PDA

View Full Version : KFO should start a Shao-Lin Do forum!

Sin The'
04-19-2003, 08:32 PM
After all, it is the most comprehensive martial arts system known to man. KFO has forums for Praying Mantis, Wing Chun and Tai Chi, all of which are merely components in my art so there should be one for Shao-Lin Do as an overall system. Many of our Black Belt sifu's would be happy to answer questions and it would be a fine learning experience for those here in the incomplete arts.

PHILBERT
04-19-2003, 10:12 PM
We got a Shaolin forum already.

AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION ON YOUR THREAD!

neit
04-20-2003, 01:03 AM
Gene should ban all shaolin-do types from the forums.

Royal Dragon
04-20-2003, 01:58 AM
KFO has forums for Praying Mantis, Wing Chun and Tai Chi, all of which are merely components in my art so there should be one for Shao-Lin Do as an overall system

Reply]
Mr. The' if you really believe this, then you have a great deal to learn about martial arts.

Radhnoti
04-20-2003, 05:44 AM
RD...I can (almost) understand your urge to troll, though it's starting to get a little old. But answering yourself with something that isn't funny or "advancing the plot"?

:rolleyes:

The Willow Sword
04-20-2003, 09:03 AM
Grandmaster Sin, During my stay with Sd i always wanted to know about the 10,000 Bees Attacking form and the Golden Roaches form.

Would you please tell us about these forms?

Many respects,,The Willow Sword.

oh and by the way: i am not a traiter or a bad mouther. i stood up for the school and it was your organization that decided not to support my challenge when it ORIGINALLY DID SUPPORT IT. it says alot about an organization when it REVERSES ITSELF AND WHEN teachers do not support its instructors who busted thier ass for you and your organization.

just a friendly FYI.

Royal Dragon
04-20-2003, 09:05 AM
Sorry, I'm under alot of pressure this week. I just don't have my "Edge". but, today is Easter, and we have a huge Dinner planned (Im suposed to be washing dishes right now for it :eek: )

I'll be back on my game tomorrow, you'll see!! :D

In fact, wait for my next response, you'll LOVE it!!

(ok, just have to logg out and sign back in as..........................)

cho
04-20-2003, 02:25 PM
Is the guy who played Chewbaca related to the master of Shaolin-Do?

SevenStar
04-20-2003, 02:30 PM
They are second cousins

Kristoffer
04-20-2003, 02:41 PM
guess there's a reason behind shaolin-do being called Dog $hit..

old jong
04-20-2003, 02:51 PM
The big question is: Was the grandmaster house broken?...:confused:

Sin The'
04-21-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by PHILBERT
We got a Shaolin forum already.

AND YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION ON YOUR THREAD!

You have a "Shaolin" forum. As I have explained what is called "Shaolin" by most of you is nothing but a fantasy creation of the Communist Chinese and American Left. Shao-Lin Do is the only genuine Shao-Lin. All else is pathetic, weak and fake.

You will only get the girl if you realize that you are on the wrong path and join Shao-Lin Do. Then and only then will you be the man she desires.

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 06:48 AM
Blah... Id say I get the chick anyways, but bwahaha......
:)
Guess that just makes me supa fly.
;)

Royal Dragon
04-21-2003, 08:47 AM
HE he he he he LOL at Sin 'The

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 08:55 AM
I am now horribly confused....

Royal Dragon
04-21-2003, 09:02 AM
Why are you so confused?

It's reall pretty simple, only Sin The' knows anything, the rest of us are dumb.

Shaolin-Do
04-21-2003, 09:11 AM
Blast.
I feel so stupid.
:(