PDA

View Full Version : We can all agree that violence is an acceptable option to resolving conflict.

rogue
04-15-2003, 08:14 PM
Admit it, I'm right.

joedoe
04-15-2003, 08:20 PM
It is one solution.

Laughing Cow
04-15-2003, 08:21 PM
No, you are not.

And if you come over here I will beat you up for making stupid comments.
:D

Xebsball
04-15-2003, 08:37 PM
i feel a conflict between my ideas and rogue's ideas. I should violently terminate him :mad:

joedoe
04-15-2003, 08:39 PM
I feel a conflict between my morals and my desires. I think I will have to violently solve this problem :D

Serpent
04-15-2003, 09:35 PM
I want what someone else has. Think I'll invade their country for it under the pretense of liberation.

rubthebuddha
04-15-2003, 10:05 PM
what, like new zealand?

oh yeah, they have cuter sheep. :D

Serpent
04-15-2003, 10:25 PM
Only cos their grass is greener from all the rain they get.

:(

rubthebuddha
04-15-2003, 10:28 PM
didja hear about the big safe sex campaign in montana?

they're going to paint big, red Xs on all the sheep that kick.

Serpent
04-15-2003, 10:44 PM
They can't kick if you tie their legs together. It's a "tighter" experience too. ;)

Laughing Cow
04-15-2003, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
They can't kick if you tie their legs together. It's a "tighter" experience too. ;)

And I thought you Guys went for those inflatable sheep dolls.

I here some even break into Sex-shops to get some.
;) :D ;)

Serpent
04-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Yeah, if you're not a ladies man and can't pull a tasty live sheep, then some guys go for the inflatables.

But real men have no trouble getting a saucy ewe.

joedoe
04-15-2003, 11:11 PM
Gumboots and velcro gloves :D

Mr Punch
04-16-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by rogue
Admit it, I'm right.

I disagree. So I'll have to kill you peacefully in your sleep!:D :p

Mr Punch
04-16-2003, 12:07 AM
How about:

Violence can be an acceptable option to resolving some conflicts as a last resort...

?

Oso
04-16-2003, 03:24 AM
sometimes a short, abrupt violent action/reaction can save more lives.

If I see a guy walking into a walmart with a shotgun in has hands it would be better to sneak up on him and break his neck very quickly then to let him continue walking into the store.

and just hope he wasn't returning a birthday present:D

dezhen2001
04-16-2003, 04:07 AM
wallmart sell shotguns? :confused::D
We have a supermarket here that is part of the wallmart company lol

dawood

Vapour
04-16-2003, 07:17 AM
Admit it, I'm right.

Pretty much semantic trick.

Christopher M
04-16-2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by rogue
We can all agree that violence is an acceptable option to resolving conflict.

Originally posted by Mat
How about: Violence can be an acceptable option to resolving some conflicts as a last resort...

How about: Violence is never an acceptable option to resolving conflict.

Sometimes it's just the "least unacceptable" of the available options.

Originally posted by ghthomason
One must choose between the lesser of two evils. You are also responsible for what you don't do. That is, if you don't try to stop a bad thing from occurring you are also responsible for it's consequences.

Originally posted by Oso
sometimes a short, abrupt violent action/reaction can save more lives.

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 07:40 AM
Perhaps, but since we're skirting topics entirely, I would say that we can all agree that someone who raises a mad dog, and keeps a mad dog around for a number of years, starts ignoring that mad dog, then tries to discipline that mad dog for jumping on a child, and then, years later, shoots that mad dog, ought not to be expecting many cudos for a job well done.:p :D

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 07:54 AM
Do you have your papers?

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 07:58 AM
You do not fool me. It is 'nuthink', not 'nutzing'.

Now please get on the train. You haf nuthink to worry about.

Shaolin-Do
04-16-2003, 08:05 AM
but what if its 'nutzink' ?

Shaolin-Do
04-16-2003, 08:08 AM
I sink you vere both rong'k.
I wonder how you would spell that wierd haaaccht noise into a word.... crazy germans. :)

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 08:09 AM
SD, I believe, as long as you had the k in the end, you would be okay. After all, some compromises need be made for the hungarians.

And yes, g, you do get to wear pieces of flare.

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 08:13 AM
You may express yourself, as long as it complies with strict company guidelines of what your self may be.

Shaolin-Do
04-16-2003, 08:16 AM
because conformity is the shiek thing to do this year!!!!
... I watched travel channel last night, and all the models were actually saying that sh!t... sounding like a god da mn ****y @ss cartoon...

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 08:23 AM
Conformity is cool. I read Brave New World, and thought, "Man, what a great book about people not knowing when they've got it good!"

Frankly, Lord of the Flies would have been a good adventure story, if that Piggy character would've just gone with the plan, lost a little weight and all.

It's always the malcontents ruining things.

