PDA

View Full Version : Is this the best we can do?

African Tiger
04-19-2003, 06:10 PM
Come now. I'm sure we can bring up better topics than the ubiquitous political rants and a gang of other topics so lame, they had to be moved by Kung Lek.

No one cares if you have proof that George Dubbya is a creature from the planet Zoron, and his sole purpose is world domination through a special hybrid fighting art of Savate/Shaolin-Do/BJJ/American TKD/and High School Wrestling and that the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Vatican, the Skull and Bones, the Freemasons, the Triads, the Yakuza, the Martian Mafia, the LAPD, the KKK and the NAACP - in a history-making profit sharing plan, and the cast of The Matrix Reloaded are all in on the conspiracy.

Save your lame a.s.s political ramblings and not-so-smoking guns for another forum, please! :rolleyes: And let's get back to Kung Fu vs BJJ, for crying out loud.

God, I'm actually starting to miss Ralek and I Hate Ashinda Kim.... :eek:

scotty1
04-19-2003, 08:36 PM
Yeah!

I agree.

chen zhen
04-20-2003, 10:54 AM
RRAAAALLLEEKKK!!!!
WHERE AAARREEE YYOOUU???
:p
I prefer not to have him around

fa_jing
04-20-2003, 05:10 PM
Actually, I agree that there's a problem, but disagree on the solution. I like some of the off-topic threads. I, like many others, do not frequent any other forums, like political forums or joke forums or whatever. So why should I discuss whatever with users I have never interacted with before, for whom I have no idea of their personalities? In fact, I'd say the off-topic stuff is an always thriving part of this forum, there are just some interesting personalities here. Not that I like all of the off-topic stuff, hey I thought the political stuff was tiresome, then again someone else would think the herb stuff was tiresome. And then the kungfu stuff doesn't necessarily get the most hits and falls off the first page. The solution is simple.

CREATE AN OFF-TOPIC FORUM PLEASE PLEASEPLEASE

thank you :)

I Hate Ashida Kim
04-20-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by African Tiger
God, I'm actually starting to miss Ralek and I Hate Ashinda Kim.... :eek:

Hello.

IHAK

African Tiger
04-21-2003, 11:22 AM
Well...as the expression goes, be careful what you wish for....

I agree. An off-topic forum, where all the political crap and other assorted crap can hide, is a great idea.

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 01:27 PM
Would shaolin-do go in the off topic forum?
:)
sorry... Im a bit of a smart ass sometimes....
hehehe.
Even tho I already know you f*cks are going to say yes... lol.

shaolin kungfu
04-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Would shaolin-do go in the off topic forum?

Yes. :p

African Tiger
04-21-2003, 03:38 PM
Yes :p

Serpent
04-21-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by African Tiger
Well...as the expression goes, be careful what you wish for....

I agree. An off-topic forum, where all the political crap and other assorted crap can hide, is a great idea.

This is that forum.

straight blast
04-21-2003, 11:41 PM
Woohoo! Where have you been dude?

I hope you are still carrying on the fight against the villainous Kim!

GreyMystik
04-22-2003, 07:35 AM
you have proof that George Dubbya is a creature from the planet Zoron, and his sole purpose is world domination through a special hybrid fighting art of Savate/Shaolin-Do/BJJ/American TKD/and High School Wrestling and that the Tri-Lateral Commission, the Vatican, the Skull and Bones, the Freemasons, the Triads, the Yakuza, the Martian Mafia, the LAPD, the KKK and the NAACP - in a history-making profit sharing plan, and the cast of The Matrix Reloaded are all in on the conspiracy? let's see it!:p