PDA

View Full Version : Camp date changes

azwingchun
04-04-2003, 07:31 PM
I already posted on my previous post the date changes. But wanted to repost it here for those who already looked at my prior one and may not go back.

Th camp got the dates wrong and the camp had to be moved out. The new dates are July 19-20th. Hopefully those of you who couldn't go due to the holiday will now be able to. ;)

azwingchun
04-05-2003, 11:11 AM
I forgot to say that those interested will need to contact me so I can get you your registration form. Again, you must pre-register by June 20th. See you there. ;)

Savi
04-07-2003, 09:22 AM
It doesn't sound like a bad idea, going up to Prescott during the summertime! I imagine it's a bit cooler in July than in the Phoenix area, isn't it?

It sounds interesting to me, as a few of my sihingdai went to the 'Wing Chun Gathering' a while back and enjoyed the experience. I think it's always a great opportunity to feel and learn from the kung fu of other families, and share the knowledge. Perhaps this time around I can participate!

pvwingchun
04-07-2003, 01:41 PM
Looking forward to meeting those who did not make the gathering earlier in the year and many more. Let's all hope for a big turn out.

I know more details are forthcoming as Sifu pulls the plans together.

Hope to see a few from surrounding states to make it.

John

azwingchun
04-07-2003, 09:01 PM
Yes, it is much cooler than here in Phoenix. I would say on average it is 15-20 degrees cooler.

Why couldn't you participate last time? Maybe this will be a better experience for you then. Look foward to seeing you all again, and those that couldn't make it last time. ;)