Chang Style Novice
04-16-2003, 09:46 AM
$1>KC Elbows

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 09:51 AM
$1>the mountain dew fund

Chang Style Novice
04-16-2003, 09:53 AM
BTW, that means "I owe KC Elbows $1 for making me laugh" not "$1 is greater than KC Elbows."

In this context anyway, seeing as both are true.

KC Elbows
04-16-2003, 09:56 AM
Actually, $1 is greater than me. I'm like those gas station nuts that you can buy 2 for fitty cents. Except you only get two nuts. Or something like that.

Must think before I type.

diego
04-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Only cos their grass is greener from all the rain they get.

:(

okay dude for real you onsome other sh*t.:cool: i mean the wording is funny but frued would be wondering about what made you come up with the grass is greener so the sheep are cuter....ze'fock???:D

ewallace
04-16-2003, 01:44 PM
Don't mind Serpent Diego. She has been away from home for five years.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/auspac/04/16/australia.hideaway.reut/index.html

Serpent
04-16-2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by ewallace

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/asiapcf/auspac/04/16/australia.hideaway.reut/index.html

Are you suggesting that I'm Natasha Ryan? That b!tch just got $200,000 for her story!

Diego, your mind, not mine, mate! ;)

joedoe
04-16-2003, 05:26 PM

Are you suggesting that I'm Natasha Ryan? That b!tch just got $200,000 for her story!

Diego, your mind, not mine, mate! ;)

The little troublemaker should be thrown behind bars.

diego
04-16-2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by joedoe

The little troublemaker should be thrown behind bars.

FU** U A$$HOLE.......oh wait you talking about that chick ain't ya:)

diego
04-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by ewallace

eh serpent i thought you were a dude?:confused:

no wonder why i didn't get what wallace meant by that link, lol.

dezhen2001
04-16-2003, 05:40 PM
LOL :D

dawood

Serpent
04-16-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by diego

eh serpent i thought you were a dude?:confused:

no wonder why i didn't get what wallace meant by that link, lol.

Yeah. I am a dude.

EWallace is just a fukked up midget. Pay no attention to him.

rogue
04-16-2003, 06:23 PM
So you just dress like a woman, right? More power to you for just letting you be you Serps!:D

diego
04-16-2003, 06:28 PM
:D :eek: ;) :o :confused: :) :cool:

Serpent
04-16-2003, 08:23 PM
I live life by my own rules.

:)

rubthebuddha
04-16-2003, 10:12 PM
liar. we all know the only ownership around here is by trogdor.

Serpent
04-16-2003, 11:45 PM
Not true. I own eulerfan. I won her in a caged death match against HuangKaiVun.

Ask her, she'll confirm it.

Serpent
04-16-2003, 11:46 PM
And she likes it when I slip on her leather bikini to spice up mealtimes.

guohuen
04-17-2003, 09:19 AM
Please! I'm beggin ya to get that image outta my head!

norther practitioner
04-17-2003, 09:26 AM
What, euler in a bikini...whats wrong with you man?:D

guohuen
04-17-2003, 09:35 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: No!!!! Serp in a bikini!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

eulerfan
04-17-2003, 10:04 AM
Serp in MY bikini. And you don't know what you're missing. He looks smashing in it.

BTW Serp, you don't own me. If you recall correctly, that caged death match was just a plot by my planet of Amazonians to find the greatest warrior on Earth and take him back to my planet as my slave. I actually own you.

Try to keep up.:rolleyes:

Xebsball
04-17-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by rubthebuddha
liar. we all know the only ownership around here is by trogdor.

ONLY WHEN DOMO-KUN IS ON VACATION :mad:

diego
04-17-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by eulerfan
Serp in MY bikini. And you don't know what you're missing. He looks smashing in it.

YAH WHEN YOU SEE IT GRAB TWO PENCILS AND GOUGE OUT YOUR EYEBALLS TYPE SMASHING!.:D

norther practitioner
04-17-2003, 04:53 PM
Oh, then I'd have to agree with Diego then!
:D :D

eulerfan
04-17-2003, 04:56 PM
smash·ing ( P ) Pronunciation Key (smshng)
adj.
1. Serving to smash: a smashing blow to the head.
2. Informal. Extraordinarily impressive or fine; wonderful: a smashing success.
3. Informal. Causing one to grab two pencils and gouge out their eyeballs; that he had killed his father and married his mother was a smashing realization for Oedipus.

diego
04-17-2003, 05:07 PM
smash·ing ( P ) Pronunciation Key (smshng)
adj.
1. Serving to smash: a smashing blow to the head.
2. Informal. Extraordinarily impressive or fine; wonderful: a smashing success.
3. Informal. Causing one to grab two pencils and gouge out their eyeballs; that he had killed his father and married his mother was a smashing realization for Oedipus.

