PDA

View Full Version : Hey AZwingchun

Arhat of Fury
04-16-2003, 01:53 PM
How are you, hope all is well.
Well, I have finallly sold my place in the Bay Area and would likew to chat with you regarding some schools in az. I will be moving to the mesa area alittle after June 10th. I am looking for a school that teaches any form of shaolin longfist and sanshou/kickiboxing. I have scoured the yellow pages out ther and there are some schools that I did see that I was curious about. I didnt find any websites where I could read about it.

Green Dragon Society, and a couple of other shaolin schools.
When i get out there I will be happy to take you up on your invitation to exchange theories and principles.

Please reply or pm me, whatever you feel more comfortable with.

Thanks,

Arhat

Arhat of Fury
04-16-2003, 04:17 PM
anyone else care to share some info on schools in the mesa, az area?

azwingchun
04-16-2003, 08:22 PM
Sounds great, just let me know. You can e-mail me at chandlerwingchun@cox.net. There are some pretty good schools out here, though some aren't listed in the phone book. Depending on what exactly you are looking for. Though, just as anywhere, be careful what schools you hook up with. There are some that make many claims and promises. I am sure I can hook you up with a few teachers out here.

Your moving to Mesa? I am going to be right around the corner from you then, I obviously live in Chandler. As if you couldn't tell by my e-mail address. But anyway, i look forward to meeting you in the flesh, if you want my number just e-mail me. Talk to you soon. ;)