PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Augustine Fong

anneemu4
04-22-2003, 11:10 PM
Hey I've been in Ip Chings WCKFC for 7 months, like i've said. However I'm moving to Indiana, so I'll be leaving the WCKFC and moving onto another kwoon and I'm realizing how much kung fu there is out there. And as I've been reading various posts (on Sifu Randy Williams...whomever...) I remember asking my instructor about Sifu Williams, Master Fong, and a few other Sifus/Masters and I've been told various things about them... and the posts I read here it seems that some have good and not so good opinions about them.

however I want to know about Augustine Fong, Leung Ting, and Randy Williams--because basically I've been behind a closed door for the past several months. I need to hear what a few different (as in people outside of my own council) think about them.

-------NOTE THAT I DON'T WANT ANY POSTS ON THIS PAGE---------
I dont want to seem like a troll or whatever you'd call me.

SO
Anneemu4@hotmail.com if you care to respond to help me out
95792402 is my ICQ
and xIhateemomusicx is my AIM name

thanks
matthew

Mckind13
04-23-2003, 12:43 AM
This is nice :)

Offlist me with your oppinion!
So great, good luck with your move and your new kwoon.

David

Spark
04-23-2003, 05:44 AM
Word!!!!

Geezer
04-23-2003, 06:33 AM
I prefer "Emo" to the Purple Beelzebub "Barney"!!!!!

Sheldon:D

yuanfen
04-23-2003, 07:58 AM
aneemu4: "Planet Wing Chun"(use your search engine)has
links to various wing chun websites. Use it to find out basic information provided by the schools. "Wing Chun World" hasa list of students of sifus- I have not checked it for some time.
If there is a school or schools near you irrespective of lineage go visit it/them and check them out for yourself.
Your signature mentions Iowa and you are in Indiana. Fong is in Arizona and he does not run branches or chains- so- not to worry. His site lists instructors affiliated with him. One ( a good one) is in Chicago.
If with your real name and address you want to communicate further off list- my email is <joy@azwingchun.com>

joy chaudhuri
tempe, arizona