PDA

View Full Version : anyone capture black sash?

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-04-2003, 02:48 PM
i was reading about it on the internal forum and i'm curious.

i got a lot of movies i could trade for it. almost all screeners too ... i don't fu ck around with that cam recorded sh it.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-04-2003, 07:22 PM
you guys suck.

:(

SevenStar
04-04-2003, 07:34 PM
check kazaa - they may have it. I thought the show was pretty good, if nothing else than for the fact that they are training bagua. A bagua friend of mine said they looked like crap though. Regardless, I like the idea of using something other than the typical flash in a fight scene.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-04-2003, 07:46 PM
thanks seven, but i only posted cause its not up on any of the file share progs yet and im not sure that it will be.

i even went through the trouble of installing imesh, running adaware 56 times, removing programs, running adaware another 32 times, removing entries from my registry that refused to come out in add/remove progs, running adaware another 15 times, and rebooting a total of 168 times.

txwingchun
04-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
thanks seven, but i only posted cause its not up on any of the file share progs yet and im not sure that it will be.

i even went through the trouble of installing imesh, running adaware 56 times, removing programs, running adaware another 32 times, removing entries from my registry that refused to come out in add/remove progs, running adaware another 15 times, and rebooting a total of 168 times.

Ins't windows just fantastic. It's listed on WinMX. I haven't gotten it yet I'm still trying to get Hero

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-04-2003, 09:07 PM
i was cued for hero at work, but i dont like to leave imesh running when im not there.

more than once i have come into work in the morning with no connection and a note that said "see tindor" (one of our 500lb admins ... yes we have more than one). then i got reemed for sucking up 6.9MBS!!!!!! of upload for about 6 hours straight. someone on another ds3 found me and must have decided to be a **** because i only had 2 movies in my share folder totaling about 1.4GB.

txwingchun
04-04-2003, 10:14 PM
If I manage to download Black Sash I'll let you know and send it to you. Unless you manage to get it yourself

PHILBERT
04-04-2003, 11:13 PM
Ive been waiting for it to appear on KaZaA and it hasn't yet.

LEGEND
04-05-2003, 08:18 AM
Guys...it sucks! It sucks reallllllllllllll bad. What little of the BAGUA looks like rehash of HK style fighting also.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-05-2003, 12:34 PM
hey i got an awesome copy of hero. 900 megs ... dvd rip ... looks great. AND there's no fu cking sound ... arrrrggggggg

txwingchun
04-05-2003, 01:42 PM
sounds like you got the same copy of Hero I just got.

PHILBERT
04-05-2003, 01:44 PM
I don't care if it sucks, I still wanna see the show. I thought the last season of Smallville sucked bad, then it finally picked up later in the season and got good. Whats to say this won't?

LEGEND
04-05-2003, 02:27 PM
True...but they better start putting in more ASIAN characters...hell...that cast is like WHITER than RICE.

NeedsPractice
04-05-2003, 06:51 PM
Black sash is like dawsons creek with kung fu. the hint of kung fu is the hook to get kids to watch another dawsons creek.
There is probably better fight scenes in buffy the vampire slayer shes a brown belt in tkd i heard.

Perhaps the show will encourage more kids to try kung fu until they see there are no pretty girls in tights, and you have to do stance work.

possible worse scene in the show is when one girl was punching the heavy bag, looked like she never punched a bag before.
however if i am home i will watch it anyway while i stretch , lol.

PHILBERT
04-05-2003, 11:34 PM
*FINALLY* I found a copy of it on KaZaA. FINALLY. Took them long enough. Im downloading 2 versions, one that I know is the right one (I hit preview) and its 425 megs and the other a DivX file at 240 megs. Thing is though it'll take all freaking night to download.

NeedsPractice
04-06-2003, 03:28 PM
dont think you will fiind it to be worth the aggravation. I had taped it if i knew people on the forum were goign to want it so bad i wouldnt have erased it, would have been glad to send it out for free. It being a weekly show they will show the first episode again unless it gets cancelled very quickly.

I would pay big bucks for any advance bootleg copies of matrix 2, high quality dvd, with directors commentary,of course. A guy can dream. Saw a commercial on cbs during basketball. It will either completely blow every action movie out of the water or be a serious disappointment.

PHILBERT
04-06-2003, 03:41 PM
But the problem is I work on Sunday evenings (except tonight, go me!) just like I do on Tuesday evenings. So in order for me to see a show (I.E. Smallville and Black Sash) I gotta rely on KaZaA.

As for Matrix 2, you won't find a director's commentary until the DVD comes out mainly cause there is no filming done so far.

NeedsPractice
04-06-2003, 04:16 PM
actually both parts 2 and 3 of the matrix are already filmed part 2 hits theaters may 16th, and part 3 comes out in november of this year. I hate the cold weather but i am looking forward to november for that reason only.

PHILBERT
04-06-2003, 07:14 PM
By filming I meant the filming for the director's commentary. Even if it is done, it isnt set up yet on a DVD probably to be distributed. I know the 2 sequels are finished (and I too am dying to see them).

