PDA

View Full Version : Cudos to Rolls

KC Elbows
10-10-2001, 04:50 PM
I think Rolls deserves a high degree of respect for his contributions on Shaolin Tiger's thread "Best of luck". His loyalty and friendship are a greater contribution to this forum than any of our technical knwoledge ever could be.

I know some of you don't care for his trolling, but I feel his contribution to this forum is more in keeping with the clever razzing of a potential friend than anything else.

Have a good one Rolls.

apoweyn
10-10-2001, 04:54 PM
KC,

I don't agree with the value of Josh's trolling. But I do have to agree with you on his posts on that thread. I'm sure that Josh is a good guy when the cameras aren't rolling. Shaolin Tiger said as much to me after the fact.

I'll try to view Josh's future trolls in the spirit you suggest though. Perhaps you're right.

Stuart B.

Snake
10-10-2001, 05:25 PM
I totally agree with you KC, and in fact, I used the same words early on in that thread to Ralek himself. I'll admit there have been times when I've really wanted to see him get his @$$ kicked because of his trolling statements, but I have gained a new respect and maybe a bit of understanding from his comments on that thread. Maybe I won't be so quick to jump all over the guy in the future. Thanks for posting this thread.

Snake

GunnedDownAtrocity
10-10-2001, 07:10 PM
now he's gonna have to get a new name so that everyone can hate him again . . .. poor ralek ... . ****d up and showed us he isn't a complete pice of poo

where's my beer?

JWTAYLOR
10-10-2001, 08:00 PM
"Dogs and cats, living together, total anarchy"
JWT

If you pr!ck us, do we not bleed? If you poison us, do we not die? And if you wrong us, shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that the villany you teach me, I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction. MOV

KC Elbows
10-10-2001, 08:48 PM
****, GDA, you're right. He's unwittingly undone himself. Now we're all gonna respond to his threads in a good natured way. He'll hate that.

This should be good.

Rolls: Met a choy li fut master today.

Forum members: Hope you didn't hurt him too bad!

Rolls: What?

Forum members: Tell us how bad he sucked. Please?

Rolls: Oh, never mind. You guys are no fun anymore.

Budokan
10-10-2001, 09:27 PM
Well, I guess I'm going to have to break with the new tradition forming here and say that I think Rolls is STILL a mindless clueless goober.

K. Mark Hoover

DelicateSound
10-10-2001, 09:56 PM
Deep inside he is probably one of 2 things:

1) A decent guy, merely causing a bit of gip to stir up the forum, provoking more single-minded MA's into logical thought.

OR

2) He's a sweaty, unloved twelve year old boy sending spam mail from his parents basement.

I don't know. You decide :p

He is the Grand Ultimate S h i t

KC Elbows
10-10-2001, 10:13 PM
Okay, so you don't like him. That's your prerogative. However, have you done anything today that matches his clearly genuine show of friendship to tiger? I haven't, and I believe in giving credit where credit is due. Yes, he's young, and yes, he can be purposefully annoying, but he's a member of this forum, and he showed his true colors.

Then again, I'm working on the assumption that none of us were perfect when we were young, but I might be mistaken. So what happened since then to make the perfect children such total stick-in-the-muds?