:p I WIN....... Main Entry: de·fine
Pronunciation: di-'fIn
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): de·fined; de·fin·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French definer, from Latin definire, from de- + finire to limit, end, from finis boundary, end
Date: 14th century
transitive senses
1 a : to determine or identify the essential qualities or meaning of <whatever defines us as human> b : to discover and set forth the meaning of (as a word) c : to create on a computer <define a window> <define a procedure>
2 a : to fix or mark the limits of : DEMARCATE <rigidly defined property lines> b : to make distinct, clear, or detailed especially in outline <the issues aren't too well defined>
3 : CHARACTERIZE, DISTINGUISH <you define yourself by the choices you make -- Denison Univ. Bull.>
intransitive senses : to make a definition
- de·fine·ment /-'fIn-m&nt/ noun
- de·fin·er /-'fI-n&r/ noun

norther practitioner
04-17-2003, 05:08 PM
2 for you euler
3 for serpent

eulerfan
04-17-2003, 05:16 PM
:) :D :) :D :cool:

Thank you

David Jamieson
04-18-2003, 07:24 AM
to the topic-

no, I do not agree that violence is an acceptable resolution to a problem.

violence is a direct failure to resolve a problem and is a means of forcing an end.

violence never has been a resolution. It is a way out of having to think about how to resolve something.

using violence as a tool of conflict resolution displays a low minded way of understanding the problem.

cheers

norther practitioner
04-18-2003, 07:42 AM
violence is a direct failure to resolve a problem and is a means of forcing an end.

Wake up Kung....
Violence must be an answer, without it, there would be no peace.
Away from the yin yang..... I'm swinging at you, what do you do, just block, or block and counter, etc.... is that not violence, or do you let me pummel your? If thats the case, we should spar sometime:D .

David Jamieson
04-18-2003, 08:01 AM
np-

violence as a defensive measure is an action taken to stop an assault. It is not problem resolution.

I am not a pacifist, but I do not see violence as an answer to problem resolving. There is a difference.

The argument being made here is "should violence be used offensively to solve a problem". To this i say no.

Should one act violently to defend against an attacker, yes.

Two different things entirely.
You cannot justify violence outside the act of defence.

cheers

norther practitioner
04-18-2003, 08:08 AM
It is not problem resolution.
OK, getting knocked out is not a problem.

I see being a pacifist, and not liking the idea of using violence etc. But to rule it out is plain dumb. Joe blow is developing a weapon to kill me and or my family and friends, I see Joe Blow.... I'm knocking him the hell out, no questions asked, diplomacy ends when the physical aspect begins... his developing this thing, devising and premeditating this is what starts the process, not me swinging.

Shaolin-Do
04-18-2003, 08:15 AM
Dont worry, I saw it. All joe blow has is a slingshot and rocks covered in glass.
:p

Gotta agree with kung lek. Violent offence is showing the complete lack of verbal capacity to intelligently mediate the problem.:)

David Jamieson
04-18-2003, 08:19 AM
You are making assumptions NP-

First of all, to assume without evidence is just paranoia.
Paranoia stems from a weak and non-analytical mind.
It is perpetuated with more self induced assumptions which in turn cause more fear.

Why not sabotage joe blows efforts once they are actually found!?

Why not find out the reasons for Joe Blows alleged construction of weapons to hurt you with and work it from there?

Why not try to come to an understanding with Joe Blow?

Sun Tzu states clearly in his treatise "The Art of War" -

"The most beneficial way to rid yourself of an enemy is to make your enemy your friend".

First strike is an act of cowardice and a lack of mental ability at problem resolution. History shows us this again and again.

All the so called "great" aggressors were ended by their own hubris. The great problem solvers are the ones held up as great, whereas the aggressors are merely oddities who happened to kill a lot of people in their megalomaniacal quests.

cheers

norther practitioner
04-18-2003, 08:21 AM
Violent offence is showing the complete lack of verbal capacity to intelligently mediate the problem.
Way too much of an over simplification.

norther practitioner
04-18-2003, 08:28 AM
Why not try to come to an understanding with Joe Blow?
Won't work....

You have to understand that some peoples only good is for themselves.... not everyone wants to be "worldly."

You are making assumptions NP
No ****.... its a discussion on a hypothetical.

Why not sabotage joe blows efforts once they are actually found!?
Why take the chance of letting him use it (good chance that is the first time I'll see it).

What if sabotage doesn't work... it also comes with a lot more chance of failure.

Why not find out the reasons for Joe Blows alleged construction of weapons to hurt you with and work it from there?

Maybe they have a dillusion, maybe they are doing it out of spite, doesn't really matter after it gets to this point.

First strike is an act of cowardice and a lack of mental ability at problem resolution. History shows us this again and again.

Yeah first strike is an act of cowardice :rolleyes:
... how many times in history has cowardice of not striking first cost us lives?

David Jamieson
04-18-2003, 08:46 AM
how many times in history has cowardice of not striking first cost us lives?

