PDA

View Full Version : Some happy hate for GDA

IronFist
04-08-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey dude,

This site used to be hilarious when I was in high school. He had like 5 issues up and each issue was full of articles with titles along the lines of "Kill Gwen Stefani," "Kill Your Fashion Gods," "Guide to Misanthropy," etc. It was like maddox's stuff, but more vulgar and hate filled, and therefore more funny.

Anyway, in recent years the issues have been taken down, and now there's just one long post *****ing about people up there, but it's still funny and I think you would like it.

Here (http://www.fitshaced.com)

I recommending checking back every so often to see if the issues and articles are back up.

Enjoy,

IronFist

guohuen
04-09-2003, 09:53 AM
Gee, that was refreshing!

Budokan
04-09-2003, 01:48 PM
Yep. Anything vulgar and hate-filled should be like a breath of fresh air to our own dear GDA.

IronFist
04-12-2003, 01:38 PM
Did you see this yet GDA?

IronFist

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-13-2003, 02:32 AM
"Yep. Anything vulgar and hate-filled should be like a breath of fresh air to our own dear GDA."

"Did you see this yet GDA?"

i'm not sure yet. im really drunk and my eyes can't focus to read it. i just tried to drink my salt. i will check it out tomorrow between naps at work though. i think the pass out shout happen now.

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-13-2003, 10:37 AM
no ... this is new to me.

"Reach that pudgey skinsack you call an arm inside. Pull out a beer, preferably the kind I asked for, and hand it to me. Hell you don't even have to open it. I'll use this annoying *******'s eye socket as a bottle opener."

lmao