wanklerotaryengine, he is 0-7, a boxer fighting at 135 lbs he is the most cack fighter there.

shaolin kungfu
04-04-2003, 10:50 PM
I'll fight you.

shaolin kungfu
04-04-2003, 10:52 PM
I don't really understand what we do, but I have challenged you.

NorthernMantis
04-05-2003, 09:17 AM
I'd like to but I can't find any mma or grapplers in my area. Maybe int the future.

Mr.Sleazy
04-06-2003, 12:05 AM
Hey dude thanks for the challenge, but you are all booked up for Tuesday's fight card.

I will try to fight you on Thursday when I will kick your butt.

BTW you don't have to do anything except manage the incoming and outgoing challenges and change your fighter's stats when you get experience.

Good luck!

NorthernMantis: its just a game. I'm surprised there wouldn't be any MMA at all in your area. In Vancouver, we have about 3-4 tournaments a year with a MMA event (pankration) which is open to all arts, and takes a minimum rules and pads approach. Don't know if you have anything like that in Florida, but I just went in one and it was really wild I had a great time and won 3 of 4 fights (for real not on etapout).

BTW Mr.Sleazy is now 8-3 with a victory over VieuxCrabe. I tapped him out with a can opener after fending off his guillotine attempt.

shaolin kungfu
04-06-2003, 12:37 AM
does etapout give you a description of the fight?

No_Know
04-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Went to challenge. Mr Sleazy has a period in it. How to put your name that it gets accepted.?

I challenged Thantos (?) instead (was offered as available for challenge) .

shaolin kungfu
04-06-2003, 09:54 AM
He's mr sleazy without a period. My first fight is with senator strom thurmond.

Mr.Sleazy
04-06-2003, 09:58 AM
Shaolin:
Your fighting Strom Thurmond? Be careful he fights dirty! Match descriptions are posted in the results section of the site.

No_Know:
What is your fighter's name is it No_Know?
\

BRING IT ON!!

No_Know
04-06-2003, 05:21 PM
Hashi

Internal Boxer
04-07-2003, 05:20 AM
I entered two MMA tournies last year, doing some more this year.
Happy?

No_Know
04-07-2003, 07:22 AM
If I can't get to a fight immediately, is it polite to decline so that the challenger can be free to fight else where (someone else)?

Thanks.

I can't accept your challenge without finishing the next event.

Chang Style Novice
04-07-2003, 12:36 PM
Okay, I'm trying it. My fighter is "The Hungry Wolf" and my gym is "Under The Big Black Sun" because right now I'm listening to X.

So, where and when and how do we actually e-fight?

edit -

The Hungry Wolf has accepted a challenge from Crankshaft Muldoon. Is that one of you guys? Now what happens?

No_Know
04-08-2003, 01:33 PM
I see you took a match. I took one too. Now when Thursday's done We can match. See you in the electronic statistics ring Saturday.

Chang Style Novice
04-08-2003, 02:59 PM
Okay, so they run some kind of logarithm based on each fighter's stats and come up with a fight narrative and results. All you have to do is maintain your fighter. Now I see.

Anyway, The Hungry Wolf appears to be a badass - he tapped out Crankshaft Muldoon, who is 100 lbs heavier and 6 inches taller in the second round. It was a pretty exciting fight, apparently. (http://etapout.com/results/The%20HuCranks040703.html)

Actually, in real life, I'm much more like C.M. that I am T.H.W..

Who wants a piece?

shaolin kungfu
04-08-2003, 08:20 PM
I lost my first fight.:(

It was pretty bad.

Mr.Sleazy
04-09-2003, 09:29 AM
Shaolin you got whipped by Strom Thurmond's relentless ground and pound:

Senator Strom Thurmond passes the guard into full mount and starts pounding Shaolin kungfu's head with lefts and rights.
Senator Strom Thurmond continues to pound away.

Shaolin kungfu taps out!

Make sure when you fight you try to go against fighters with around the same experience as you, otherwise is pretty lopsided.

Mr. Sleazy got his ass kicked by Timo Kikkannen in a grudge match fight, I am now 0-2 against Timo, a vicious kickboxer. His manager swears otherwise, but I believe Timo has a lot of hockey fighting in his past.

Hashi, nice match with a rnd 2 victory over Brown Death! I am keeping Mr.Sleazy open for you on Saturday, I have deleted all the outgoing challenges in my outbox except to you. Just so you know, this will be a bit of a mis-match bcause Sleazy is 8-4 now while Hashi is only 1-0. Good luck, come back here to trash talk. Here's one for the highlight reel:

brown death is in Hashi's guard.
Hashi maneuvers his legs around brown death's neck and executes a triangle choke.
Hashi tightens the submission hold.
Hashi tightens the submission hold.

brown death taps out!

Hungry Wolf, you had a good match too, softened Crankshaft up with forearm strikes from side mount then went for the ankle lock. Here is a replay:

The Hungry Wolf hits Crankshaft Muldoon with a cross to the head.
The Hungry Wolf feints a jab and takes Crankshaft Muldoon down with a single leg.
The Hungry Wolf is in Crankshaft Muldoon's guard.
The Hungry Wolf opens up the guard and sits back into an ankle lock.

Crankshaft Muldoon taps out!

BTW if any mods wish to move this to Martial Media I have no objections I guess I should have posted it there first...

