PDA

View Full Version : 70's Kung Fu clip, just plain silly

Subitai
04-18-2003, 06:20 AM
http://www.instantcool.com/video/70s_kungfu.mov

http://www.thekwoon.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?s=3ea006f92e18ffff;act=ST;f=1;t=445; st=0

Man this is so funny,

I think GENE is old enough to be the kung fu Bruce Lee Nunchaku swinging guy.

The yelling is great...

"O"

Robinf
04-18-2003, 06:53 AM
ROFLMAO!

If your opponent gets up after you knock them out, then you didn't do it right in the first place and should go commit ritual suicide for you are not worthy of kung fu.

So, do martial arts really work better if you take your shirt off?

old jong
04-18-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Robinf
ROFLMAO!

If your opponent gets up after you knock them out, then you didn't do it right in the first place
Specialy if you use your healing yell (KIAI);) by mistake after you knock them out!...:rolleyes:

chen zhen
04-19-2003, 09:01 AM
The white-haired dude with the mustache did the coolest Kiai's i've ever heard, LOL! It sounded like he was being tortured. The bruce lee wannabe just looked plain f@g.

Richie
04-19-2003, 10:29 AM
LMAO

You should be shot for showing that.:D

Subitai
04-19-2003, 12:22 PM
I'm sorry,

I had to show it. But I guess you guys don't know that GENE could easily grow hair out into looking like that Bruce Lee wannabe dude. He's got the same hair. haha, Not that my ugly melon looked any better when I had the Cooli (horses ass) cut in college.

Gene has also been teased for looking like the Bandito dude from Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

I can't seem to get big brother Gene to post about this *cough* high quality movie. Especially the music.

Did you guys know that Gene has the Sound track to ...which one is it now? Fist of Fury or Enter the Dragon, all original and on VINAL LP. **** that's pretty rare. The rat *******.

Like Pete says..."Yeah"
"O"

The Willow Sword
04-19-2003, 05:09 PM
if you listen closely the black guys' kia sounds like
"shhhheeeeeeiiitt" hahaha i love these old chop sockey films.

The Yellow Dart
04-19-2003, 05:57 PM
Oh... my... God....

Apparently, it's bad form to interrupt someone while they're showing off with nunchaku. :D

Any idea what movie that was? I must own it. I must!

chen zhen
04-20-2003, 11:38 AM
But one thing is true: Taking off your shirt DOES make your Kung-Fu better. Evidence: any Bruce Lee movie.
:cool: ;)

ComeToJesus
04-20-2003, 09:14 PM
Who was in charge of sound for that movie!??
Apparently nobody...

richard sloan
04-20-2003, 09:55 PM
...I have those albums as well...I use them while DJing actually, they have some pretty groovy tracks and of course some great samples. Make good intros for mix tapes as well...

I saw Rock N' Soul in NYC had them...

Subitai
04-21-2003, 10:25 AM
Rock and Soul? in NY?

Is that music store I presume.

I live in CT. and am planning to cruz through NY again before the summer is thru. Hmm, those are not easy to get.

Like Peter Lee says..."Yeah"
"O"

richard sloan
04-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Rock N' Soul is a pretty big record store right in midtown- it's a few blocks up from Penn Station which is on 34th and 7th Ave. Just walk uptown from 34th and you can't miss it, it is on the left, there is jewelry (have no idea why) and DJ equipment in the front, records and CDs in the back.

They used to stock TONS of bootleg white label records until they got raided. There are also lots of record shops down in the village which might have it, but I would check Rock N'Soul first. You could probably call them up and get it sent to you.

Subitai
04-28-2003, 10:10 AM
Hey Gene,

I got your postcard. I'm very honored big brother.

You're still a ******* for having the coolest job and being able to go back to Shaolin for the umpteenth time...but nobody is counting. cough,

Anyway, since you were gone you prolly missed this little treat. It's from our time. Oh wait, weren't you born in the 40's? It's that Asian blood, you never can tell.

So which bruce movie LP do you have again? I'm thinking about posting a couple of pic's from the "Unbeatable Self Defense" Booklet I have...you know the one?

Like Peter Lee says..."Yeah",
"O"

GeneChing
04-28-2003, 10:16 AM
And I have both the Enter the Dragon and Fist of Fury soundtrack in original vinyl. Who remembers the English lyrics to Fist of Fury? I think it was only on the soundtrack. Talk about ROFLMAO...

David Jamieson
04-28-2003, 10:59 AM
holy moly that was funny.

nospam
04-28-2003, 09:02 PM
:eek:

..wow..

nospam.
:cool: