PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION REEMUL

The Willow Sword
07-18-2001, 09:39 AM
I would like to make a challenge to you. your first hand knowledge of SD is crap huh? WELL COME ON IN TO TAOS NEW MEXICO. if you have the nerve to stand in front of me to show me how crappy you think it is. well do it in sections your forms against mine,,,,,then sparring which is the real subject at hand. ill have wavers and all. either equipment or no. im tired of you and your BS especially. so lets get together and see whats crap and what is not.
Are you up to it? probably not. just another little doggy barking,,,,,so little doggy are you going to bark all day or are you going to bite?
dont let your mouth write a check your a$$ cant cash.
Many respects, willow sword

Whatever you think i am or want me to be,,, i am.
oh and,,,Jesus loves you, everyone else thinks you are an a$.

reemul
07-18-2001, 11:26 AM
Old school challenge protocols(something you obviously know nothing about)

It is customary for those issuing a challenge to journey to the challenged.

So if you are indeed challenging me, you will respond accordingly.

If you do not wish to travel, there is a SD presence in Austin and maybe you can pass the responsibility to one of your SD brothers. Make no mistake, I'm not Rolls/Ralek.

I am curious as to whether everyone else feels that I'm so bad? or whether it is just the SD people.

[This message was edited by reemul on 07-19-01 at 02:34 AM.]

BeiKongHui
07-18-2001, 02:24 PM
reemul-
Don't hurt him too bad just show him the light. Remember he is kind of a victim of Sin The's in a way so keep that in mind.

tws- as some one whose fought higher level SD people than you I would suggest you put the ego away and watch out who you challenge. Some of these guys aren't going to show you any mercy.

"To the extreme!"
--Poochie

The Willow Sword
07-18-2001, 07:03 PM
i kind of expected the response of "you come to me". it shows me that YOU do not know the protocols. ive issued the challenge it is up to you to accept it and come to meet the challenge.
im not rolls/ralek either reemul. what i will not do with you is go on and on about "no you come to me and no you come to me. that is peacock rooster talk. the challenge has been made.
accept it or no.....and dont give me this i dont want to waste my time crap either,,it DEFINATEly will NOT be a waste of either of our times.
if this happens and it is all said and done them maybe we can be respectfull to each other but until then,,,,,make your move.
Many respects ,,Willow sword

dre_doggX
07-18-2001, 07:29 PM
Represent your clique.

peace dredogg

tell me who wins.

Andre Lashley

The Willow Sword
07-18-2001, 08:02 PM
will do

illusionfist
07-18-2001, 09:07 PM
TWS- I'll be in Albuquerque around the first week of August and i would be happy to hang out with ya and exchange some moves. If you would like to meet me in Albuquerque, maybe we could meet somewhere.

Let me know.

Peace :D

reemul
07-18-2001, 11:27 PM
You're a dumba$$

If we were in the same room, would you wait for me to come to you so you could then challenge me, or would you approach me and issue the challenge.
Logic dictates that you would approach me.

You're the one with the issues, hence the original post. So do something about it. Like I said you could always pass it on to one of your SD brothers who are in the area.

cho
07-18-2001, 11:42 PM
I don't mean to meddle , but doesn't the challenger visit the challenged and also make the first attack, since he/she is the one picking the fight?

I don't know much about challenge match etiquette.

billy_pilgrim
07-19-2001, 12:06 AM
Man, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Issue a challenge to someone hundreds of miles removed from you, then tell them they HAVE to be the one to endure the journey, when YOU are the one wanting the fight. Only in America...

Oh, don't bother challenging me either, Atlanta is much further away than Austin and I won't be taking that much time off work anytime soon.

I really didn't know it was this easy. I think I'm going to start challenging people in mainland China, or maybe some folks stuck in Cuba, if Fidel doesn't let them out to come meet me, I win!

Come on TWS, you don't really want to get your Karate Gi and cool patches all ruffled over some anonymous guy on the internet...do you???

dre_doggX
07-19-2001, 03:50 AM
Man that was cold Billy_Piligrim

To: The Willow Sword. You going take that.

