PDA

View Full Version : There is arguing going on at this Singapore Wing Chun Forum over Cho Ga Wing Chun

FIRE HAWK
04-25-2003, 10:57 PM
And Hendrik is on there too and somebody took my writeing from Kung Fu online Wing Chun Forum the one about my Nanyang Wing Chun and Chi Sim Wing Chun video tape . Whats this all about . http://www.voy.com/37435/

anerlich
04-26-2003, 12:05 AM
There is arguing going on at this Singapore Wing Chun Forum over Cho Ga Wing Chun

more than enough going on here to keep me occupied.

And Hendrik is on there too

Big deal.

somebody took my writeing from Kung Fu online Wing Chun Forum the one about my Nanyang Wing Chun and Chi Sim Wing Chun video tape

Sorry to hear that, but this is the internet and strange things happen.

Phenix
04-26-2003, 07:11 AM
I agree with Anelich.

Everything has its self correction process and self clean up process. That is part of evolution.

Train
04-29-2003, 02:11 AM
Fire Hawk,

Very Interesting forum. I'm glad you brought that up.....
Thanks.

Rolling_Hand
04-29-2003, 03:22 PM
Where is Fire Hawk?

What do you think about your Nanyang Wing Chun and Chi Sim Wing Chun video tape?

Train
04-30-2003, 08:14 PM
Hey Firehawk!!! Is the Chi Sim WC by Sifu Hoffman?? How's the Nanying WC????

FIRE HAWK
05-01-2003, 08:03 PM
The Chi Sim Weng Chun and Nanyang Wing Chun video tape there are 6 or 7 Nanyang forms plus Six and a half Pole and butterfly knives and i think Y. Wu is doing the forms and there are three Chi Sim Wing Chun forms with chinese guys doing them and one of the forms there is a guy that looks like Sifu Hoffman teaching a guy a form and this guy looks like Robert Chu there is also alot of Chi Sim Wooden Dummmy forms and showing chinese guys working on the wood dummy very interesting .

reneritchie
05-06-2003, 04:37 PM
2 quick points:

1, if anybody is replicating or distributing in any way copies of a tape with Robert Chu, Andreas Hoffmann, and the other Chi Sim exponent on them, not only are they in violation of international copyright law, they dishonoring the spirits of Mo Lam and Mo Dak. If anyone receives a tape like this, its your ethical responsibility to erase it, and to report the originating source of them. This is no different than the pirated copies of Tsui Sheung-Tin sifu's material.

2. In response to the usual trolls under different aliases on different boards, Hendrik Santo has never claimed to be "grandmaster" of anything. And while he doesn't claim it either, he is the inheritor of Cho Hung-Choy, the only known person to have studied under both Cho brothers (Cho Chuen, the linear successor in China and Cho On the pioneer in Malaysia), and he is *the* person everyone in Singapore and Malaysia turns to for material on Cho Ga WCK. While economics have caused some of them to develop rather unsavory natures, he has still shared sets, kuen kuit, etc. with them for the good of the art, (and was smart enough to document it too ;). If any of them start any trash talking on the 'net, and in essance bite the hand that has fed them (and they know who they are), please remind them that their dealings with Hendrik are documented (copies of emails and tapes sent, etc.) and I have no problem setting whatever records straight that need it.

(And on a personal note, my disgust at the behavior within the WCK world continues to grow).

yuanfen
05-06-2003, 05:51 PM
Rene sez;

While economics have caused some of them to develop rather unsavory natures,
------------------------------------------------------
Unsavory things in paradise? Really?
Say it isn't so.

Phenix
05-06-2003, 09:37 PM
Hi Rene, Joy,

I guess, some has to understand one has to be drinking the water and remember where the source is from. Instead of selling off the ancestors for one's personal benifit or fame.

As for Grandmaster..... there is a saying.. Learning has no senior or Junior, one who is mastering is the teacher.
Cho Hung-Choy used to tell me, the world has changed now. It matter only if one master the art and do good to others, the rest is excessive thinking.

Certainly, since I critisized others, I will be criticized. That is expected. But, it is better to be criticized or trolled because saying the right thing. then, to be prays due to gang up and selling ancestors for personal benifit. IMHO.

Rolling_Hand
05-06-2003, 10:24 PM
Certainly, since I critisized others, I will be criticized. That is expected. But, it is better to be criticized or trolled because saying the right thing. then, to be prays due to gang up and selling ancestors for personal benifit. IMHO.>>Hendrik

-------------------------------------

Hi Hendrik,

"selling ancestors for personal benifit."

Hm...then why did you sell our WCK ancestors to some white crane school??????

yuanfen
05-07-2003, 06:26 AM
Don't feed the trolls!