PDA

View Full Version : Tsui Seung Tin New DVD For Sale

cha kuen
04-20-2003, 08:31 PM
Hi everyone,

Master Tsui has a new DVD for sale. I have put the link below. It shows all three hand forms, dummy, staff and knives. Application and circle theory discussion is shown as well. About 2 hours long. Imported from Hong Kong.

For those who wish to get them from me directly, email me

iSpeakEnglish99@aol.com

Tsui Seung Tin's New DVD (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3322594266)

pseudoswitch
04-20-2003, 08:35 PM
Is this an original or a copy? :D

cha kuen
04-20-2003, 08:37 PM
It is an original.

sel
04-20-2003, 09:10 PM
how much are you selling them for?
when and where was it recorded?
are you a student of master tsui?

John Weiland
04-20-2003, 10:35 PM
I'm very interested, but what are you asking for the DVD? And, are you authorized by TST to sell these?

sel
04-20-2003, 10:45 PM
i have sent an email to this seller requesting the same information. if it turns out that this seller is not legitimate, i will happily provide details on where to buy the original and authorised dvd. i am currently making enquiries with master tsui as to this person's authority.

if these dvd are legitimately offered for sale here i apologise. recently there has been a spate of unauthorised, pirated and overpriced copies of master tsuis teachings.

please for your own credibility and good name (which i notice you have not given here!!) tell us you are not one of them.

cha kuen
04-21-2003, 12:05 AM
I have permission to sell these and I do have Master Tsui's word on it. A few of my buddies are his students and asked him for me.

He said it's fine as long as I don't sell copied ones, which I would never do. Am I a student? Not really, no I'm not. I have met him before and trained with a few of his students. Nice guy.

cha kuen
04-21-2003, 12:05 AM
I have permission to sell these and I do have Master Tsui's word on it. A few of my buddies are his students and asked him for me.

He said it's fine as long as I don't sell copied ones, which I would never do. Am I a student? Not really, no I'm not. I have met him before and trained with a few of his students. Nice guy.

[Censored]
04-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Sorry, I didn't notice that the price and other info is given in the eBay link above.

Does anyone know where I can get this DVD for a fixed price? I don't want to get in a bidding war with my WC brothers.

I also didn't realize you could patent nim lik. Here come the lawsuits! ;)

pseudoswitch
04-21-2003, 05:33 PM
Is this DVD going to be made commercially available??? If so when is it scheduled for release?

sel
04-21-2003, 08:57 PM
cha kuen is selling the real thing. i have confirmed with master tsui. thankyou to those people who showed concern, it is much appreciated.

i am sure that the people who believe in honour will understand that it is not a matter of patenting issue. master tsui shares a lifetime of knowlege in seminars and the like. in appreciation of that, it is only decent that people who want to learn from it buy the real thing and not pirated copies.

it is a tribute to this great master that so many people from different lineages want to learn the lessons he has to teach i think.

[Censored]
04-22-2003, 10:19 AM
I was referring to the item description on eBay; read it yourself. I do hope to get a legitimate copy at a reasonable price (the VTAA conference 2-VCD set was about $10 US plus shipping).

cha kuen
04-26-2003, 10:21 AM
Pseudo,

This item is not going to be commercially available. I am the only outside seller for this item. It is very well worth it though.

captain
04-26-2003, 10:26 AM
is there anything availabe -in any form vhs/dvd- of sSum nung
or YKS?

Rainbow
04-27-2003, 02:09 AM
Cha Kuen,

You are not the only one outside Hong Kong that can sell this item. Anyone interested can directly contact:

Hong Kong - Master Chu at vingtsun@netvigator.com
Australia - info@wingchun.com.au
Australia - academy@hchwingchun.com.au
Canada - studio@tstvingtsun.bc.ca

cha kuen
05-03-2003, 11:52 AM
Oh okay. I didn't realize there are other methods of getting the DVD too.

Good post!

cha kuen
05-13-2003, 10:08 PM

cha kuen
06-05-2003, 07:09 PM