No_Know
04-09-2003, 09:46 AM
I had considered that a person on top should be able to stay on top by choosing wisely their matches/opponents.

12 matches might not be too far ahead by how I arranged my numbers. We'll see Saturday.

Losing will be fun if it ever happoens. It will help me to realize to address areas to get me more strong where next situation I can stratagize better.

Mr.Sleazy
04-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Well, Thursday's fight card is over, Hungry Wolf (Chang Style) put on the match of the event with a brutal pounding of dezhen, who appeared powerless to stop THW's relentless Ground N'Pound:

http://www.etapout.com/results/dezhenThe%20Hu041003.html

In other events, the brash new amatuer Hashi (No_Know) took his first loss with a round 2 tapout to a nasty keylock applied by the filthy Colon:

http://www.etapout.com/results/HashiColon041003.html

Mr. Sleazy dominated a much less experienced fighter Pacquaio, a member of Team Stonejaw:

http://www.etapout.com/results/PacquaMr%20Sle041003.html

Mr. Sleazy is now saving himself for a Saturday fight with the bravado-fueled newcomer Hashi!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

Chang Style Novice
04-10-2003, 10:19 AM
UNDEFEATED!!!!!!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Who else wants to be puppy chow!!??!

edit - Johnny Gunk is gonna get ate up! Mmmm....Guuuuuuunk. (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=Johnny%20Gunk)

Is there anyway we can get all the KFO people into the same team or gym or whatever? We could totally be a force over there.

The Willow Sword
04-10-2003, 10:30 AM
Dont kick my ass too hard

no hitting the face(hey i need to be pretty fo da huneys:D )

no groin biting or kicking

no eye gouging

no making fun of my mother

no arm breaks or tickling

no poking(i know this will be hard for you wrestlers that like to get down;) )

no harsh language

no cheap shots

YOU buy the beer afterwards

no cheap beer

and no french wine(suppoert our troops you french B@stards).

oh yes and one more thing: dont muss my hair.

:D :D :D :D

Mr.Sleazy
04-10-2003, 10:31 AM
Nice fight, Hungry Wolf!!

Johnny Gunk looks like a chump you should walk all over him!

Perhaps you have the guts to face Mr.Sleazy after I dispose of Hashi??

Chang Style Novice
04-10-2003, 10:35 AM
Check your challenge list, buster!

edit - a 9-4 record! You'll probably hand me a serious loss. Oh, well. Get your rabies shots anyway.

Suntzu
04-10-2003, 10:49 AM
alright I'm in… and I aint hidin behind no fake name neither… but I'm gonna go thru a bunch of nobodies and than I'm coming for… hmmmmmm…

Chang Style Novice
04-10-2003, 10:56 AM
I aint hidin behind no fake name neither

Your name is really Sun Tzu??!:p

Mr.Sleazy
04-10-2003, 10:57 AM
I will meet you in the ring on Tuesday Hungry Wolf I hope you are hungry enough to eat my e-fists! Bring it on!

If you beat me you will jump to rank 693!!!

Saturday I am saving for Hashi (No_Know) I will make his record 1-2!!!!

Chang Style Novice
04-10-2003, 11:02 AM
Well, lemme do some quick calculations -

start with 50 pts in attributes. You've got 9 wins x 2 exp per win = 18 exp pts which can be used to buy up your attributes.

So you've got potentially 68 pts in attributes.

I've got 54. Your ranking is 1470(!) places higher than mine.

That would indeed be an upset, were I to defeat you.

edited for correct arithmetic

Mr.Sleazy
04-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Willow Sword:

The other conditions are OK but I can't do it without mussing your hair.

The "noogie" is Mr.Sleazy's signature move.

The Willow Sword
04-10-2003, 11:13 AM
ill concede to that,,ill just put an extra helping of butchwax in my hair to make you think twice about ever doing that again. butchwax is hard to get off your hands.:D

okay i have challenged the HUNGRY WOLF. allright puppy,,im gonna show you what its like to break your hand on my face.
pansy:cool:

Suntzu
04-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Your name is really Sun Tzu??! well my dad had issues… u know… with the plant… but once I'm done with *looking it up*… Chico…… I'm gonna fight somebody else… and than u mine… maybe… I'm still tryin to figure this thing out…

Chang Style Novice
04-10-2003, 11:34 AM
Okay, Willow. I'll take you on after Sleazy over there. Now, I really have to log off and catch up on my reading.

dezhen2001
04-10-2003, 12:39 PM
In the blue corner, standing 5'10" and weighing 155 lbs, representing SiuLum Kuen.. dezhen!
In the red corner, standing 5'6" and weighing 135 lbs, representing Under the Big Black Sun.. The Hungry Wolf!

dezhen misses with a roundhouse kick to the head.

Both fighters circle each other waiting for the right opportunity to attack.

dezhen executes a switch kick to the body but The Hungry Wolf dodges it.

The Hungry Wolf pushes dezhen up against the ropes and takes him down with a double leg.

The Hungry Wolf is in dezhen's guard.

The Hungry Wolf passes the guard into full mount and starts pounding dezhen's head with lefts and rights.

The Hungry Wolf continues to pound away.

dezhen shoves The Hungry Wolf off and they both stand up.

dezhen obtains a plum clinch but The Hungry Wolf breaks it and jumps back.

dezhen throws a cross to the head but The Hungry Wolf slips it.

The bell rings for the end of round 1.

dezhen can barely stand up.

