PDA

View Full Version : the three synchronize

Phenix
04-08-2003, 09:01 AM
Since the brought out of the body structure.... Root .....

Eventhough not exactly wholesome,
Certain part of external three synchronize ------ hand vesus feet, elbow vesus knee, shoulder.... are mention.

Then, afte the external three synchronize, it will proceed to the internal three synchronize ---- Yee,,, Qi,,,, Jing....

Are these necessary? Yes, if one want to synchronize the mind/body into one pice. IMHO.

Do you synchronize while doing Set?

reneritchie
04-08-2003, 09:29 AM
Hendrik,

Isn't it Yee/Yi, Hei/Qi, Sam/Shen in the three internal harmonies?

kj
04-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Phenix
Since the brought out of the body structure.... Root .....

Eventhough not exactly wholesome,
Certain part of external three synchronize ------ hand vesus feet, elbow vesus knee, shoulder.... are mention.

Then, afte the external three synchronize, it will proceed to the internal three synchronize ---- Yee,,, Qi,,,, Jing....

Are these necessary? Yes, if one want to synchronize the mind/body into one pice. IMHO.

Do you synchronize while doing Set?

Yes; to me, this is necessary (whether mentioned or not). As with most things, easier said than done. But that's why we practice. ;) :)

René, I think you are correct.

Regards,
- Kathy Jo

anerlich
04-08-2003, 02:42 PM
I follow a different trinity - integration of breathing, movement and alignment.

Phenix
04-08-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by reneritchie
Hendrik,

Isn't it Yee/Yi, Hei/Qi, Sam/Shen in the three internal harmonies?

Rene,

It is Shin (heart) harmonies with Yee, Yee harmonies with Qi,
Qi harmonies with Li (power).

reneritchie
04-09-2003, 07:50 AM
Hey Hendrik,

Okay, I've mostly seen Sam/Shen (Spirit). The Yi guides the Qi to nourish the Shen. Are the ones you're using from the Yik Kam Kuen Kuit?

Phenix
04-10-2003, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by reneritchie
Hey Hendrik,

Okay, I've mostly seen Sam/Shen (Spirit). The Yi guides the Qi to nourish the Shen. Are the ones you're using from the Yik Kam Kuen Kuit?

Rene,

There is silence the Heart to train Qi, Silence the Yee to train Shen which is the tee. the Heart syncronize Yee, the Yee syncronize Qi, and the Qi syncronize Li (force) . is the prepare for Young ( application) ... so different....