PDA

View Full Version : NYC Fellowship

mun hung
04-03-2003, 11:19 AM
As the weather here is getting warmer Mustafa, and myself were planning on getting a WC fellowship going in the next month or so - possibly in Central Park. Of course this gathering would be devoid of any politics and troublemakers. Sihing 73 and I have been organizing some sort of meeting every year. Daveeeee!!!

If you have any ideas or suggestions - either post it or e-mail me.

Phil Redmond
04-03-2003, 11:27 AM
Hi Mung Hung, I recently wrote Mustafa that I would be in the "City" the week of May 20th. I'm attending a William Cheung seminar in Mt Laurel, NJ May 17th and 18th, (Sat.,-Sun,).
I plan on coming to the NYC after the seminar to see my kids in Brooklyn. Would that week be a bad time for you guys?
Phil

kj
04-03-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by mun hung
Sihing 73 and I have been organizing some sort of meeting every year. Daveeeee!!!

AFAIK, David still is not configured for regular access to this board. He can be reached via email, and also through the WCCG. If you need assistance to reach him, feel free to email or PM me. I'm sure he and maybe some of his group members will love to get together with you guys if they can.

Regards,
- Kathy Jo

mun hung
04-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Phil - sounds good to me. I'll check with Mustafa.

KJ - thanks for the info. It's a shame you're so far away from us, I would've liked to meet you. I think I have Dave's phone number somewhere. If I can find it, I'll call him tomorrow - if not I'll contact you. Thanks. :)

Everyone else - what about it?

kj
04-04-2003, 08:15 PM
Thanks Mun Hung. We'll manage one of these days. Have fun, learn lots, and be safe. ;)

Regards,
- Kathy Jo

mun hung
04-05-2003, 12:58 AM
Safety is always my priority. Comes as second nature growing up in NYC. :P

I spoke to Dave briefly today over the phone. I'm sure he'll try his best to show up. Thanks KJ. :)

Abstract
04-07-2003, 05:33 AM
what's up man...sorry i haven't got back to you lately been VERY busy with school & other things..

imma give u a call this week bruh. Maybe i can get my sorry self to come to the fellowship too:D :p

TjD
04-07-2003, 07:45 PM
if i can get a verfied date, i'll bring it up with my sifu and some of my classmates and see who i can get to go from the albany, NY area.

road trip baby :D