The Hungry Wolf looks to be in excellent condition.

The bell rings for the start of round 2.

The Hungry Wolf grazes dezhen with a cross to the head.

dezhen aggressively advances forward while The Hungry Wolf evasively backpedals away.

dezhen throws a cross to the head but The Hungry Wolf slips it.

dezhen obtains a plum clinch but The Hungry Wolf breaks it and jumps back.

The Hungry Wolf shoots in for a double leg but stops halfway and jumps back.

The Hungry Wolf secures a front headlock on dezhen and takes him down with an ankle pick.

The Hungry Wolf is in dezhen's guard.

The Hungry Wolf passes the guard into full mount and starts pounding dezhen's head with lefts and rights.

dezhen taps out!

well done :)

dawood

Mr.Sleazy
04-10-2003, 02:54 PM
Dezhen, don't let it get you down, you will get a rematch.

Where the hell is No_Know I want to have arranged my fight before I leave work (and my high-speed access) today!!!

Bring it on, Hashi accept my challenge. I will turn you into Hashi-Sushi!!!!

Chang Style Novice
04-10-2003, 04:07 PM
after browsing the etapout.com forums, it looks like the way to change your team name is to notify the moderators on the forum, and they'll do it for you.

I think that we should all form a single team - the obvious choice to me is something like

"KFO Invasion Force" which can carry the double meaning "Kung Fu Online" and "Knock da Fu(k Out!"

You guys with me? Any suggestions?

dezhen2001
04-10-2003, 04:33 PM
LOL that sounds cool! :D im up for it but i dont htink my guy is any good so hardly knock da fock out - unless that means ME :|

dawood

Chang Style Novice
04-10-2003, 04:38 PM
dude, you've only had one bout. Anyway, you can reregister with a different email and start over with another fighter if you really want.

No_Know
04-10-2003, 04:47 PM
Hashi -sushi? We'll see.

Does Mr Sleazy take it out on Hashi. Will Hashi find it regretable that Mr Sleazy would have to wait passed end of work today...Saturday will be quite telling.

Aside: I really liked my performance this last match with Colon. It mimiced how it might go if I was there-ish.

I have everything correct. It's merely about Practicing the forms. No more corrections can be made. Only improvements.-ish

Mr.Sleazy
04-10-2003, 04:54 PM
No_Know:

Alright lets get it on!!! Mr.Sleazy has a confirmed opponent for Saturday's fight card. Hashi-Sushi will be squisheed. And it was all arranged before I left work.

Chang Style, the lean and mean Hungry Wolf is next for the sleaze on Tuesday, I have sent a challenge your way - whoever accepts first!! You may be destined to go to the top, but not without a few blemishes on your record.

Chang Style Novice
04-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Very well. I will remove all my other outgoing challenges so that no-one will accept and rob me of my chance to whup ya. That's how I ended up with this tomato can Johnny Gunk for Saturday.

See you Tuesday, kibble-jumblies!

No_Know
04-10-2003, 04:59 PM
It's a zitty life. But no skin off my nose.

Mr.Sleazy
04-12-2003, 01:16 PM
Well again Saturday's fight card put on a great show for the fans. The Hungry Wolf continues to be a crowd favourite and is so far undefeated after mangling the aptly-named Johnny Gunk with two solid rounds of pain:

http://www.etapout.com/results/JohnnyThe%20Hu041203.html

As predicted by Sleazy, the brash newcomer Hashi was turned into sushi, but not without putting up a good fight and absorbing a huge amount of punishment:

http://www.etapout.com/results/HashiMr%20Sle041203.html

And Shaolin Kungfu, after resting and skipping Thursday's fights, made short work of Mr.Nobody, a nobody:

http://www.etapout.com/results/Mr%20NobShaoli041203.html

Next on Sleazy's list: the lean mean Hungry Wolf, who seems to be getting too big for his britches with a 3-0 record. CSN, I will see you in the ring on Tuesday!

Chang Style Novice
04-12-2003, 01:26 PM
You betcha you will - but the stars in your eyes will conceal me before too long.

GRRRRR!

dezhen2001
04-12-2003, 02:04 PM
you go CSN! u seem to be doing well for a guy whos only had 3 matches :D

dawood

The Willow Sword
04-12-2003, 02:36 PM
on the etapout thing? i mistakenly chose boxing when i should have chosen kickboxing. how do you correct this?

Chang Style Novice
04-12-2003, 02:38 PM
I think you might be able to do it by posting on the forum that you want an alteration. Or you could reregister with a different email address and start a new fighter called "That Thar Willer Sword Feller" or somesuch.

No_Know
04-13-2003, 07:34 AM
Investing in Loss...and I'm a major stockholder-I No_Know:~>

Shuul Vis
04-13-2003, 10:06 AM
Ill fight you man. But we have to follow my rules: Both hands tied behind our backs and we only use our tongues. You are doomed.

Mr.Sleazy
04-14-2003, 10:59 AM
Oh no now I have to clean vomit off my keyboard.

shaolin kungfu
04-14-2003, 11:05 AM
I just checked my results and i kicked ass! First round tapout! That makes me 1-1.

Mr.Sleazy
04-14-2003, 11:07 AM
No Know:

you are now 1-2, but keep it up. I think if Hashi keeps practising his squirrel forms by around 1-20 in his record he will start turning things around, it will just take him time to get proficient.

Chang-Style:

The Hungry Wolf seems to love the leg locks, you have won 2 matches with them. Sleazy has been watching your fight videos and is focussing on your strengths and weaknesses. Sleazy has a mean can opener so if your trainer is any good he will have you going over neck cranks day and night.....

Bring it on!!

BTW anyone who is keen should get your tickets now for Tuesday's fight card they are selling out fast.

Mr.Sleazy
04-14-2003, 11:09 AM
Shaolin:

Nice going, I saw that you skipped a fight card, you were resting up your fighter and it did you some good. I posted the replay above.

After the Sleaze destroys Hungry Wolf on Tuesday, I am going to concentrate on the ranks above me for a while to climb up to the big time.

Chang Style Novice
04-15-2003, 07:09 AM
In the blue corner, standing 6'6" and weighing 175 lbs, representing Team Big Sleaze.. Mr Sleazy!
In the red corner, standing 5'6" and weighing 135 lbs, representing Under the Big Black Sun.. The Hungry Wolf!

Mr Sleazy closes the gap and takes The Hungry Wolf down with a double underhooks slam.

Mr Sleazy is in The Hungry Wolf's guard.

Mr Sleazy sits up and starts pounding The Hungry Wolf with forearm strikes to the head.

The Hungry Wolf covers up and scrambles to his feet with Mr Sleazy following him up.

Mr Sleazy closes the distance and stuns The Hungry Wolf with a plethora of uppercuts and hooks to the head.

Next stop at Lupine Cafeteria - The Willow Sword!

shaolin kungfu
04-15-2003, 07:47 AM
Mr. nobody apparently wanted a rematch, so i gave it to him.

shodan_to_be
04-15-2003, 11:18 AM
hey every one. how does one get in on the fights?

any ways this is my first post on the site.

Mr.Sleazy
04-15-2003, 02:22 PM
Chang dude, that ref is there to ensure your safety you wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of too many of Sleazy's hooks and uppercuts. Anyways good effort, now go pick on some chumps (like Johnny Gunk) to up your xp. See you at the top!

Sleazy did pretty good, but my other fighter, as usual, had a pretty bad match. Wanklerotaryengine is now 0-12 I think, he is the most cack fighter on etapout:

http://www.etapout.com/results/WankleThe%20Mu041503.html

Shodan, just go to www.etapout.com and make a fighter. Good luck.

Now, sleazy is looking for an opponent in the top 400 to whup on.

shodan_to_be
04-15-2003, 02:59 PM
hey what do you know, I have a fight.

Fighter Name: Mill Guest
Team Name: The Guest Family
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 255 lbs
Style: Boxing
Record: 0 - 0

shouldn't be to hard to take!

just one thing, do I have to be on line for the fight or is it done AI like?

Mr.Sleazy
04-15-2003, 03:07 PM
AI-like, Shodan. Just check in for the results after the fights are run, supposed to be 9:00 AM EST, but usually around 10:00 EST. You should be pretty even with Mill Guest, don't underestimate the fresh young fighters I heard he has a good trainer.

Shaolin: kick his ash!!!!!! Someday I may deem you worthy to fight the Sleaze.

Chang Style Novice
04-15-2003, 03:12 PM
I think in the future, I will try to avoid fighting contenders ranked more than 1000 places above me.

After my bout with Willow Sword (I promised, after all), I'm going to make an effort to do some climbing, too.

My other fighter, Mangletronic (a huge, beefy boxer - kinda like Mill Guest) got mangled electronically as well. Maybe he can take on WRE for a quick two points. On the other hand, WRE has had 12 points to spend on his attributes, so maybe not.

Mr.Sleazy
04-15-2003, 03:25 PM
Chang, I promise you will beat wankle his goal is 0-50 then a title shot. Challenge him for some easy xp and an entertaining match.

Wankel's into the masochistic thing, I'm surprised he tapped out at all, usually he just likes to get pounded til the ref jumps in or the bell rings.

shodan_to_be
04-17-2003, 01:58 PM
hey I one my first match!!! my fight name is "55".

In the blue corner, standing 5'10" and weighing 235 lbs, representing MATSUKAZI BUDOKAI.. 55!
In the red corner, standing 6'6" and weighing 255 lbs, representing The Guest Family.. Mill Guest!

55 feints a jab and takes Mill Guest down with a single leg.

55 is in Mill Guest's guard.

55 passes the guard into side mount and starts pounding Mill Guest's head with forearm strikes.

Mill Guest shoves 55 off and they both stand up.

Mill Guest chases 55 around the ring.

Mill Guest launches a cross to the head but 55 slips it.

55 grazes Mill Guest with a side kick to the leg.

Mill Guest aggressively advances forward while 55 evasively backpedals away.

Mill Guest misses with a jab to the body.

55 misses with a cross but shoots and slams Mill Guest down with a double leg.

55 passes the guard into side mount but Mill Guest bridges and gets half guard.

Mill Guest shoves 55 away and they both stand up.

55 charges in for a high double leg but Mill Guest sidesteps it.

55 charges in throwing several punches to the head but Mill Guest blocks them.

Mill Guest misses with a jab to the body.

55 looks to be in excellent condition.

Mill Guest looks to be in good condition.

55 misses with a cross but shoots and slams Mill Guest down with a double leg.

55 passes the guard into side mount but Mill Guest bridges and gets half guard.

Both fighters mutually disengage and stand up.

55 drives Mill Guest into a ring post and takes him down with a single leg.

