PDA

View Full Version : MAN assaults WOMAN!!! VIDEO!!!

LEGEND
04-22-2003, 02:30 PM
http://www.packers1.com/misc/beatdown.wmv

Horrifying watching a grown man attack a woman like that! Notice how she takes a tremendous beating...this is why we train...to defend the weak against these type of FOUL MEN! :(

Taomonkey
04-22-2003, 02:34 PM
So which one was the woman?

Momma gonna knock you out.

the dude should have just ran, that chick laid a serious smack down on him.

Shaolin-Do
04-22-2003, 02:35 PM
LOFL!
Big momma dont take no sh!t from nobody!

shaolin kungfu
04-22-2003, 02:38 PM
I think they were both women.

Shaolin-Do
04-22-2003, 02:40 PM
I dunno, I think the beatee was a man.
Either way, someone took an asswhoopin, and the asswhooper was a female. Woman on woman? Eh, still fair. Wouldnt complain to see 2 men fight.
Man beating woman, thats not funny, woman beating man? good stuff. Woman beating woman? eh.. not as good, but holds entertainment value none the less.

Taomonkey
04-22-2003, 02:41 PM
Where is Steve when you need him.

Jerry, that birtch is crazy, she hits me like a man, every time I axe her to stop, she slaps me silly and then forces me to to go down town, with dem thighs I cant breath.

Shaolin-Do
04-22-2003, 03:00 PM
I believe it would be "den foe-ces" not "then forces".

diego
04-22-2003, 03:34 PM
that almost looked fake, but without audio on it looks like big mommas telling the hood crackhead to get away from her kids orsomeshiat.

@PLUGO
04-22-2003, 04:13 PM
looked like a domestic dispute...

the Kids looked quite used to that sort of thing. One of the girls almost interupted... I could almost hear the ...

Not now honny... Moma's busy..

& of course the cops don't bother to stop:rolleyes:

Let's hear it for the simaritian with the sence to drag that fool away from continued beating...

rogue
04-22-2003, 06:18 PM
What we all must ask ourselves is,
What would Ryu do?

I like towards the end when the guy goes into his JKD move (1:36) and she uses one of my favorite takedowns. Though her follow up was nastier than mine.:D

Listen up fellow white boys, watch this video and learn why the biggest, baddest blackmen listen to their mamas.

Nick
04-22-2003, 06:33 PM
LOL. Oh man... he couldn't even touch her...

Later...

Serpent
04-22-2003, 06:43 PM
Oh man, that was some funny s**t!

Why didn't that scrawny ass dude just run the hell away? He was getting dragged around all over the place and slapped like a child.

"Walkin' the dog!"

LOL

:D

LEGEND
04-22-2003, 06:48 PM
The AUDIO was hilarious...she was actually helping him up in the beginning...and he swung on her! And she just went off and said...fight back...fight back! And well he TRIED but got KILLED.

rubthebuddha
04-22-2003, 09:01 PM
i thought i saw some kinda pseudo pillow lock before she just tossed his ass down. poor bugger.

eulerfan
04-22-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Design Sifu
the Kids looked quite used to that sort of thing. One of the girls almost interupted... I could almost hear the ...

Not now honny... Moma's busy..

Did you have the sound turned off? The girl was trying to show her something. She said something like, "Do not show me that at this moment in time."

That was the best part IMHO.

shaolin kungfu
04-22-2003, 09:15 PM
She said something like, "Do not show me that at this moment in time."

Did she say it with an english accent.

David Jamieson
04-23-2003, 03:28 AM
what a world we live in:rolleyes:

That was so wrong on so many levels.
It was a domestic dispute for sure. THe dude was wasted on something, the woman was p.oed at him.
The kids DID seem totally used to it (that is a crying shame because it only means that their cycle won't be broken all too soon).
And yes, props to the dude at the end for dragging the guy out of there.

Anybody who sees this from a "martial arts" angle, hasn't seen martial arts. But it is a lesson in the crumbling society we live in and a good lesson in why you would want to practice martial arts.

cheers

jon
04-23-2003, 03:59 AM
"Anybody who sees this from a "martial arts" angle, hasn't seen martial arts."
* Agreed, what possible martial value can be gleamed from watching a real fight.

On the other hand she did have some mean take down skills, she also slipped a couple of haymakers pretty nicely. Then there was that bit where she drove his head into the fence just to wound his pride.

The problem with humour is that it basicaly nearly always boils down to getting kicks out of someone elses missfortune in some way.

I found it pretty darn funny, disturbing granted - but *really* funny.

David Jamieson
04-23-2003, 05:02 AM
what possible martial value can be gleamed from watching a real fight

Jon-

that was hardly what I would call a "real" fight.

It was someone beating someone else who was probably intoxicated and on top of that the women had about 100lbs on the guy.

That would be like trying to glean martial value from a film of an adult beating on a kid, or maybe the bumfights videos.

you can glean martial value from watching a real fight. Just check out a roy jones fight!

cheers

Mr Punch
04-23-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Kung Lek
what a world we live in:rolleyes:

Cue Louis Armstrong tune...

