PDA

View Full Version : Hehe, funny.

Cipher
04-19-2003, 12:22 PM
I don't know why but this image cracks me up
http://store6.yimg.com/I/martialartsmart_1731_54889406.bmp

Former castleva
04-19-2003, 02:00 PM
Maybe certain others too,like me,once they/we find out what it tries to show,exactly.

SevenStar
04-19-2003, 05:21 PM
It's groin kick. The guy is wearing a cup though.

Ming Yue
04-19-2003, 05:37 PM
the red part looks like it's making a sound, somehow. It looks like someone wearing moon boots is setting off that guy's groin alarm.

SevenStar
04-19-2003, 06:06 PM
BTW, where you been, Cipher?

Cipher
04-20-2003, 03:58 AM
Hey SevenStar,

I've still been checking the boards out off and on. I've just been super busy lately. I just went to some 12 hr swing shift in out network group here so I either go to bed early or I'm so busy during my off days during the week getting things done at home. Plus I have to be a bit more sneaky with my surf at work, except on weekends of course.

Any thing new going on here at KFO? BTW, I may start training with a fellow my Kung Fu teacher knows doing some BJJ. We worked out last Thursday and it was a lot of fun. It should be alot of fun though, with the three of us it should provide some really good training. I was actually happy to see how well the Wing Chun/boxing flowed together with the grappling in a lot of ways. We have done a lot of the lock and chokes but not in a stream lined grappling system. Another cool thing is when you are in one art you can pick up other systems so much quicker than normal.

Cipher
04-20-2003, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Ming Yue
the red part looks like it's making a sound, somehow. It looks like someone wearing moon boots is setting off that guy's groin alarm.

Haha, you got it right.