55 passes the guard into side mount and applies an arm triangle choke.

55 tightens the submission hold.

55 tightens the submission hold.

Mill Guest taps out!

who's your dady Mill?

Mr.Sleazy
04-17-2003, 03:34 PM
Shodan, you gave him a good pounding all that training is paying off. Who's next??

Sleazy has now hit the big time after defeating Tigger, Sleazy is ranked 185 with a 12-4 record. Tigger put up a good fight but it seemed pretty lopsided. Sleazy hopes to crack the top 100 soon.

In a huge upset, Willow Sword crushed Hungry Wolf with a round 1 TKO, a big surprise to all due to the Sword's inexperience:

http://www.etapout.com/results/The%20HuThe%20Wi041703.html

And in one of the shorter fights I have ever seen, dezhen DESTROYED sanku39:

http://www.etapout.com/results/dezhensanku3041703.html

What a mis-match, the promoter has some explaining to do on that one. dezhen, I see you challenged Wanklerotaryengine, he will gladly fight you on Tuesday but he is booked for the Saturday fight card. However, I won't be able to accept your challenge till Monday!! Wankle is keen for you to repeat your performance against Sanku!!

Chang Style Novice
04-17-2003, 03:46 PM
Dude, these refs are on something! Yeah, I took a few shots to the bean, but I can take it! I have to admit I was surprised by TWS' ground skill, though. Usually that's where I have a field day.

Mr.Sleazy
04-17-2003, 04:06 PM
In other news, No_Know used squirrel-style and re-matched Colon, who had previously defeated him with a submission hold. Squirrel style was redeemed with a nice round 1 ground and pound.

Does Squirrel have ground and pound forms? I bet they would look so graceful....

Shaolin KF also rematched with Mr. Nobody, and again showed him the business end of his fists of fury.

Chang Style Novice
04-17-2003, 04:15 PM
My next match is set against Flavor - Flav, another smallish jujutsu guy with a 3-4 record to my 3-2.

That should be pretty good.

norther practitioner
04-17-2003, 04:16 PM
Just signed up.. see how it goes.

Mr.Sleazy
04-17-2003, 04:16 PM
Chang Style whats Hungry Wolf ranking now? Is he climbing??

Now your fighting Public Enemy? WTF who is after Flavor-flav?? chuck d, terminator x, and professor griff???

Chang Style Novice
04-17-2003, 04:24 PM
THW's rank is 2163 - I'm not so much after the PE squad as I am looking for fighters I have a chance against but are ranked higher than I am. I want lots of experience and I want better rank!

shodan_to_be
04-17-2003, 04:30 PM
55. vs RabitHead

Fighter Name: 55
Team Name: MATSUKAZI BUDOKAI
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 235 lbs
Style: Jiu-Jitsu
Record: 1 - 0

Fighter Name: RabitHead
Team Name:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 215 lbs
Style: Kickboxing
Record: 1 - 0

I'm mainly working on boxers and kickboxers to to start with

Chang Style Novice
04-19-2003, 11:54 AM
Flavor-Flav (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=Flavour%20Flav) tapped The Hungry Wolf (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=The Hungry Wolf) out in the opening moments of the first round (http://www.etapout.com/results/FlavouThe%20Hu041903.html) with an arm triangle. Ouch.

Mangletronic (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=Mangletronic), however, gained his first victory (http://www.etapout.com/results/MangleJohnny041903.html), a third round, come from behind guillotine choke against the more experienced and previously undefeated Johnny Weiknarf (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=Johnny%20Weiknarf).

dezhen2001
04-19-2003, 12:48 PM
i won one! :eek

dawood
----------------------------
In the blue corner, standing 5'10" and weighing 155 lbs, representing SiuLum Kuen.. dezhen!
In the red corner, standing 5'8" and weighing 195 lbs, representing takada dojo.. sanku39!

dezhen throws a jab to the head but sanku39 parries it.

dezhen stuns sanku39 with a roundhouse kick to the head.

The Willow Sword
04-19-2003, 05:16 PM
Da hungry Wolf fought me and got FAWKED UP! YEah ........

shodan_to_be
04-20-2003, 05:42 AM
I got spanked by a kick boxer!!!!

http://www.etapout.com/results/RabitH55041903.html

No_Know
04-20-2003, 11:40 AM
Mr.Sleazy, Squirrel™ actually does have ground and pound type stuff in some of the forms.

I hope someday you get to see Squirrel™ stuff and it's at least as graceful as you mention you think.

Awesome.

cha kuen
04-20-2003, 08:38 PM
Good post.

ComeToJesus
04-21-2003, 12:00 AM
Hey guys, challenge my fighters :D
they're pretty low down the list though...
they are:

ComeToJesus
Reikki Maru
Chico

If you challenge one of them, tell me here so I know to accept the challenge from you.

shaolin kungfu
04-21-2003, 01:44 PM
My aunt has a dog named chico. It hides in the closet, and runs from little bunnies when it goes outside to poop. :p

Mr.Sleazy
04-24-2003, 09:25 AM
Chang style, I just checked Hungry Wolf's record whats going on? A five fight losing streak???

Shaolin KF and Hashi seem to be doing a little better, is Squirrel style going to the top?

Sleazy fought some chump just to pad his stats, and I have dropped down from 185 to the 200s. Next I fight some lard ash named BELLY who claims to have eaten my relatives......

