PDA

View Full Version : Wing Chun gathering camp in Arizona

azwingchun
04-04-2003, 10:30 AM
For thise interested, we are planning a Wing Chun camp in Prescott, Arizona. The dates we are planning this event are for July 5-6th. We would like to have this open to all our Wing Chun brothers and sisters, students and instructors alike.

This will be a camp for sharing ideas and no politics involved. And would like any of the instructors who plan on coming to help in teaching Wing Chun, regardless of lineage.

This is a continuation of the Arizona Wing Chun gathering, for all practitioners to grow and come together. Though, this is open to all practitioners and not limited to Arizona.

Anyone interested (instructors included), please e-mail me at chandlerwingchun@cox.net . Hope to see you there.

;)

azwingchun
04-04-2003, 03:50 PM
By the way, if are interested you must per-register by June 20th. ;)

desertwingchun2
04-04-2003, 03:59 PM
John - Excellent follow through but the Fourth of July weekend?? Man I wish I could make it!! You all have fun

-David

azwingchun
04-04-2003, 04:11 PM
Yeah, the fourth of July may be tough for some. But hopefully many will still make it. Wish you could be there. ;)

azwingchun
04-04-2003, 06:58 PM
As luck would have it for those who couldn't do the 4th of July weekend, the camp called and changed our dates. Somewhere the lines were crossed and the weekend planned was already booked. So the date for the camp has been changed to July 19th-20th.

Hopefully those who couldn't come can now.

;)

pvwingchun
04-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Prescott Valley will be represented.

John