PDA

View Full Version : The newest issue...

PHILBERT
04-04-2003, 11:09 PM
So the newest issue arrives at my house today and I rip it open and start flipping through it, glancing to see what to come back and read later (and in what order). And I find something interesting on page 22.

Who is that BLONDE?! She was also on the back cover. She gonna post here too? :D

M_ArtsMargie
04-07-2003, 08:59 AM
she is not going to be posting. She is one of the girls from Kwoon. Although Gene may be able to get her to post

No_Know
04-07-2003, 01:03 PM
I look at the females to see if any of them are M_ArtsMargie.

I did notice the back looks like a front cover with the Words so big KUNGFU QIGONG.

The p.40 article was informational and welcome. And the talk started on p. 104; again informational.

I think I would find Shaolin Soccer to be wonderfully funny.~

M_ArtsMargie
04-07-2003, 02:44 PM
im me (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/marartshirti.html)

PHILBERT
04-07-2003, 07:46 PM
Yeah I flipped through it too to see if there were any new photos of Margie and saw the blonde and was like "Woah...". But she isn't as good looking as Margie though.

No_Know
04-08-2003, 01:10 PM
Yes you are. And Wow! It reminds me of why women are depicted often as Art.

GeneChing
04-22-2003, 03:39 PM
Actually, she's not from Kwoon, but she's a friend of the guy who makes Kwoon. And she hates the internet. Doesn't even use email. How barbaric....

I doubt anyone will ever come near dear Margie for forum presence. And we like it that way.

PHILBERT
04-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Soooo she WON'T be posting here? :(

GeneChing
04-23-2003, 09:40 AM
Sorry, she's print magazine only.

PHILBERT
04-23-2003, 01:21 PM
Will she appear in future issues? :D

GeneChing
04-23-2003, 01:47 PM
Maybe. You'll have to subscribe (http://store.yahoo.com/martialartsmart/19341.html) to find out.

PHILBERT
04-23-2003, 08:58 PM
Gene, Im shocked! I subscribed 4 months ago :D

PHILBERT
04-23-2003, 09:09 PM
In fact, here are 2 photos of me wearing the got qi? shirt I got with my subscription. Taken with my crappy webcam. For the life of me I can't find my digital camera though.

M_ArtsMargie
04-24-2003, 09:10 AM
cool****pix...look so happy!:D

PHILBERT
04-24-2003, 09:16 AM
I viewed them at school and I look horrible in the pics I think. On the computer here in the college library the pictures are way too dark. I really wish I could have found my digital camera.

And I've been told I have a nice smile by many females (not my mom :p).

GeneChing
04-24-2003, 09:54 AM
Thanks for subscribing and sharing PB!

@PLUGO
04-24-2003, 05:31 PM
Actually she's got like 4 lines in the waterslide park episode...

GeneChing
04-24-2003, 06:06 PM
Never can tell with those Kwoon girls...

PHILBERT
04-24-2003, 09:41 PM
That was her? Woah...

Hey...wait...M_ArtsMargie just complimented me...Please excuse me while I go dance (http://www.thekwoon.com/movies/nate_dance1.mov).

Edit:

Heeeeyyyyy...Isn't that Margie in the video of the dinner thing (http://www.thekwoon.com/theater/dinner.mov) when you guys celebrated your 10 year anniversary? I was watching it before and it looks just like her. It HAS to be her. She is around the 3 minute marker.

Im gonna go cook some burgers now, and get some Dr Pepper.

M_ArtsMargie
04-25-2003, 04:38 PM
PHILBERT****That was me....getting interviewed by Todd. He is such a wierdo....but so entertaining. lol

Gene**Steve told me where those kwoon girls are really from ;)

PHILBERT
04-25-2003, 10:22 PM
Todd and I have alot in common really. He is my favorite Kwoon guy cause he's like me, always flirting on women and just being naturally weird. Tonight I did the Happy Dance (as seen in Godzilla Versus Monster Zero) and the one Nate does on Kwoon at work. I also ran into a wall twice because a coworker made a joke about me saying if he hit me, he'd hit me once because he doesnt know how much I can take. So I said "watch" and ran into it twice.

Most people who know me think Im weird and on drugs or something. Just when I get bored I do crazy, dumb things (like dance 'N Sync on video cameras at family weddings, and disco)

M_ArtsMargie
04-26-2003, 10:57 AM
philbert***That's funny. I was at my girlfriends house, and it was so funny becuase, yea....we had a glass of wine, and I was immitating the way they dance. She was cracking up. So she grabs this big piggy pillow head and starts dancing with it, like n'sync. Oh god...i guess you had to have been there...it was just hilarious.

PHILBERT
04-26-2003, 09:38 PM
Aye, I wish I was there :D. Woops...

The difference though is that I actually um...practiced these moves before doing it. Once I went with a [female] friend to this 50s diner and they had a juke box there with the album Celebrity in there and I popped in a quarter I danced to Girlfriend in the middle of the diner. Needless to say people were staring, some applauded.

I use to also dance like that when we did birthdays where I use to work. People loved it, I'd get on the fire place there and bust it out while everyone sang and people would applaud (even those who aren't in the birthday group).

Then this one jerk off (and I know who it was, he ate there all the time and loved to complain about dumb stuff like one part of his food tasted a little colder than the rest or some crap, his chair felt uncomfortable, etc). This one guy complained, he wasn't part of the party or anything. He just did not like how I danced or some crap like that and so management said I couldn't do it anymore. All because of one guy. I got numerous people giving me compliments.

I also did one to "It's Gonna Be Me" for this girls 18th birthday. The reason was because neither her, or her boyfriend would dance together slow dancing. I said "Fine, you won't dance...I will" and some of my coworkers whistled cause they knew what I was gonna do. My manager walked out while I was doing this, saw me, turned right around and walked off. The people even said to him afterward they appreciated what I did, though they don't think I enjoyed it and thought it was funny how he walked off.

The first time I did it was for a girls sweet 16 birthday. Gorgeous girl, all the guys there were gawking at her (at the time I was 18) and she refused to do a dance with the salt and pepper. One dude offered to slow dance (and I put him in a head lock and pulled him away) and said "Ok, ok, ok folks. Obviously she won't dance, and we will be here all night trying to get her to dance, but we got work to do so we are just gonna sing really fast." and we began singing and right behind her I started dancing. Everyone bursted out in applause and laughing and taking photos and she was standing there batting her eye lashes thinking it was for her. Then she turns around and sees me and goes "GAHHHHH!!!" turns around and sits back down. One of my coworkers said "Way to go Scott. Now whenever she looks at her birthday photos of her sweet 16th, she'll see you behind her."

I also did it for a 5 year old in a wheel chair. She had just turned 5 and had surgery so she couldn't walk for a while, so I decided to do it for her. The mom thought it was sweet.

Now I work at a place that lets me do this stupid crazy stuff. I'll do birthday announcements backwards, on my knees, etc. When we walk out we will be applauding and I'll walk out backwards. Sometimes I'll crouch down as I walk like Im trying to play a Munchkin in The Wizard of Oz.

Edit:
Happy dance! (http://multimedia.badmovies.org/movies1/monsterzero1.mpg)