Chang Style Novice
04-24-2003, 07:22 PM
I know, I know...at least his last fight was hard fought and went the distance though. I smell comeback!

edit - I mean the one before last. Oops. And that last fight, where I got my ass kicked so thoroughly was against babypoop mcyellow, who despite his ludicrous name is ranked WAAAAAY above me. 525 to my 2164, in fact, and he's had 22 fights to my 8. In other words, I bet Mr Cranky would have a tough time with him, too.

dezhen2001
04-25-2003, 02:00 AM
i did ok with my last few :)

dawood

Mr.Sleazy
04-25-2003, 10:13 AM
I'm not Mr. Cranky!! My last fight I had a tough time with a fighter with only 2 fights what the hall?

Maybe you are shooting for the moon too early, ya gotta put your time in crushing the lower ranks first.

I have to admit to fighting chumps on occasion just to bolster my stats, but its embarassing if you do it too much.

Go get em LA Punk Nuggets

Chang Style Novice
04-25-2003, 11:32 AM
Oops! I meant Mr Sleazy. What can I say, I was posting kinda late.

Anyway, I try to leave the tomato cans alone for the most part, but I REALLY should have checked babypoop's record before accepting that bout.

Chang Style Novice
04-26-2003, 11:25 AM
Lite blu got ate up!

In the blue corner, standing 5'6" and weighing 135 lbs, representing LA Punk Nuggets.. The Hungry Wolf!
In the red corner, standing 6'2" and weighing 235 lbs, representing Paradoxia.. LiteBlu!
LiteBlu closes the gap and takes The Hungry Wolf down with a double underhooks slam.
LiteBlu is in The Hungry Wolf's guard.
The Hungry Wolf grabs LiteBlu's arm and applies a hammerlock.
The Hungry Wolf tightens the submission hold.
LiteBlu maneuvers out of the submission hold.
The Hungry Wolf maneuvers his legs around LiteBlu's neck and executes a triangle choke.
LiteBlu taps out!

At last, I'm moving up!

Chang Style Novice
04-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Sun Tzu - You're next!

Suntzu
04-28-2003, 07:27 AM
its alllll gooooooooooooooood...

dez- what happened??? u just quit........ its gotta be an easier way to check the fight results...

dezhen2001
04-28-2003, 09:20 AM
i have no idea man... i ate a big curry that night so wasnt on form :D will rematch u sometime though!

dawood
-------------------------------------
In the red corner, standing 5'8" and weighing 155 lbs, representing Art of Azzkickin'.. Suntzu!

Suntzu misses with a push kick to the body.

Suntzu throws a roundhouse kick to the leg but dezhen checks it.

dezhen clinches with Suntzu but then immediately shoves him away.

dezhen clinches and takes Suntzu down with a headlock throw.

dezhen is in Suntzu's guard.

Suntzu sits up and slaps on a guillotine choke.

Suntzu tightens the submission hold.

dezhen slips out of the submission hold.

dezhen hits Suntzu with a combination of punches to the body and head.

dezhen breaks open the guard and gets back to his feet with Suntzu following him up.

Suntzu grazes dezhen with a switch kick to the head.

Suntzu aggressively advances forward while dezhen evasively backpedals away.

Suntzu throws a roundhouse kick to the leg but dezhen checks it.

Suntzu hits dezhen with a roundhouse kick to the leg.

Suntzu
04-28-2003, 09:25 AM
OOooooooo... big curry... that'll do it :D... I believe I re-issued u a challenge…

Suntzu
04-29-2003, 06:55 AM
NEXT UP...
In the blue corner, standing 5'6" and weighing 135 lbs, representing LA Punk Nuggets.. The Hungry Wolf!
In the red corner, standing 5'8" and weighing 155 lbs, representing Art of Azzkickin'.. Suntzu!

Suntzu obtains a plum clinch but The Hungry Wolf breaks it and jumps back.

The Hungry Wolf charges in throwing several punches to the head but Suntzu blocks them.

Suntzu stuns The Hungry Wolf with a roundhouse kick to the body.

Suntzu charges in and establishes double underhooks but The Hungry Wolf pummels and escapes.

Suntzu launches a push kick to the body but The Hungry Wolf blocks it.

Suntzu misses with a roundhouse kick to the head.

Suntzu launches a push kick to the body but The Hungry Wolf blocks it.

The Hungry Wolf looks to be in good condition.

Suntzu looks to be in excellent condition.

The Hungry Wolf clinches and takes Suntzu down with a headlock throw.

The Hungry Wolf is in Suntzu's guard.

Suntzu grabs The Hungry Wolf's arm and applies a hammerlock.

The Hungry Wolf explodes out of the submission hold.

Suntzu sits up and slaps on a guillotine choke.

The Hungry Wolf explodes out of the submission hold.

The Hungry Wolf passes the guard into rear mount but Suntzu rolls around and shakes him off.

Suntzu shoves The Hungry Wolf away and they both stand up.

Suntzu throws a jab to the head but The Hungry Wolf parries it.

The Hungry Wolf charges in throwing several punches to the head but Suntzu blocks them.

The Hungry Wolf shoots in for a double leg but Suntzu redirect it and runs off.

The Hungry Wolf drives Suntzu into a ring post and takes him down with a single leg.

Suntzu grabs The Hungry Wolf's arm and applies a hammerlock.

The Hungry Wolf taps out!