Not sure what you mean by this, so please elaborate.

cheers

guohuen
04-18-2003, 08:50 AM
Prime Minister Chamberlain learned that lesson. (I hope)

Shaolin-Do
04-18-2003, 08:52 AM
NP - like a subliminal msg. :)
Oversimplification causes people to read more than once, putting it in their brain better. Regardless of wheather or not you agree, still puts my idea in your head more than saying-
violence begets violence and hence solves nothing.... :p

norther practitioner
04-18-2003, 09:29 AM
violence begets violence and hence solves nothing....

Not when we drop the big ones.....;)

Not sure what you mean by this, so please elaborate.

Sarcasm I hope....

I am sure I don't have to bring up the two times we have been struck on our shores. Let alone all the times U.S. citizens and soldiers have been shot at, blown up, etc. overseas because of terrorism. I guess being a Canadian it can be easier being so liberal because noone really gives a crap about what the hell your country is doing (:D ).

I'm not a huge Bush fan, however, I'm glad that he was in office after Sept. 11 2001. If we just "lobbed some missles," into Afganistan again there would have been a coup. Being a bully doesn't accomplish anything, but being a realist definitely brings on a lot less loss most of the time. We no there are people out there who want to kill us... they don't know me, but want me dead because of where I was born... That is something I don't tollerate, survival of the fittest, and I just hope that my military keeps being the fittest. This doesn't always mean to go and strike first, however, if they no this person wants U.S. citizens (or Canadians I guess) dead, and is actively persuing it... Well I hope we concider this a mistake, we need to stop them, and sometimes it has to come to violence. When you deal with people who have been taught to kill, and that they should, thats what they know and I hope you realize that diplomacy doesn't always work.

David Jamieson
04-18-2003, 10:08 AM
We no there are people out there who want to kill us... they don't know me, but want me dead because of where I was born... That is something I don't tollerate, survival of the fittest, and I just hope that my military keeps being the fittest. This doesn't always mean to go and strike first, however, if they no this person wants U.S. citizens (or Canadians I guess) dead, and is actively persuing it... Well I hope we concider this a mistake, we need to stop them, and sometimes it has to come to violence. When you deal with people who have been taught to kill, and that they should, thats what they know and I hope you realize that diplomacy doesn't always work.

NP-

Hate to break your bubble, but there wasn't any overt hostility from Iraq against the USA. Nor have they found any wmds, nor is there a connection to the terrorist networks there that the Bush administration would have the american people believe.

It's Bin Laden that has targeted the US and it's citizenry carte blanche.

It is iran that declares the US "the great Satan"

Iraq was a huge trading partner and ally of the US. My personal opinion on the whole " we're fixing our mistake" is BUNK!!! What a load of BUNK!

Your government shouldn't have made that mistake in the first place and should not get involved through poor foreign policy in the affairs of other countries.

The heavy hand that the US lays down in the middle east has everything to do with zionist protectionism for Israel (which I might add can do a fine job of defending themselves on their own thank you very much and they have proven their military superiority over every country that has acted aggressively towards them).

The US keeps installing these puppets that later become the problem, or they will support dicatators in the region or corrupt Monarchies.

It is best that they just get the heck away from the area and normalize their relations instead of doing what they are doing which is going to cause more violence on North American soil for years to come.

Saddam was installed by the US, Bin Laden was funded and Trained by the US. Maybe if the US is growing tired of fixing their mistakes, they should just stop tinkering with other peoples countries and stop trying to make everyo0ne else think that their way is the best way.

So, what are they doing in Afghanistan to help the Canadians?
Also, At least Canada fulfills their duties to the UN and the world.
More than could be said for the US. It is the US that is undermining the UN by consistently and constantly being the spoiler in peaceful solutions.

There's facts, then there's facts dude. You wanna point at whats wrong with the picture, well, US foreign policy and general arrogance towards the world outside it's borders is a great place to start.

It's not all bad and the US makes great contributions, but It also makes collosall blunders that end up costing thousands of lives.

no apologies here, but your country is s.c.r.e.w.e.d up.

anyway, whatever, this is getting humdrum now. I guess there is just no reasoning with someone when they are armed to the teeth and filled with fear.

cheers

Mr Punch
04-18-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Kung Lek

The argument being made here is "should violence be used offensively to solve a problem".

no, it isn't.

Christopher M
04-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by northern practitioner
Joe blow is developing a weapon to kill me and or my family and friends, I see Joe Blow.... I'm knocking him the hell out, no questions asked, diplomacy ends when the physical aspect begins...

Analogously: Joe blow is raping, torturing, and murdering my neighbours. I see Joe Blow... I'm knocking him the hell out, no questions asked.

there wasn't any overt hostility from Iraq against the USA.

Quite right. But there was plenty of overt hostility from Iraq against a bunch of other people.

The violence in Iraq from the hands of Americans is a terrible shame. Yet it's still a third of the violence from the Iraqi regime in a single day. Given the choice, I'll take the former every time. It's a terrible shame that choice is the one we're given. However, that shame change that it's reality.

norther practitioner
04-18-2003, 10:24 AM
Your liberal rhetoric is just hillarious at this point. We can't light some incense and sing kum by ya with these folks.