That was so wrong on so many levels.
It was a domestic dispute for sure. THe dude was wasted on something, the woman was p.oed at him.
The kids DID seem totally used to it (that is a crying shame because it only means that their cycle won't be broken all too soon).
Maaan, that was so funny on so many levels! Her ass is soooo fat twenty-seven people coulda kicked it at the same time but he didn't manage!:D He'd have needed to get a bus to get round that one! The 100 pounds she had on him was all in her ass! He should just thank his lucky stars she didn't elect to sit on him! Talk about bumfight videos!

The kids screamed a bit... I don't think they were that used to it... maybe the older one... but is it so bad if you're growing up in such a seemingly bad neighbourhood, to have a strong (albeit too violent) female role model, who happens to kick the asses of some heads a bit too often...? Rather that than one making money on her back to stick in her veins.

Seems to me the only way you're gonna break the cycle is by investing something into the heads' recovery programmes etc... which is none of the momma's immediate concern.

She seemed to give the guy a few chances to break his own cycle! But the po fool jus kept ridin it on back into her fists.

Without knowing more about the background she seemed to be doing a reasonable job of getting some head the hell away from her kids.

Martially wasn't up to much, but I was quite impressed by the speed of her ducking and weaving for a big lady.

eulerfan
04-23-2003, 06:51 AM
Mat,

I agree. I was thinking she was probably protecting herself/kids, too. Obviously, she can't rely on the law for such things.

She really didn't seem angry, like it was a domestic dispute. She seemed quite composed.

MasterKiller
04-23-2003, 06:55 AM
He should have kicked her in the knee, then poked her in the eye.

That's how all fights eventually get resolved.;)

Mr Punch
04-23-2003, 06:58 AM
Eulerfan...Yep, composed of 100% beef!:D

Why did you get rid of your Hicks signature? Jeez, woman, don't try any of that serious nonsense round here...

Masterkiller... Didn't anyone ever tell you the Three Stooges Fighting Video is a fake?

MasterKiller
04-23-2003, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by Mat
Masterkiller... Didn't anyone ever tell you the Three Stooges Fighting Video is a fake?

Yeah, but it was the same guy who told me the "Alien Autopsy" video was fake, so of course I didn't believe him.

eulerfan
04-23-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Mat
Eulerfan...Yep, composed of 100% beef!:D

Why did you get rid of your Hicks signature? Jeez, woman, don't try any of that serious nonsense round here...

I don't know why, this one just seemed very apropos to the zeitgeist.

I usually change them out fairly frequently.

I'll make my next one about ****s or something. That is my promise to you. :D

Mr Punch
04-23-2003, 07:32 AM
Now I'm scared...

what's a ****?

eulerfan
04-23-2003, 07:34 AM
That would be the expulsion of air from the sphincincular area.

guohuen
04-23-2003, 08:09 AM
That's my new favorite video. I'd like to see more beatdowns like that one. That gal was great. I think my mission in life will be to teach more girls to do that. There's something so special about a beatdown and a lecture. Did you catch the grin on the guys face as he rescued that tool? His timing was good. Always wait for a proper beatdown before you rescue some fool.:D

Mojo
04-23-2003, 01:51 PM
Today's lesson
Never fight a woman who's left butt cheek is larger than you are !

LEGEND
04-23-2003, 03:15 PM
"Anybody who sees this from a "martial arts" angle, hasn't seen martial arts. But it is a lesson in the crumbling society we live in and a good lesson in why you would want to practice martial arts."

Dood...crumbling society...don't think so. This is obviously shot in the GHETTOs. And this is the way they live...u either tough as shiet there...or u become prey. I grew up in Baltimore and this is no different...in white surburbia NOPE...u don't see this type of thang. I was very impressed by the woman...she's experienced and had cardio. The skinny guy was the initial attacker and she fended herself well.

David Jamieson
04-23-2003, 03:24 PM
Dood...crumbling society...don't think so. This is obviously shot in the GHETTOs. And this is the way they live...u either tough as shiet there...or u become prey. I grew up in Baltimore and this is no different...in white surburbia NOPE...u don't see this type of thang.

The ghettos are a part of society as a whole, therefore, "crumbling society" is what I see.

I was very impressed by the woman...she's experienced and had cardio. The skinny guy was the initial attacker and she fended herself well.

I think the guy was high or drunk and didn't know when he should back off. The woman did keep her cool and only marginally injured and humiliated him.

cheers

LEGEND
04-23-2003, 04:44 PM
"The ghettos are a part of society as a whole, therefore, "crumbling society" is what I see."

Then I guess u don't go often to the rural surburban neighborhoods and see the building and construction there???

African Tiger
04-24-2003, 08:32 AM
Well, this is what I got out of the video:

Not Found
The requested URL /misc/beatdown.wmv was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.packers1.com Port 80

__________________________________________________ __
:confused: :confused: :confused: