PDA

View Full Version : HULK MOVIE! new trailer..

Kristoffer
04-23-2003, 11:10 AM
pretty cool
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/the_hulk/international/large.html

Ras-Tanu
04-25-2003, 05:52 AM
dam.n, from the looks of it, they made it just like the comic!! can't wait to see this!!

Kel1970
05-07-2003, 06:11 PM
Movie looks to be pretty good. My only concern is that the Hulk might look a little too computer animated. I know he's supposed to be huge but I don't know. I'll go see it though if for nothing else but Jennifer Connelly and that it was directed by Ang Lee.

chen zhen
05-08-2003, 01:12 PM
he looks too computer-animated to me.
i never understood what people saw in the hulk, he's just a larger green version of arnold, destroying stuff.
what's the big deal?:confused:

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 06:40 AM
He can be grey too ;)

chen zhen
05-11-2003, 11:20 AM
AAhh, that turns my opinion completely:rolleyes:

:D

StickyHands
05-11-2003, 03:24 PM
Dude, if Arnold could jump as high as a mountain, grab a friggin helicopter hovering thousands of feet above, and run over 150 miles and (half of a rocket speed), I think he oughtta be makin more movies than something like Kintegarden Cop. I mean pulease.... compared to Hulk's sheer bulk, superman looks like a spandex sissy with inexplicable powers only to be weakened by a friggin rock kryptonite. lol. If ur gonna criticize, then, lol, are you satisfied by the bull they feed you saying oh. "Neo" is "the one" or Aquaman, the Prince of Atantis controls all of the marine life. Come on, have a surreal mindset. Although, MIB2 in my opinion sucked, just as The One by Jet Li.

Kristoffer
05-12-2003, 06:18 AM
Namor would kick Aquaman's shiny ass any day :D
And your right, MIB2 sucked hard