PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday satan

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-02-2003, 09:51 PM
everyone should wish satan a happy birthday.

Serpent
04-02-2003, 10:01 PM
Do you mean your dog or the Dark Lord Himself?

I only ask as I want to know whether to send a nice juicy bone or a nice juicy Christian.

joedoe
04-02-2003, 10:08 PM
LOL Serpent.

Or maybe a snow man. Wait - you said Satan not Santa didn't you? :D

Serpent
04-02-2003, 10:15 PM
Well, GDA, come on! I've got the postman waiting and these bloody Christians are buggers for struggling out of the brown paper.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-03-2003, 12:12 AM
sorry man ... i had to put the kid to bed and stuff.

it's my dogs first birthday. i got him a ton of bones, but im sure he'd appreciate that christian if you dont mind. if he dont want it ill take it.

we had a little party for him and everything. i put a birthday candle in some raw hamburger and gave him a bunch of dried animal parts you can get at the pet store. he's been carying around a friggen cow scapula that's about half the size of my torso.

at one year old he's 92lbs with plenty of filling out to do. he's still puppy skinny.

very very protective of my daughter. i was chasing her around one day and he came out of nowhere and threw his paws up on my shoulders to push me back. adora's pre-school teacher already came to us fairly concerned about why adora was telling the othe children she loved satan. :)

Oso
04-03-2003, 04:05 AM
adora's pre-school teacher already came to us fairly concerned about why adora was telling the othe children she loved satan.

that's rich.

makes me wonder though...if we stopped filling children's head with nonsense like god, the devil, etc would these ideas die off?

or would be finally get some concrete proof that either exist is we stopped promoting the idea???

Xebsball
04-03-2003, 06:52 AM
Happy birthday Satan! :)

FatherDog
04-03-2003, 10:24 AM
Woof woof. Woof woof woof, woof woof.

David Jamieson
04-03-2003, 11:05 AM
me and satan share a birthday!

coooool

cheers

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-03-2003, 11:21 AM
ha . ... how many people can say that?

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-03-2003, 11:24 AM
.... anyone born on the same day obviously, but you see where im coming from.

shaolin kungfu
04-03-2003, 02:42 PM
Happy birthday satan.:)

Chang Style Novice
04-03-2003, 03:52 PM
Good Satan. Nice Satan.

jon
04-03-2003, 06:57 PM
GDA makes baby Jesus cry:o

wushu chik
04-03-2003, 08:28 PM
Seriously, he's a year old already??? I just remember the thread trying to name the lil guy not to long ago!!! i must be getting old!! I'm losing time in my old age!!!

Happy Birthday Satan!!!

Hi GDA- how are YOU doing??

~Wen~

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-03-2003, 10:37 PM
"GDA makes baby Jesus cry"

:D

wushu ... i feel the same. i can't believe he's aleady a year and my daughter will be 4 in august. i have been doing petty good. lots of bad things keep happening, but after having cancer none of it really seems like a big deal. not even when i blew up two cars in two weeks at the exact same exit. 1 mile from work and the second car caught fire and is no more. i have been training, getting my strength back much quicker than i thought possible, and tonight was my first night back to class. did much better than i thought i would do ... even managed to make it four rounds of sparring. i am a stubborn little ba stard.

how have you been ... i'm usually not on the boards every single day, but its been a while since i seen you post.

wushu chik
04-03-2003, 11:13 PM
I've been good...just getting over a little bout with pnemonia! Other than that, I've been just peachy!!! Don't post much anywhere anymore...I've got to many irons in the fire lately!

I'm glad to hear you're doing pretty good! Sorry about the cars, but ehh, what can ya do? Good to hear you're getting your strength up again, and that you're back kickin ass just like the old GDA!!! Told ya it'd all wash in the end!! ;)

~Wen~

Former castleva
04-04-2003, 05:17 AM
Hail Satan on his day of birth.

Black Jack
04-04-2003, 04:26 PM
I feel like I am in a cyberspace version of Rosemary's Baby sans the cool New York apartment.

Hail Satan!

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-04-2003, 07:10 PM
man o man ... it sure tickles my heart to see so many people rejoice in the glory of satan.