As far as Osama, yeah, we helped out some of the guerillas when they were fighting with the Soviets, big deal.

Break my bubble, lol, thats funny.

Iraq, whatever, Saddam came to power, ok given, it isn't how he got there, it's what he did after he got there.

nothing to do with the argument at hand.

The heavy hand that the US lays down in the middle east has everything to do with zionist protectionism for Israel (which I might add can do a fine job of defending themselves on their own thank you very much and they have proven their military superiority over every country that has acted aggressively towards them).

yawn, has nothing to do what i was talking about....

So, what are they doing in Afghanistan to help the Canadians?

What the hell does this have to do with using violence?
Ok, I see you are trying to debunk what I said, but you are just really fillabustering.

Armed to the teath, and not scared,

NP

oh, if you really want to debate this, I can sit you down with more "facts" than you can shake a stick at....

You are right in some points, but go the wrong direction with everything.

Mr Punch
04-18-2003, 10:24 AM
some iijitWe no there are people out there who want to kill us... they don't know me, but want me dead because of where I was born... That is something I don't tollerate, survival of the fittest, and I just hope that my military keeps being the fittest. This doesn't always mean to go and strike first, however, if they no this person wants U.S. citizens (or Canadians I guess) dead, and is actively persuing it... Well I hope we concider this a mistake, we need to stop them, and sometimes it has to come to violence. When you deal with people who have been taught to kill, and that they should, thats what they know and I hope you realize that diplomacy doesn't always work.

survival of the fittest is ... well, i'll ****ing come an kill you... bs. we are not animals... your average kid in afghanistan, far from even rejoicing at the terrorist strike on the sacred US soil, has never seen an aeroplane, or a skyscraper, and has no concept of what the **** 9/11 is, other than a date.

you wanna breed more hate... feel free, blow off some kid's arms... no wait... hire a company to do it... no wait, ...

violence should be the last option.

norther practitioner
04-18-2003, 10:36 AM
violence should be the last option.

Thats fine. Never said that it shouldn't be.... however, if its coming, then its me v. whatever, I'd gladly lay down if I know for some reason, the greater good would come me doing so. However, if I don't know this, whomever is stronger (obviously not just in a physical sense) shall prevail, and as it goes, I'd like to be around.

your average kid in afghanistan

Was bread to hate the west until a little while ago in some respect. Not all, but there are a lot of people that get taught there whole life that by whatever I do is oppressing them, which I feal is not what I feal is the case.

you wanna breed more hate

So if you'd like to resort to this type of tone, thats fine.

blow off some kid's arms
Because this is exactly what I promote :rolleyes:

hire a company to do it
Would you like to debate Capitalism, or violence.

norther practitioner
04-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Kung Lek

OK, I see where you come from, and I definitely respect everything you say, however, I just am saying, plain and simple, that violence is an option, whether you opt to use it is your decision. I'll use it if I feel danger, and I could feel dangers that occur before they "raise there fist." That’s not to say I wouldn't like to resolve peacefully, it also doesn't mean that I'll be quick to swing, but it does mean that some people are not "rational." (what rational is well, very debatable, but you being an intelligent individual, I'm sure can understand where I'm coming from.)

Mr Punch
04-18-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by norther practitioner

Was bread to hate the west until a little while ago in some respect. Not all, but there are a lot of people that get taught there whole life that by whatever I do is oppressing them, which I feal is not what I feal is the case.

well, personally, i believe that they were more concerned with where the **** their next decent meal was coming from. why would they be bred to hate 'the west' unless 'the west' had given them some cause? we're talking about kids in an impoverished country with no access to any education and a 30 year history at least of people trying to kill them... not the west, not americans, not capitalists, not christians, but every ****er including people who supposedly are the same people...

Mr Punch
04-18-2003, 11:13 AM
and i apologise for the blowing off kids' arms comment... but it's about time that some people realise that if your friendly liberating bombs blow off kids' arms, those kids, or their bros are gonna get ****ed off...

everybody gets ****ed off at pix of civilian casualties, and everybody says... well, at least we got rid of hussein, but the same people seem to forget that we put the ****er there in the first place, and no amount of trade deals are gonna make that any better...

sure, a new democratic movement in iraq would be nice... but it ain't gonna happen... there are too many tribal and religious internicene rivalries to let it go... and the allied support of whoever the **** ever is just gonna cause more problems... i think...

apologies if i seem a little rabid about this..

Black Jack
04-18-2003, 11:29 AM
Lets get the first thing straight ya weeny lib.

YOU DON"T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT WILL OR WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH IRAQ.

Tell me where you buy your crystal ball.

Bush is da man.:p

yenhoi
04-18-2003, 11:54 AM
People die in wars.

