PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a dragon tattoo

Ging Mo Fighter
04-19-2003, 10:15 PM
Hey, im getting a dragon tattoo on my forearms, i found a very sleek looking picture

does anyone know anywhere i can find some excellent chinese style dragon pictures (preferably black and white)

help gingmo fighter find an awsome tattoo!

neit
04-19-2003, 11:24 PM
what a coincidence, i am getting a dragon tattoo on my shoulder. how original of us. anyway, just talk to your tattoo artist and he will draw one-of-a-kind design for you

scotty1
04-20-2003, 12:11 AM
Or if you like hardcore punk get the SOIA symbol.

David Jamieson
04-20-2003, 07:07 AM
If you want to you can take the main entance page image from my website. It's my image I created myself and I give you permission to use it.

If you want to change it to flash art (tatty talk) get your artist to trace it.

If not, well at least you had the chance :D

http://www.davidjamieson.com/kunglek

cheers

p.s don't use the chops on the bottom right unless your name is Jamieson too. :)

dezhen2001
04-20-2003, 08:42 AM
cool pic, didnt know u did design kung lek :)

dawood

Ging Mo Fighter
04-20-2003, 09:38 AM
this is the tattoo i was gonna get

X 2 of course, 2 dragons facing each other

http://www.peppermintgrove.org/~skynet/tattoo1.jpg

David Jamieson
04-20-2003, 10:19 AM
also a good choice.

I like the black art stuff.

cheers

Crimson Phoenix
04-20-2003, 10:51 AM
it's not a coincidence...dragons account for like 95% of all tatoos heheheheheh

trevorstalker
04-20-2003, 11:29 AM
If I might add a piece of advice... :)

Ask your tattoo artist or any friend you know that CAN draw to do the design for you.

I can tell you there is nothing more frustating that walking around one day and seeing another person with the EXACT same drawing on the opposing arm (and yeah, that did not happen to me, but with a great amount of friends of mine).

Peace!

Lao Shan
04-20-2003, 12:23 PM
:confused: What does the tatoo really mean to you, because you will wear it for all your life.

I can tell you there is nothing more frustating that walking around one day and seeing another person with the EXACT same drawing on the opposing arm (and yeah, that did not happen to me, but with a great amount of friends of mine).

you are being recruited into a gang and you haven't noticed it yet.::( .......................:p

GreyMystik
04-21-2003, 02:55 PM
that pic you sent is fairly detailed, you said you want it on your forearm?