Alright I'll stop all jokes aside. I need to quit trying to pla ring leader.

But honestly what I think The Willow Sword is trying to say is: Martial arts should be fought with words it should be fought with hands, feet, elbows jing, qi etc. and that its not right, fair or real of you to verbally bash someone about there style when you have do not know about it. Yes you may know or notice I should say that most of the Shaolin Do people (I assuming based on what you said Reemul) are inferior in fighting. But that doesnt mean all Shaolin Do people are weak. I do Taekwondo , although I do train extensively and pratice tai chi chuan and some other styles out of videos and books,For now Taekwondo is the only style I have former training from a live instructor. (this will change very soon however). I notice that in Taekwondo schools so are very good teach qi-gong and grappling techinques( probably of Hapkido and Judo) weapon disarment etc. But then you got your schools that focus higher on competition just to forms and yell and count in Korean all day and if they are feel very "radical" they will spar(actual combat in Taekwondo now there is a thought. but like Taekwondo, Shaolin Do is probably like this they are some good schools and some bad schools.

I can Fully understand why Reemuls is mad, some of my freinds " who are korean would say smack about my school which the never steped foot in but when ever I ask any of them after school if the wanna spar the would quickly decline saying " I gave to go home or something of that nature" one however " he fast" is probably not scared to spar agianst me. so we will spar.
But to WTS you go over to Reemuls place and agree on some by and by terms if you are the challenger.
and both of you be martial artist not martial idiots about this(not that you have).
peace

Andre Lashley

reemul
07-19-2001, 05:43 AM
I am not mad first and foremost.

Second it was the SD camp that said they were tired of people who have never studied SD talking bad about it. I just mentioned that I had backgroun in SD before finding a true Shaolin school, afterwards I merely voiced my opinion that SD is Crap. There was also an incident when Sin came to our school(the real school), it was quite embarassing for him anyway, but I wont go into that.

As far as the challenge, If you have no intention of following through, you shouldn't have opened your mouth to begin with. It's best you stay in New Mexico.

Lost_Disciple
07-19-2001, 06:26 AM
Hey reemul, what style do you do again? I remember you said an animal system, but couldn't remember which.
I lived in Austin for a long time, and am not sure if I met you before. I'm in Lubbock now, though. :(

Just curious.

The Willow Sword
07-19-2001, 08:19 AM
Reemul, the approach has been made here, on this forum. you judge crap by what you think you know to be something you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT. this first hand SD stuff that you claim to have had, puts suspicion with me. who are you ?what is your name? and what school did you go to and who was the instructor and how long did you stay? if it was in AUSTIN then WE HAVE MET. i would just like to know who you are. as for me i am jason bratcher(2nd degree black belt) been with the school for over 7 yrs. i have taught at the austin school as well as the san marcos location as well. YOU want to boast on this forum about SD being crap but i seriously doubt that you would ever do it in front of any SD students face lest they be a white belt. YOU KID are the dumba$$ and a coward,,ive told you who i am and those know who i am here,,i dont have to hide behind a silly screen name with nothing on the profile,,my e-mail address is there. i am in TAOS and the challenge still stands. whether ot comes from online or right in your face which is what i would do if i were and heard you saying that crap.
again i say are you gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?

ILLUSIONFIST: GREAT!!! let me know when exactly and i will make a special trip in to albuquerque. hopefully we can share thoughts ideas opinions show forms and spar..there is a park in alb that i like to go to ,,it is perfect.
its called HYDER PARK and it is located on Wellesley off of central in the KNOBB HILL area.
ILL bring the green tea, you bring the cups and we will drink together. many respects to you.

Many respects,, the willow sword

illusionfist
07-19-2001, 08:23 AM
TWS- you would most likely know a better place than I, i just go up there to visit relatives.

Email me at illusion@elp.rr.com and we'll set something up.

Till then.

Peace :D

illusionfist
07-19-2001, 08:24 AM
Oh yeah, i'm down for the yum cha!! :)

reemul
07-19-2001, 01:15 PM
You're a Punk.