Mr.Sleazy
04-29-2003, 11:01 AM
Nice fight SunTzu! I see you have been training your guard and submissions pretty good, you softened up HW with strikes then put the lock on. Good work!

Now that Sleazy has hit the big time (ranked in the 200s) he is having trouble as all the other fighters have maxed out stats.

Next up I get to fight the weirdly named Catweefungepants.

Chang Style Novice
04-29-2003, 11:49 AM
I was totally robbed - hammerlocked by a kickboxer?!! I should have shaken that off easy.

We gotta rematch sometime.

Suntzu
04-29-2003, 12:11 PM
I laffed at that too… most of my wins are on the ground… except for the leg kick that stopped Dez… I think I have a open spot right now… I aint runnin… u scared say u scared…

Chang Style Novice
04-29-2003, 12:45 PM
Check your inbox if you think I look skiiirt.

Suntzu
04-29-2003, 12:54 PM
it shoulda been… if u skuuur'd say u skuuur'd…. But that’s a B-more thang… don’t worr' 'bout it…

re-match confirmed…

Chang Style Novice
04-29-2003, 01:06 PM
Memo to self - work the legs.

Chang Style Novice
05-01-2003, 11:21 AM
Now that's more like it! (http://etapout.com/results/SuntzuThe%20Hu050103.html)

In the blue corner, standing 5'8" and weighing 155 lbs, representing Art of Azzkickin'.. Suntzu!
In the red corner, standing 5'6" and weighing 135 lbs, representing LA Punk Nuggets.. The Hungry Wolf!
Suntzu misses with a push kick to the body.
Suntzu jumps in for a flying knee strike to the head but The Hungry Wolf dodges it.
Suntzu throws a cross to the head but The Hungry Wolf slips it.
Suntzu shoots in for a single leg but The Hungry Wolf jumps back to avoid it.
The Hungry Wolf misses with a cross but shoots and slams Suntzu down with a double leg.
The Hungry Wolf passes the guard into full mount and starts pounding Suntzu's head with lefts and rights.
Suntzu taps out!

He didn't lay a finger on me!

Suntzu
05-01-2003, 11:29 AM
:eek: :mad:

Chang Style Novice
05-01-2003, 12:31 PM
Hey, ya win some, ya lose some. I'm gonna bang on a few other guys for a while (next up, Tex McGraw (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=Tex%20McGraw), a 215 lb, 6'2" kickboxer with a 5-0 record), but someday we should make it a best-of-three series.

Suntzu
05-01-2003, 12:42 PM
I'm gonna get my attributes up… my next is some dude in the 3 figure rank… so I may be starting a short losing streak…
:mad:

Chang Style Novice
05-01-2003, 12:52 PM
He's got you seriously outsized, dude, and he's had a few more fights than you. On the other hand, two fights ago he lost to a guy ranked in the 1800s. So you could possibly take him.

Of course, my other fighter (Mangletronic) is fighting Erectus, who's already beaten him three times.

Suntzu
05-01-2003, 12:58 PM
glutton for abuse, huh?

Chang Style Novice
05-01-2003, 01:03 PM
I guess. I started Mangletronic because I wanted a big, tall striker in addition to a small, wiry grappler. But he's done almost nothing but lose, so obviously I need to adjust something. Or give him up for Wankelrotaryengine's longlost twin.

norther practitioner
05-01-2003, 01:54 PM
Man, I got waxed last fight.... got him into a triangle choke.....he busted, then pounded the hell out of me.

dezhen2001
05-06-2003, 01:52 AM
Suntzu you beat me again dagnammit :mad:

--------------------------------------

Suntzu feints a jab and hits dezhen with a roundhouse kick to the head.

Suntzu jumps in for a flying knee strike to the head but dezhen dodges it.

Suntzu stuns dezhen with a cross to the head.

Suntzu executes a switch kick to the body but dezhen dodges it.

Suntzu throws a cross to the head but dezhen slips it.

Suntzu rushes in with a barrage of lefts and rights to the head but dezhen parries them.

Suntzu executes a switch kick to the body but dezhen dodges it.

dezhen changes levels and feints a shot.

dezhen is bent over with his hands on his knees looking extremely fatigued.

Suntzu looks to be in excellent condition.

dezhen grazes Suntzu with a roundhouse kick to the leg.

Suntzu clinches and throws dezhen down with a laterel drop.

Suntzu is in dezhen's guard.

Suntzu stuns dezhen with several forearm strikes to the head.

dezhen taps out!
---------------------------------------

So if Hungry Wolf beats Suntzu - does this mean he can beat me? :D

good luck with your challenge to the guy in the hundreds!

dawood

Chang Style Novice
05-06-2003, 08:35 AM
Right now I'm trying to climb, D. Since my current rank is 1772, I'm mostly challenging higher ranked players, unless I can't get a fight (I also stepped in to slap down Erectus for poor Mangletronic's sake - gotta take care of your fam, ya know!)

Anyway, The Hungry Wolf has won three in a row now! Suntzu by GnP, Tex McGraw by heelhook (http://www.etapout.com/results/The%20HuTex%20Mc050303.html), and Erectus by GnP (http://www.etapout.com/results/ErectuThe%20Hu050603.html) again. So, in the interest of moving up, my next fight is with THE ROACH KING (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=THE%20ROACH%20KING), a bigger, higher ranked (1346) but slightly less experienced jj player. He's fought a couple of tomato cans along the way, including the aptly named Loser (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=Loser), who with a record of 1-26 is giving Wankelrotaryengine (http://www.etapout.com/pub_fighter.php?fname=Wanklerotaryengine) (1-20) a run for his money! I think I can squash this Rey de las Cucarachas.

