PDA

View Full Version : Attention monkeyslap Too

The Willow Sword
07-14-2001, 12:50 AM
hello there friend.
i just wanted to tell you that "ducks"come from all over the world. no two ducks are alike but they ARE ducks. but then i am just now realizing that ducks are birds, and there are many many different varieties of birds,, theyre a big family of species, some birds are raptors and hunt,,others are gatherers,, but they are still birds. some even say that REPTILES evolved into birds. what a concept. but reptiles arent birds though. and birds arent reptiles.
i hope you understand and can eventually, despite where a bird comes from and how it chirps, it is still a bird, and part of the family.
:p ;)

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

Shaolindynasty
07-14-2001, 01:41 AM
Huh? What's that all about :confused: Good to see you back Willow we haven't had many interesting posts since you left ;)

Witness the Dynasty!!!
New Site! www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)

The Willow Sword
07-14-2001, 05:35 PM
if you go to the post that talks a bout if the boddhiharma was fake, you will see monkeyslap too making another wonderful comment and using exceptionally intelligent remarks about the "ducks" in canada and relating that to SD. anyway,,im just playin with him. monkey is okay,,ive talked with him. we just do not agree on some things,, but thanks for the welcome back.
many repsects,,Willow sword

MonkeySlap Too
07-15-2001, 06:31 AM
I've gotta say, in comparison, you make my most obtuse comments seem clear!

Hey, you open your doors yet? How's it going?

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

The Willow Sword
07-15-2001, 07:44 AM
well i star teaching taichi in two weeks and i will be teaching kungfu in the park here as well.
things are great.
many respects, willow sword

shaolin_knight
07-18-2001, 12:18 AM
and catfish aren't cats, but they both have cat in their name, yet fish still swim better than cats, but can't climb trees as well. both have hearts though. both sometimes poop too. :)