Lost_Disciple
07-19-2001, 05:49 PM
You STILL didn't tell me what style you study or who it's under. :)
I'm pretty sure you're not under Sifu Hughes, cuz that'd make you my classmate.
Hmmmm
You under sifu Moses? The hung gar guy? Or umm Tom Gohring? Elephant kung fu under Shifu Hwang? Probably not sifu Pickens, cuz I know most of his students. I guess there must be a lot of people in Austin I don't know about...

Just bein nosey

MonkeySlap Too
07-19-2001, 06:58 PM
True WTS doesn't really get the old challenge protocols, but hey this is America, he can pretty much think what he wants, and there is nothing anyone else can do about it.

The one point that I have to make in defense of Jason is that he is who he is. He offers his information freely.

I may not agree with him on a great many things, but I have spoken with him and he's a nice enough guy, and certainly very dedicated to trying to do what he thinks is right.

You on the other hand have not said who you are. So, I'd hold back on calling him a punk, until you step out from behind the curtain.

Challenge matches are fine in the martial arts world, as long as they are constructed with dignity and respect - even if you think the person you are facing is disrespectful.

I am a big beleiver in luck. The more I work, the more luck I have.

reemul
07-20-2001, 06:41 AM
I am reemul. To be honest it doesn't really matter who I am, It's not like I'm famous. If you come to my school there is only one person who will respond to the name. As for pasting my personal in info other than my name on the internet, I just think thats ignorant. As far as internet challenges are concerned, I don't view them as a formal challenge merely wishful intentions. A challenge is made in person and taken very seriously. Remember I didn't make the challenge.

To Lost_Desciple
I am a Northern Shaolin Tiger System practioner. Seeing as you are in Austin, if you want to know more we can meet somewhere. I am familiar with Jeffs school, but he wouldn't know me by name If he saw me he might remember meeting me, its been awhile.

The Willow Sword
07-20-2001, 08:00 AM
You Got it. I will be in austin in November to get some more training and i would love to meet you and issue the challenge personally. i will not forget this,,, till then, just keep on barking and we'll see whats up when i get there.
i am serious about this. i am tired of kids like you disrespecting and talkin Sh!t, so if i have to teach a lesson to some one then i guess it will be you. of course i doubt at all that you will even show up when i do get there. I WILL be in austin around thanksgiving time so you can bet your cowardly ass i will contact you then. Think IM Playing with you? NOT.

Many respects, Willow Sword

Lost_Disciple
07-20-2001, 08:31 AM
Actually, I'm in Lubbock, about 400 miles north, I'm just too lazy to change my profile. Plus, Austin is where I trained when I had a school I could go to regularly.

I met a guy who worked in the Humana building last summer who studied Tiger (I think it was northern). I was working in the restaurant down there. It'd be cool if it was you, but I doubt it.
If i'm ever back in Austin, I'll let you know. We could work out, go grab a beer and maybe see if they're playing any kung fu movies at the Alamo Drafthouse (they used to).

BTW- I'm pretty sure you were right about the challenges. Wasn't it like a sign that a school was accepting challenges if they had weapons without red ribbons tied to them? Maybe that was a southern thing.

Anywayz, hope u guys have fun in November, and say "hi" to my sifu if you see him.

reemul
07-20-2001, 11:39 AM
To Lost_Desciple, Alamo Drafthouse still shows the KF flicks.

To TWS, See you in Nov. Or if you are interrested there is a full contact event in Sept. Don't have the specifics yet.

The Willow Sword
07-20-2001, 07:55 PM
A full contact thing in september? where and who is hosting it? i usually do not go to tournaments for they are a waste of my time but i will make an exception and go. i did go to an AAU tournament in Round Rouck a couple of years ago and it was fun,,,i totally respect sifu pickens and Sifu jeff Hughes for thier judging and participation......So what does FULL contact mean? i am sure that it is not all out fully committed,,if it is then Oh well,,you asked for it. Me too probably,,HAHA.
MAny respects, Willow sword.

reemul
07-21-2001, 02:48 AM
Lets just meet up in Nov. reemul2@texas.net