Suntzu
05-06-2003, 08:52 AM
hey dez........ LOOK (http://www.sherdog.net/forums/attachment.php?postid=1359388 ) :D

Chang Style Novice
05-06-2003, 09:38 AM
Say, Suntzu, that reminds me of something - what is it....

Oh, yah!

The Hungry Wolf passes the guard into full mount and starts pounding Suntzu's head with lefts and rights.
Suntzu taps out!

Suntzu
05-06-2003, 09:43 AM
yeah but Uuuu don’t have a cool OWNED pic to talk sh!t with…
:p

Mr.Sleazy
05-06-2003, 09:56 AM
Nice pic SunTzu

When will you dudes be worthy of meeting the Sleaze in the ring?

I am now in the top 50 and on the way. I just have to stay away from the kickboxers they give me a lot of trouble.

Chang Style Novice
05-06-2003, 10:12 AM
How's this one?

Suntzu
05-06-2003, 11:47 AM
cool pic… but it doesn't have the same effect without the sh!t talking… plus *I* stole this OWNED mess Bill Gates style… get ya own sh!t talking style… So NOW (http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/ownedconnectfour-Moz.jpg ) :mad:

dezhen2001
05-06-2003, 01:52 PM
why i outta...:mad:

:D

dawood

dezhen2001
05-06-2003, 01:55 PM
trying to look mean doesnt work for me :(

dawood

norther practitioner
05-06-2003, 03:01 PM
Is there an easy way to figure out who doesn't have scheduled fights yet on etapout? I have a like 8 challenges going out, but most of them already have someone lined up....

Chang Style Novice
05-06-2003, 03:37 PM
NP - click on the name from the 'rankings' board and you'll pull up their profile. It will state on there who their next scheduled opponent is, if they have one. If they don't, the line will be blank.

In other news, The Hungry Wolf has just challenged a top 50 fighter, because the SOB has an anti-wolf avatar.

Chang Style Novice
05-10-2003, 02:30 PM
The Hungry Wolf jumped in rank from 1772 to 62 by beating Catweefungepants in a grueling grapplefest!

The Hungry Wolf shoots in and slams catweefungepants down with a double leg.
The Hungry Wolf is in catweefungepants's guard.
The Hungry Wolf passes the guard into rear mount but catweefungepants rolls around and shakes him off.
The Hungry Wolf misses with a side kick to the leg.
The Hungry Wolf charges in throwing several punches to the head but catweefungepants blocks them.
catweefungepants pushes The Hungry Wolf up against the ropes and takes him down with a double leg.
catweefungepants is in The Hungry Wolf's guard.
catweefungepants throws a reckless punch that bounces off the canvas.
The Hungry Wolf throws a roundhouse kick to the leg but catweefungepants checks it.
The Hungry Wolf charges in and establishes double underhooks but catweefungepants pummels and escapes.
The Hungry Wolf clinches and attempts a lateral drop but catweefungepants slips out and jumps back.

catweefungepants looks to be in excellent condition.
The Hungry Wolf looks to be in excellent condition.

catweefungepants grazes The Hungry Wolf with a roundhouse kick to the leg.
catweefungepants clinches with The Hungry Wolf but then immediately shoves him away.
The Hungry Wolf charges in throwing several punches to the head but catweefungepants blocks them.
The Hungry Wolf stuns catweefungepants with a roundhouse kick to the leg.
The Hungry Wolf closes the gap and takes catweefungepants down with a double underhooks slam.
catweefungepants grabs The Hungry Wolf's arm and applies a hammerlock.
The Hungry Wolf maneuvers out of the submission hold.
The Hungry Wolf opens up the guard and sits back into a heel hook.
catweefungepants explodes out of the submission hold and gets back to his feet with The Hungry Wolf following him up.
catweefungepants charges in for a high double leg but The Hungry Wolf sidesteps it.
The Hungry Wolf chases catweefungepants around the ring.
The bell rings for the end of round 2.

catweefungepants can barely stand up.
The Hungry Wolf is bent over with his hands on his knees looking extremely fatigued.

The bell rings for the start of round 3.

The Hungry Wolf rushes in and attempts a duck under but catweefungepants spins around and shoves him away.
catweefungepants shoots in for a low single leg but misses and stands back up.
catweefungepants shoots in for a low single leg but misses and stands back up.
The Hungry Wolf shoots in and slams catweefungepants down with a double leg.
The Hungry Wolf passes the guard into north south and executes a hammerlock.
catweefungepants taps out!

AW YEAH! I ROCK!

Suntzu
05-12-2003, 06:17 AM
Major........ wow...

Mr.Sleazy
05-21-2003, 11:23 AM
Chang style, The Hungry Wolf is kicking serious b u tt. Good work! I climbed the ranks by thumping Catwee too.

Guess all that mumbo jumbo about KungFu not representing in MMA is a load of c a c k.

Someday, THW and Sleazy will re-match you were too green the first time. I'm trying to manipulate myself a shot at the title somehow - Sleazy is in the pros ranked #11.

Chang Style Novice
05-21-2003, 11:28 AM
I see your challenge in my inbox. When you get the title, I'll accept it!