The world is not perfect. Might makes right. *****ing on kung fu forums probably does very little to change the human condition. The way the world works will probably not change drastically in any of our lifetimes. Get a job, find a woman, have kids, feed them right, make loads of money so you can educate them yourself or send them to private schools, be happy until the feds come and get you for being anti-gov or a nuclear war happens or your liver gives out.

Want some cheese to go with your wine?

:eek:

Mr Punch
04-18-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Black Jack

YOU DON"T HAVE A CLUE AS TO WHAT WILL OR WILL NOT HAPPEN WITH IRAQ.

oh ho ho... lemme guess... they'll all just love all americans, just like the japanese did and do all those years ago, and the vietnamese, and the panamanians, and the nicaraguans, and the columbians (see a pattern *******? some people learn from their mistakes... some get afraid)... there'll be no escalation of terrorism, there'll be no escalation of attacks on american soil which are not attributable to the great 'new' allies iraq (just like sadman was in the good ol days)...

and i'll tell you where i bought my crystal ball, you sad paranoid, shoot-your-neighbour-but-wait-he's-american-just-like-me-but-where-the-****-is-that-again-redneck-*****: i bought it at dyncorp, who own your ***** ass, and that of your beloved gw, and all the rest of the *****s who are gonna **** up your children, if you can ever produce any...

oh, wait, i feel a 'liberal' urge to do :D ... with an extra: **** you! oh I'm so glad i can exercise freedom of speech... just like on cnn!:D

Mr Punch
04-18-2003, 12:47 PM
and yenhoi, wtf are you talking about?

Shaolin-Do
04-18-2003, 12:52 PM
Dynacorp owns no piece of my ass, which is definately not a "***** ass". it is firm and muscular, and I think you fear my guatamaliness.
As for my kids being **** ups when I have some... I taught a year of music at elementary school... so there must be some ****ed off parents by now.
Wait... none of them called and all the happy kiddies i used to teach always smile and wave and yell "hi mr matt!" when I drive through the neighborhood.
Must notta ****ed em up eh?
The war is gonna happen, people arent going to like it, people are going to die, and with GW running things we wont get the real story, we'll get media coverage, which most americans view as an ample side of the story. Thats about like me actually believing that GM Sin knows 900 forms.

Shaolin-Do
04-18-2003, 12:54 PM
One more thing, just because your american and so is bush, doesnt mean what he is doing is right. Sh!t, Im texan and I hate the stupid redneck fu ck.
It may be to some extent, but his aim is definately not to "stop terrorism"
theres already been talk of "iraq "re-imbursing" america for expenses of going over there"
WTF? And you are all going to try and say its not about the gasoline?
open your f*cking eyes....

Black Jack
04-18-2003, 01:24 PM
Anybody who takes shaolin-do is retarded by default. So as far as taking your political viewpoint with a straight face.....

Mat- Little liberal deliquent fall down and cry :(

You got some flight of fancy their dude. Tend to lay it on thick IMO or as my pappy once said to spin a long yarn.

AGAIN....YOU DO NOT KNOW A THING....YOU CAN NOT SEE INTO THE FUTURE....YOU ARE GAY!!!!!!

(the above bold is better read in a spooky halloween voice)

Is that Tim Robbins between your knees?

Shaolin-Do
04-18-2003, 01:28 PM
"Anybody who takes shaolin-do is retarded by default. So as far as taking your political viewpoint with a straight face....."

Who can get a little more generalized and ignorant?

the KKK!

Other than that.......

Lofl.... I dont even know why Im responding to this....
blah. You are one obtuse f*ck.

Black Jack
04-18-2003, 01:32 PM
Hah!

How can you get more specific. You know the old saying that you can not polish a turd into a diamond. Well apply it to shaolin-do.

Have you trained with the hairy dog man??

Shaolin-Do
04-18-2003, 01:35 PM
"Anybody who takes shaolin-do is retarded by default. So as far as taking your political viewpoint with a straight face....."
"how can you get more specific?"

let me re-iterate.

"ANYBODY who takes shaolin do is retarded by default."

Me being someone who takes shaolin do, I am retarded by default.
hmmm......
Is it me or is the word ANYBODY a pretty f*cking general word?
"how can you get more specific"?
By naming specific schools, people, ect....
yeah....
good bye.
Happy easter.
lates.

Shaolin-Do
04-18-2003, 01:37 PM
and "have you trained with the hair dog man?"
Have you trained with the GM of your style? thats dead?

Actually I did a few weeks ago. we were in the grave yard doing our weekly necrophelia rituals, and accidentally ressurected him. you can only assume my surprise when he said "I am grand master su kong, and I am here to teach you."

Wait... that never happened....
nevermind.

Black Jack
04-18-2003, 01:38 PM
Are you going to go find hardboiled eggs with your friends?

You really consider that carny a grandmaster of kung fu. He looks like a prop from the Munsters.

