PDA

View Full Version : Question for the mods

Water Dragon
04-10-2003, 01:41 PM
Why is it that a thread can go off topic and stay up here for months, but an off topic post gets deleted AFTER it goes on topic.

Anyway, ewallace, I had some good info for you in regards to Shuai Chiao, Long Fist, training, and contact info. But apparently talking about Kunfg Fu is off topic here. Shoot me a pm and I'll get you the info again.

ps, I really don't expect this to happen, but I would appreciate it if the mod who deleted that info would have the ballz to come out and admit it.

@PLUGO
04-10-2003, 01:46 PM
What info are you talking about?

Water Dragon
04-10-2003, 01:50 PM
ewallace has been looking for a Shuai Chiao school in San An for a while. Well, one exists. And not only do they teach SC, they also teach Long Fist. Even more interesting is that the guy who runs the Chang Chuan schools in San An was a training brother with the lineage ewallace used to study in Illinois. Pretty off topic, huh?

@PLUGO
04-10-2003, 03:27 PM
what was the name of your topic?

Water Dragon
04-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Undressing the Sifu

Xebsball
04-10-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Water Dragon
Undressing the Sifu

LOL :D

I support the Water Dragon rights, bring it back!! Bring it back!!

Water Dragon
04-10-2003, 05:06 PM
Nah Xebs, I just wish whoever deleted it would have the spine to say so. I could care less when my off topic witticisms get deleted, but this was a relevant post.

David Jamieson
04-11-2003, 04:02 AM
waterdragon-

you are so full of it!
and then you have the audacity to whine about it and then you lie about what your topic was!

amazing. I haven't met someone who has those kind of weasly cajones.

you know why I deleted your topic.

post yer drunken ramblings that have disrespect to the arts somewhere else if you don't agree with the decision to get rid of that claptrap.

that is all.

cheers

scotty1
04-11-2003, 04:34 AM
Now I'm really interested.

Water Dragon
04-11-2003, 06:29 AM
-edit-

Edit the other reply because there's no point in making an internet battle. But if you actually read the post, Kung Lek, you would know that I mentioned that Kirk is teaching in San An, that I'm not sure if the school is public or private, and that I could get ewallace contact info if he needed it.

I wont argue that thread started off topic, it was a spin off. In fact, if I'm not wrong, I state that in my first post.

@PLUGO
04-11-2003, 09:36 AM
. . . SHRUG . . .