PDA

View Full Version : goofy, funny, ha-ha-ha

kungfu cowboy
04-10-2003, 10:56 PM
Its just like star trek! (http://forums.prospero.com/lb-prophecyclub) :p

PHILBERT
04-10-2003, 11:00 PM
Funny stuff, but you gonna think, if they came here what would they say of us?

joedoe
04-10-2003, 11:10 PM
Well, you gotta admire them for their unswerving faith.

Former castleva
04-11-2003, 04:16 AM
". THIS IS SCAREY. It is long believed that the Euro is where the Anit-christ will arise from.......Just food for thought. "

Excuse me but does anyone know when the next end of the world comes?
There must have been a few I think.
I have been told it is coming.

guohuen
04-11-2003, 08:39 AM
All those threads about the end and how much time is left ect. leads me to believe a lot of those folks haven't read scripture or didn't understand it. Did paranoia jump off that page like fleas on a dog for anyone else?;)

Shaolin-Do
04-11-2003, 08:42 AM
LOFL! I get lots of kicks from all the hardcore obtuse religious people.... more food for thought -
Isnt satanism just a backwards form of christianity? Hence making satanists... hypocritical?

Former castleva
04-11-2003, 10:06 AM
I remember reading this hilarious line from some science site,something like "if satan was for real,and if he would come on earth,he would be disappointed to notice that he has nothing to do for hardcore christians are taking over...".
Not an exact quote,but something like that.

I think bible can be a decent book with some good information if you skip trough all the mythology and look for what can be of value.

Shaolin-Do
04-11-2003, 10:44 AM
Ive always thought it was a great story with a lot of morals... Never thought of it as too much more tho.
:)
But thats a whole nother testy subject for most people that would take a whole nother thread. :)

Budokan
04-11-2003, 11:14 AM
These dips are always good for a laugh. But when the rubber meets the road they're more dangerous than funny.

Aslan
04-11-2003, 11:47 AM
That's ok, but you really want to see scary fanaticism?

Just start any of these threads and watch the responses:

BJJ is superior to ANY othe Martial Art

TKD is the ultimate MA and can defeat any other art

White Crane is the only real MA

Kuntao Silat is the only true art

Northern Kung Fu is the best

Southern Kung fu is the best

Akido can defeat your style

5 Ancestor fist cannot be defeated

Hung Gar cannot be defeated

etc. etc., Yada Yada Yada

We are all very fanatic about our styles and beliefs about them...sometimes to the point of absurdity.

:D :D :D