PDA

View Full Version : Attention: The Willow Sword

Sin The'
04-15-2003, 10:36 AM
I see that you are a traitor and bad mouther. Just because you couldn't put my obviously superior art to good use in your petty scuffle does not mean that Shaolin Do is not the best art there is. You, quite simply, did not make the commitment to win. We give you the tools. Whether you cultivate them and become a fighter is up to you. Don't blame Shaolin Do for your short comings!

I suggest you read the quotes below.

shaolin kungfu
04-15-2003, 10:46 AM
So who are you really sin the?

Sin The'
04-15-2003, 10:50 AM
You may look in my profile. There you will find a link to the Shaolin Do home page and a biography of the great leaders of Shaolin Do.

dezhen2001
04-15-2003, 11:10 AM
LOL :D

dawood

Radhnoti
04-15-2003, 11:17 AM
:D

...how many times have I ALMOST grabbed the name Sin The' as an alter-ego?

Royal Dragon
04-15-2003, 12:46 PM
Ok guys, I admit it, I'm Sin The'

It was a sad attempt at getting some badly needed attention.

You may continue about your day now.

:D

Shaolin-Do
04-15-2003, 12:55 PM
"You should follow their advice almost blindly because they have been there before."

..... Oh lordy... I better keep quiet with this one... could get myself into some trouble.... ;)
ah... f*ck it.
what about the time I got the funky rash on the bottom side of my rug burned pinky toe from lewd sexual acts?

Royal Dragon
04-15-2003, 01:00 PM
Your teacher is the source of your entire knowledge. I should be treated with great respect, not only for my physical ability (and beauty), but for the ability to teach. When "I" your teacher, tells you something, you should believe it. You should follow my advice almost blindly because I have been there before.

"I" Grandmaster The' am probably the only person in the world with a comprehensive knowledge of the Shaolin system. You should treat me in the same manner as you would treat the President of the United States or other world leader.

Gosh darnit, I forgot to log out, and back in under my Sin The name!!!! :eek:

Wait, I'll be back in a bit to do this again right (He he he he he) :p

Sin The'
04-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Royal Dragon, I am attempting to communicate with the traitor "The Willow Sword". Enough of your childish antics!

Royal Dragon
04-15-2003, 05:02 PM
See, was that good, or what??? :D :eek: :p

Starchaser107
04-15-2003, 07:57 PM
that was pretty nifty rd, yup.
i think sin the and ralek should fight.

rubthebuddha
04-15-2003, 10:15 PM
actually, it's not sin the'. it's olaf simon and he's bored of his usual mind rape.

ook, also add "wallet rape" to that.