PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GOD! Awesome Staff work...next Ray Parker!!!

LEGEND
04-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Video here!

http://members.shaw.ca/lith/ghyslain_razaa.wmv

shaolin kungfu
04-28-2003, 09:09 PM
Where did you find that video of me?

:D

joedoe
04-28-2003, 09:49 PM
How he managed to do that with a straight face I don't know. Darth Maul eat your heart out.

Serpent
04-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Isn't it great how he wanders out all calm and cool, thinking he looks like a Jedi Master, then he goes absolutely nutso! Classic!

Chinwoo-er
04-28-2003, 09:59 PM
He has probably been training for years right after Star Wars I came out. And then was hoping to check his progress. Sadly, one of his friends stole this and then placed it online.

Anymore ? he probably have one with the double short staff used my anakin.

Felipe Bido
04-28-2003, 10:02 PM
Oh, I've seen him before....Staff God

Serpent
04-28-2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by Chinwoo-er
He has probably been training for years right after Star Wars I came out. And then was hoping to check his progress. Sadly, one of his friends stole this and then placed it online.

Anymore ? he probably have one with the double short staff used my anakin.

Friends? This guy?

shaolin kungfu
04-28-2003, 10:13 PM
Are you saying the pillsbury dough boy doesn't have friend?

Shuul Vis
04-28-2003, 10:19 PM
IF ONLY I COULD BE THAT INNOCENT AND UNAFRAID TO LOOK STUPID...ID LOVE MY LIFE. IT WOULD BE HEAVEN WHEREVER I WENT.

Serpent
04-28-2003, 10:33 PM
You're of the "Ignorance Is Bliss" school then are you?

I'm sure that, deep down in his cholesterol clogged heart, he knows he's a total tool.

shaolin kungfu
04-28-2003, 10:37 PM
I've watched that three times now. It gets sadder and funnier the more you watch it.:( :D

Serpent
04-28-2003, 10:39 PM
I can't stop watching it. It's like a train wreck. You just gotta look!

What's he using as a pole anyway? Do you think that somewhere in his house his mum is holding a curtain and, with a confused look, wondering where the hell the curtain rail has gone?

shaolin kungfu
04-28-2003, 10:41 PM
Either that or he spent time bulding a staff out of loose bits of metal.

I like how he makes the sound effects.:D

joedoe
04-28-2003, 10:43 PM
I love how he has to occasionally dodge the stick when he knows he's screwed up. :D

Serpent
04-28-2003, 10:45 PM
And those little leaping kicks. And slipping on that yellow thing!

BWAAAHHHAHHHAAAA!

Beautiful. Just Beautiful!

SevenStar
04-28-2003, 11:04 PM
His technique is awesome. We should train with him.

Serpent
04-28-2003, 11:06 PM
He must have a school somewhere.

shaolin kungfu
04-28-2003, 11:13 PM
probably next to a shaolin-do school.

SevenStar
04-28-2003, 11:19 PM
Likely. We MUST find it.

Serpent
04-28-2003, 11:33 PM
I was just cruising another forum and they've got it there too. One of them reckons it's a golfball retriever that he's using!

Whatever the hell that is!?

:confused: :)

shaolin kungfu
04-28-2003, 11:48 PM
Could be a golf ball retreiver! It's a tool used to pick your ball out of the hole without bending over. I actually have one. I'll look at it while watching the clip and compare.

joedoe
04-28-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
Could be a golf ball retreiver! It's a tool used to pick your ball out of the hole without bending over. I actually have one. I'll look at it while watching the clip and compare.

Wow, Americans really are lazy! :D

Serpent
04-28-2003, 11:55 PM
Seriously!

Probably scared their pants will rip over their fat arses.

shaolin kungfu
04-28-2003, 11:56 PM
Hey! This isn't an america bashing thread! Let's stick to making fun of the overweight loser that thinks he's darth maul.

joedoe
04-29-2003, 12:04 AM
Hey! This isn't an america bashing thread! Let's stick to making fun of the overweight loser that thinks he's darth maul.