Shaolin-Do
04-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Nah....
Im going to enjoy my holiday.
4-20
Im not christian.
But... I do enjoy the herbal aspect of the date. :p

Mr Punch
04-18-2003, 09:40 PM
Mat- Little liberal deliquent fall down and cry :(

You got some flight of fancy their dude. Tend to lay it on thick IMO or as my pappy once said to spin a long yarn.

AGAIN....YOU DO NOT KNOW A THING....YOU CAN NOT SEE INTO THE FUTURE....YOU ARE GAY!!!!!!

(the above bold is better read in a spooky halloween voice)

Is that Tim Robbins between your knees?

LMAO.

More personal insults, huh?

You're right, I can't see into the future, and thank you for telling me in your wisdom, that I am in fact gay. I shall have to inform my girlfriend immediately that we can no longer see each other, and then of course renounce any worth in my opinions forevermore because of my accursed ****sexuality.

Retard :D

Black Jack
04-19-2003, 10:18 AM
Who was it that started the personal insults you total putz.:rolleyes:

If you can't see into the future than stop pretending to. Keep clutching at straws moron.

Xebsball
04-19-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey dude, dont listen to Black Jack, he is a totalitarist - proof is on the King thread

Vapour
04-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Just want to be 100th poster. :D

eulerfan
04-21-2003, 09:49 AM
Anybody who takes shaolin-do is retarded by default. So as far as taking your political viewpoint with a straight face.....

5 entries found for irony.
i·ro·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

Incongruity between what might be expected and what actually occurs.

An occurrence, result, or circumstance notable for such incongruity.

ewallace
04-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Shaolin-Do
WTF? And you are all going to try and say its not about the gasoline?
open your f*cking eyes....
Please tell me you are able to think on a deeper level than "It's all about the oil maaaan". Do you really, really think Rumsfeld Bush and Cheney are sitting at a table when Bush says "Dude, we can invade Iraq. We will get hella rich if we take their oil. No one would ever suspect a thing.

Sh!t, Im texan and I hate the stupid redneck fu ck.

Considering the fact that Bush has a BS from Yale, an MBA from Harvard, and is constantly being briefed by senior intelligence staff, please tell me what qualifies you as an authority on his intelligence?

Hate to break your bubble, but there wasn't any overt hostility from Iraq against the USA. Nor have they found any wmds, nor is there a connection to the terrorist networks there that the Bush administration would have the american people believe.[/B]
So, Abu Abbas was not caught in Iraq?
Saddam did not pay the families of Palestinian suicide bombers? Exactly how do you define connection?

Black Jack
04-21-2003, 10:53 AM
A totalitarist:D

Thats a laugh. Read the post again dipsh!t.

Eulerfan- If you can get your hands over your B.I.F explain to me in your own words what is so ironic about what I wrote.

(B.I.F. stands for but in front. As a girl who is a full-time college student I would except something of the sort. Though I could be wrong but I doubt it.)

tsunami surfer
04-21-2003, 11:05 AM
I like how Italy wants to get ol abbas. guess so they can cut him loose again. Those terrorist,opps freedom fighters, sure showed klinghoffer how tough they were.

eulerfan
04-21-2003, 11:11 AM
Black Jack, I took Shaolin-do. I'm retarded. You don't want any explanations of anything from a retard. It's just going to be retarded.

So don't worry about it. I wasn't posting to you, anyway.

BTW, good job on the 'but in front'. Great zinger!:rolleyes:

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 11:12 AM
mmm.... more good news today.
American forces bombed RESIDENTAIL AREAS where saddam was THOUGHT TO POSSIBLY BE. death toll has not been publicized. The bombs dropped were 4- 2,000 lb bunker buster bombs.
They arent even sure if he's there and they are killing ****ing civilians....
and no its not all about the oil, its about GW flexing his balls, and putting control in iraq. As for GW going to harvard, he was also a cocaine addict, he is part of numerous underground organizations... ect....
And I never said Im an authority. I was comparing peoples connection to GW as being american and seeing it as fit to "idolize" GW. GW is from Texas. So Am I. I was hence furthing my point.
Any other questions?

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 11:25 AM
and now his attitude is
"f*ck these disgusting felons whose daddies arent the pres! put them in jail! Not like I ever touched the sh!t!"
I think its funny that the DEA wastes soo much money trying to catch the CIA.... :)

Black Jack
04-21-2003, 11:28 AM
Not what I said. What I said was that anybody "taking" shaolin-do is retarded. Not anybody who has taken shaolin-do.

Big difference.

B.I.F is old school. It's pretty lame but oh well.

Shaolin-Do

Underground organizations.:rolleyes:

Yea, he was sacrificing victims in the annual Bohemian Grove meeting in San Fran, with other members of his Skull and Bones buddies.

Aren't you a pothead?

David Jamieson
04-21-2003, 11:36 AM
Blackjack -

did you read Charles Barkleys book recently or something" hahahaha.