Tonights episode...UGGGGGhhhh God it was horrible. The acting was HORRIBLE! And don't give me this "I told you so" type thing `cause I wanted to see it for myself. The idea is indeed good and all, but you guys are right, the instructor is getting way too personal with them.

I wish my WT class had them girls in it though. :D

Oso
04-06-2003, 07:39 PM
I have to agree about black sash. I could put up with the bad acting if there was more fighting. Most of what Russel Wong did tonight was from behind a car???

I didn't see that much in the fighting there was to have identified it as bagua if I didn't know that was what they were supposed to be doing.

And I missed Malcolm in the Middle to watch it.:(

SevenStar
04-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
By filming I meant the filming for the director's commentary. Even if it is done, it isnt set up yet on a DVD probably to be distributed. I know the 2 sequels are finished (and I too am dying to see them).

Tonights episode...UGGGGGhhhh God it was horrible. The acting was HORRIBLE! And don't give me this "I told you so" type thing `cause I wanted to see it for myself. The idea is indeed good and all, but you guys are right, the instructor is getting way too personal with them.

I wish my WT class had them girls in it though. :D

It doesn't come on until midnight here... Don't spoil it for me. I don't see anything unrealistic about him getting personal with the students though - my longfist sifu was like that.

NeedsPractice
04-06-2003, 08:46 PM
To Philbert:
regarding the matrix you are correct, my bad on that one.

And yes if i had girls like that in my school i might show up for more classes but i think those girls are supposed to be in h.s. which is too young for me actually!!

I started to watch it tonight but decided watching some tournament footage and law and order would be more enjoyable.

PHILBERT
04-06-2003, 09:33 PM
Sheeeeeeet, Im only 19 so if I had some hot 16 and 17 year olds in my class Id be training 10 times harder. WT that is :D

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-06-2003, 10:15 PM
philbert ... i have yet to see it on kazza or imesh, would you mind sending it to me?

needspractice ... check your pms.

SevenStar
04-06-2003, 11:14 PM
Acting aside, I guess it was decent. The sifu doesn't seem too nosy to me.. reminds me of my old sifu. I'd love to have a school like his - it reminds me of the first dojo I ever trained in. Hopefully the show improves over time.

Guile
04-07-2003, 10:51 AM
have u guys noticed that the training room is set up wrong?
The weights were above the training floor without a full barrier.
Slip up on a weight and watch it fall one someone.

Opps!:eek:

LEGEND
04-07-2003, 02:35 PM
BAD NEWS guys! I heard from a radio station that they ALREADY want to cancel it. LOL. It's all those reality shows that are making $$$$$$$$$.

rogue
04-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Heard it was getting replaced by a show where BJJ and MMA guys decorate each others homes.

Oso
04-07-2003, 06:23 PM
that wouldn't be interesting. not enough contrast.

It would have to be Tai Chi guys and MMA guys decorating each others homes.;)

rogue
04-07-2003, 06:38 PM
As long as Rorian is the rost. It could be called Rorians Rouse Switchers or something.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-08-2003, 12:24 PM
ok im working on the second episode now ... hopefully its not just some misnamed 400 meg sh it eating video..... anyone got the premier?

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-08-2003, 12:38 PM
god da mnit .... i feel like im back on mirc.

txwingchun
04-08-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
god da mnit .... i feel like im back on mirc.

Nope i haven't been able to get a copy either

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-08-2003, 02:11 PM
its a circle walking hippy dance.

Rockwood
04-08-2003, 03:58 PM
http://www.geocities.com/luobagua/index.html

Rockwood
04-08-2003, 04:01 PM
http://www.energyarts.com/shared/library/videogallery/pkclipmov.html

Rockwood
04-08-2003, 04:06 PM
http://www.evolutionary-systems.com

click on publications, then video clips.

David Jamieson
04-08-2003, 05:09 PM
ok, first, I'm gonna move this thread into the media forum.

secondly, I didn't care much for the episode I watched :(

It was fairly contrived and they didn't show enough Pa Kua!

couple of snippets of some sword play and the scenes with the students circle walking :rolleyes:

anyway, I liked martial law better :D at least sammo kicked in every show.

Wong comes across as a bit flaky in this series.

But, ya never know, it might pick up with some better writing.

cheers

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-08-2003, 09:31 PM
i was just kiddin about the hippy dance lek ...didn't have to move my thread hehe.

besides ... i do taichi.

Drache
04-09-2003, 06:22 PM
have you tried edonkey2000 (emule, overnet, mldonkey, etc)

http://www.sharereactor.com/release.php?id=4439

I prefer emule over the rest.

~Drache~

SanSoo Student
04-11-2003, 11:06 PM
I turned off the TV after seeing the Opening song/title: I just saw too much Fake-fu..

fa_jing
04-15-2003, 09:47 AM
wouldn't you know it, I was driving by my old praying mantis school, and they had a poster of this show up right on the front window