PDA

View Full Version : New way to access Ashida's Forum

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-10-2001, 08:49 PM
*broken*Ashida Kim's board (http://www.listsite.net/cgi-bin/news/read.cgi)

Sorry guys, this is me editing my post. That link was the wrong one. Instead, you have to go here (http://www.listsite.org/) and select "Ashida Kim, ninja author." Sorry but I can't get the direct link to work.

The white may be a bit easier on some people's eyes. Maybe not. Perhaps this new way holds some secrets? Probably not.

I Hate Ashida Kim

"If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

Budokan
10-10-2001, 09:08 PM
Please, get a life.

K. Mark Hoover

wu_de36
10-10-2001, 09:08 PM
Second!

KC Elbows
10-10-2001, 09:13 PM
I don't know. I think its like watching B-Movies. Sure, they suck, but the very lameness of them can be a great source of entertainment. I think Ashida's stuff is similar. He's the Roger Corman of ninjutsu.

Budokan
10-10-2001, 09:17 PM
Yeah, he's good for an unintentional laugh. I personally wouldn't revolve my whole f*cking life around him, though, but that's just me. Oh well, whatever makes the slack-jaws out there happy...

K. Mark Hoover

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-10-2001, 09:27 PM
I'm just trying to keep everyone up to day. Maybe if you paid attention instead of spending all your time reading his books, you'd understand :P Maybe Ashida has too close an eye on you. http://www.ashidakim.com/photo.gif

Remember, Ashida says "My Sensei's name, as given in Forbidden Fighting Techniques, (one of the many titles Paladin Press has stolen from me), was Shendai. Does that help? What difference does it make?"

http://www.ashidakim.com/dojopress/akp1.gif

I just really don't like what he does, and the message he spreads. I'm just trying to lighten everyone's day here. Obviously, Ashida is a fool, and I figured the people here would enjoy my illustrating that point. Besides, I like talking to the Ashida followers here.

IHAK

"If Ashida wished you to know his real name, I am sure he would write to you and tell you himself." --Danny Sainty

"So, you supposed martial artists, what are you trining for? Who are you training to fight? Apparently no one. Because even in a hypothetical situation, you puss out, Ha! Ha!" --Ashida Kim

KC Elbows
10-10-2001, 09:32 PM
Hey, just wanted to make clear that I was calling the actualy Ashida Kim the Roger Corman of Ninjutsu. I wasn't intending to slame you(Ihate Ashida Kim), as I find some of the stuff you post quite humorous. Have a good one.

Budokan
10-10-2001, 09:33 PM
You've made your point.

Now move on. There's a nice world out there just waiting to be explored. Yes, the world is your oyster. You too can grab the brass ring. The only limitations you have are the limitations of your mind. You can be all you can be. You can be an Army of one. (Well, I guess you are that already with the whole I-hate-Ashida-Kim thing you've got going, so scratch that, please.)

K. Mark Hoover

Water Dragon
10-10-2001, 09:41 PM
http://www.ashidakim.com/dojopress/cvr-AAAK.gif

You may take my life, but you will never take my Freedom

KC Elbows
10-10-2001, 09:42 PM
Oh come now, there's the case for fearing a man who does one kick a thousand times over the man who does a thousand kicks once. This is his kick. He doesn't post these things in an inocuous way, they are all obviously ashida related, so no one is ending up here on accident, it can't really be considered a troll.

I Hate Ashida:
On the other hand, you could try to start some threads that are kung fu related and not ashida related, sort of balance your activities. I'd imagine after three years, even I am going to be sick of just hearing Ashida stuff, though I'm working under the assumption that you don't have another username that contributes on this forum.

Anyway, I'm not all that bothered by the ashida posts, let the mans reputation proceed him.

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-11-2001, 12:24 AM
KC Elbows, thanks, I'm glad some people appreciate what I post. I'll try to start some non-Ashida related conversations as well :)

Budokan, sorry if you don't like me :( I'll try hard to win your acceptance :P

IHAK

KC Elbows
10-11-2001, 12:37 AM
See what happens when we all get together and work things out like adults?

Now c'mon, Budokan, hug I Hate Ashida Kim and tell him that you really love him as a person. :p

I Hate Ashida Kim
10-11-2001, 05:42 AM
I'll put it here so as to not start any more topics and waste space :)

ANY martial artist who ever passes through the Koga Prefecture OR READ A BOOK ON THE SUBJECT and learned a single technique that he added to his system is ENTITLED to say he is teaching Koga style Ninjitsu.

<A HREF="http://www.ashidakim.com/cgi-bin/news/akmb-read.cgi?group=alt.fan.ashida-kim&article=12213,12216,12236,12238,12241,12245" TARGET=_blank>
here</A>

That's fascinating! So according to him, if I learn one technique from a system, I can say I teach THAT WHOLE STYLE.

IHAK

Silumkid
10-13-2001, 12:29 AM
Well, then I guess under that thinking I am a Shaolin MASTER! Yeah baby!

I try not to hate anybody, but Ashida Kim looks like he weighs about a buck ten, but I guess ninjutsu is that deadly....especailly since it comes from China! WaaaTaaahh!

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

HuangKaiVun
10-13-2001, 02:30 AM
Thank you "I Hate (Love) Ashida Kim" for the link to your website.

You have been a GREAT advertisement for Ashida Kim.