PDA

View Full Version : Arm wrestling tips, techniques?

Cyborg
04-06-2003, 01:38 PM
I was reading the last issue of MILO and they covered the world championships and used alot of terms (describing techniques) I didn't know. Anybody compete in armwrestling? I don't want to compete but find it interesting. How about any links? Thanks!

grifter721
04-07-2003, 08:48 PM
dont have any links for you but the closer you keep your fist to your bicep is teh harder your opp. will have to work. So keep it at about a 45-60 degree arc

Guile
04-07-2003, 10:25 PM
watch "Over the Top"

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-08-2003, 09:36 PM
i got beat by a computer nerd (ok ... another computer nerd who didnt work out at all) when i was in my prime as far as strength goes. this was because i didnt know one simple technique. dont just push to the side with your bicep ... make sure you **** your wrist as soon as you can so that you pull with your shoulder toward youself. seriously .... i finally got the little bast ard to rematch me and put him right down like expected knowing this.

Guile
04-08-2003, 10:29 PM
Wrist muscles :D

StarBoy
04-09-2003, 07:11 AM
watch "Over the Top"

****...that was going to be my idea. :D

Cyborg
04-09-2003, 08:26 AM
It seems there are alot of sites out there on it, the best I found is www.eiyc.com it gives the tech's.

As far as over the top goes, ummm... I'll pass. It was bad the first time! You know he aw'd the top guy at the time who would have crushed him in real life. Ya know, the big fat looking dude in the final...

Remember, hand - forearm - bicep strength in that order counts the most!

IronFist
04-09-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Cyborg
It seems there are alot of sites out there on it, the best I found is www.eiyc.com it gives the tech's.

Dude that site was pretty cool! I just spent a bunch of time reading it all. Thanks for the link.

IronFist

Guile
04-09-2003, 07:04 PM
Yea that is a cool