"I could be wrong,,,but I doubt it"

cheers

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 11:46 AM
Yes, I am a retarded pothead still taking shaolin-do.
So retarded that everytime I see pothead not spaced "pot head"
I read it "poe-thee-add".
Not really.... But a non smoker I know was reading over my shoulder the other day and asked me what a "pothead" (said as spelled earlier) was....
But yes I am. What does that have to do with a thing other than the fact that Im always going to be arguing on the "pro-pot" side of things.

eulerfan
04-21-2003, 12:06 PM
Not what I said. What I said was that anybody "taking" shaolin-do is retarded. Not anybody who has taken shaolin-do.

Big difference.

B.I.F is old school. It's pretty lame but oh well.

My I.Q. has not changed in the past four months. I am as smart or as dumb as I was when in Shaolin-do. So, not a big difference so much as no difference.

Black Jack
04-21-2003, 12:20 PM
Eulerfan- Let me try to clear this up a bit. Anybody who "takes" shaolin-do and believes that it is not a non-made up impregnation of malarky is retarded. It's a commerical cult.

Better.

Shaolin-do

I did not mean to offend your pot-head feelings. I thought it was a bit funny you calling Bush a coke head as if you have one up on him or something.

The guy is the pres of the united states. You are a pot-head who takes martial arts descended from jo-jo the dog faced boy.

Ya see what I am getting at.:rolleyes:

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 12:34 PM
The guy is pres because his daddy was.
Relating cocaine to pot? Do some research on your "controlled substances" my friend, as they have nothing in common, except the term "controlled substance".

And I was not offended, and have not been yet.
Just arguing for the sake of arguing, because I am bored.

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 12:37 PM
Sorry. had to send that one out unfinished, the boss walked up on me. :)
As for GW being pres, its because his daddy was. I have the lax ass job Ive got now, because My dad is one of the executives for H-E-B. Cant honestly say I deserve this job. Cant honestly say GW does either.
But at least I can admit it.
As for being retarded for being in shaolin-Do.... thats not even a point to argue.

ewallace
04-21-2003, 01:28 PM
Are you going to answer the question I asked you?

Chang Style Novice
04-21-2003, 01:34 PM
I'll answer your (part of) your question, Ewallace.

Abu Abbas was caught (I think in Syria, not Iraq, but that's not important) however, Saddam and his sons have not been. So, he's not on the 'inside' of their clique enough to be either where they are now or where they were when they were killed.

Palestinian Suicide bombers are not committing acts of hostility to the USA, but to Israel.

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 01:44 PM
It does not matter where the suicide bombers are attacking, GW is personally assaulted by just about anything in Iraq... not really but that certainly seems to be his excuse... Note the use of the word Excuse... Thats all weve gotten as to why we are over there from him, not one legit reason yet...

ewallace
04-21-2003, 01:50 PM
That's incorrect CSN. Suicide bombers are comitting acts of terrorism. Many of those suicide bombers are members of groups that are on US government lists of terrorist organizations. By supporting these groups or their actions, by definition that is support of terrorism.

ewallace
04-21-2003, 01:51 PM
Thats all weve gotten as to why we are over there from him, not one legit reason yet...
Nope. Just not any reasons that you will allow yourself to understand.

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 01:52 PM
I dont understand how buying pot supports terrorists.
Thats what the commercials say at least.

As far as I know pot comes from mexico and local growers... Afghanistan is one of the worlds leading Hashish producers, but anyone who knows **** about pot knows that its harder than hell and costs more than its worth to try and get afghan hash all the way over here....

ewallace
04-21-2003, 01:57 PM
Huh?

I'm not sure what spawned that post...well, I have an idea:).
I don't agree with those commercials. It's like saying that milk is a gateway to heroin.

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 01:59 PM
It is?
oh sh!t....
anyhoo, Ima make one more post so I hit 300 and Im out.
Peace!

Chang Style Novice
04-21-2003, 02:13 PM
I didn't say nothin' about them not being terrorists. Obviously they are terrorists. But they aren't committing terrorism against the USA.

ewallace
04-21-2003, 02:19 PM
I realize that, but as far as our policy is concerned, it doesn't matter who it's aimed at if it is coming from a recognized group.

Xebsball
04-21-2003, 06:07 PM
A totalitarist:D

Thats a laugh. Read the post again dipsh!t.

Everybody now pay attention how he tries to use his authoritaristic totalitarism to control me with the use of strong words in loud military tone, hoping to assume control over me by manipulating my mind through agression and violent verbal attacks :mad:

Serpent
04-21-2003, 09:10 PM

BTW Serp, you don't own me. If you recall correctly, that caged death match was just a plot by my planet of Amazonians to find the greatest warrior on Earth and take him back to my planet as my slave. I actually own you.

Try to keep up.:rolleyes:

I know this is kinda dated on this thread now but I just wanted to say... Same diff. ;)