Not!

April Fools :D :D :D

yuanfen
04-01-2003, 11:26 AM
You beat me to it. I was going to say that I was headed for a
bjj program. Not.

OdderMensch
04-01-2003, 02:02 PM
I was gonna give up on this whole 'stance' thing and just start hopping around ;)

kj
04-01-2003, 02:30 PM
I was gonna enter as an NHB contestant. :eek:;):D

Regards,
- kj

gnugear
04-01-2003, 03:02 PM
Hey KJ,

It was nice to finally meet you at the seminar in Ohio.

chris

kj
04-01-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by gnugear
Hey KJ,

It was nice to finally meet you at the seminar in Ohio.

chris

ROFLOL at myself - I didn't know you were one and the same, and never thought to ask! Now I do feel like an April's Fool. :p

Great to meet you too! Hope we get another chance soon, and more time for chi sau. :)

Regards,
- kj

Grendel
04-01-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by OdderMensch
I was gonna give up on this whole 'stance' thing and just start hopping around ;)
I'm gonna buy Rene's book(s). :p

Atleastimnotyou
04-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by kj

ROFLOL at myself - I didn't know you were one and the same, and never thought to ask! Now I do feel like an April's Fool. :p

Great to meet you too! Hope we get another chance soon, and more time for chi sau. :)

Regards,
- kj

OOOOHH! gnugear, i thought you were the Chris i meet that did Aikido before wing chun... ok you're not that chris.. now i know! lol I had fun wearing your shoulders out during chi sau at the seminar, we'll have to do it again sometime. :D
Corey

gnugear
04-01-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Atleastimnotyou

OOOOHH! gnugear, i thought you were the Chris i meet that did Aikido before wing chun... ok you're not that chris.. now i know! lol I had fun wearing your shoulders out during chi sau at the seminar, we'll have to do it again sometime. :D
Corey

I wanted to play around a little more, but it didn't look like the best time. I guess I'll have to be content with sore shoulders ... and man were they sore! :D

captain
04-02-2003, 02:24 AM
not bad,but compared to my "colombian jiu jitsu",it was
child's play!!

Guile
04-03-2003, 12:51 AM
Yeah, that as pretty good.