He was probably an overweight American loser :D

Seriously though, is it really that hard to bend over and pick up your golf ball? Does this mean that the American golf player in 1000 years time will have evolved with a disability to bend at the waist?

Just kidding. :D

shaolin kungfu
04-29-2003, 12:10 AM
It's not that hard. But considering that most golf in the US is played by the elderly, it's more about not being able to bend down to the hole than laziness.

It is a golf ball retriever. you can see the little basket on the end, and at one point you can see the place in the middle where it collapses.

joedoe
04-29-2003, 12:28 AM
It's not that hard. But considering that most golf in the US is played by the elderly, it's more about not being able to bend down to the hole than laziness.

It is a golf ball retriever. you can see the little basket on the end, and at one point you can see the place in the middle where it collapses.

Fair enough. I was just taking the p!ss. :D

Richie
04-29-2003, 01:24 AM
Ray Park let himself go.

Leimeng
04-29-2003, 01:58 AM
~ wow, almost would inspire me to go sign up for classes at mcdojo if it was not so sad
~ just think, people like this breed and raise little mini lard asses who also have no fear of embarrassing themselves in front of others
~ I think I am going to cry now.....

peace

sin loi

yi beng, kan xue

FatherDog
04-29-2003, 07:31 AM
Could be a golf ball retreiver! It's a tool used to pick your ball out of the hole without bending over.

Actually, golf ball retrievers are generally used to fish your ball out of water hazards.

It's not so much that we're lazy, we just don't want to ruin our golf shoes wading through the lilies :D

norther practitioner
04-29-2003, 07:39 AM
Actually, golf ball retrievers are generally used to fish your ball out of water hazards.
That is correct (using my best Ed McMan voice).

Didn't you guys know that this is the newest staff compolsory.

MasterKiller
04-29-2003, 07:44 AM
Didn't you guys know that this is the newest staff compolsory.

This is actually Sin The's favorite staff routine.

txwingchun
04-29-2003, 07:50 AM
I think I know where he came from.......
http://www.aracnet.com/~jaydog/1999archive8/tards_in_the_workforce.txt

David
04-29-2003, 07:55 AM
I suspect that dude is far better than at first he appears. Has none of you observed that in all his nutsomatic shenannigans, he never knocked the camera over. I tell you this guy is just suckering you in for a major slapdown.

Now I'm gonna watch it again with the sound on this time.

-David

MasterKiller
04-29-2003, 07:56 AM
Reminds me of Tard BLog (http://tardblog.com/)

David
04-29-2003, 08:03 AM
roflmao i can't bear it.

norther practitioner
04-29-2003, 08:07 AM
That could be one of the most offensive sites ever......

I think it's great :D

David
04-29-2003, 08:11 AM
Pausing the **** thing makes it even funnier. Those stances are meaner than a mean thing.

Oso
04-29-2003, 09:44 AM
somehow I was reminded of 'Sailor' from the 'Missing in Action' movie from the 80's with Gene Hackman in it. He was the stoner with the handgrenade around his neck and did some sort of whack form in the movie.

I think the kid just needs to find a good teacher who can guide his energies. Even so, if he just did that crazy stuff 20 minutes a day he'd lose some of that weight.

guohuen
04-29-2003, 10:50 AM
There's time from my life I'll never get back!

Ming Yue
04-29-2003, 10:56 AM
This kid belongs in a mosh pit. He was obviously born to thrash.

He's the one who stage dives and the crowd serenely steps out of the way and lets him eat dancefloor.

apoweyn
04-29-2003, 12:10 PM
I think that's probably a brilliant piece of parody, rather than one rather pathetic heavy kid with a camera. If I'm right, bravo. If I'm not... dear god.

Stuart B.

Skarbromantis
04-29-2003, 12:17 PM
I cant stop watching, as sick as it is....................... I love it!

Skard1

African Tiger
04-29-2003, 04:10 PM
OMG! Tell me that was an audition tape for "American Kung Fu Idol", and he was the delusional jackoff who thinks he knows kung fu! ROTFL!!!!

Chang Style Novice
04-29-2003, 04:32 PM
I especially like it when he rushes up to the camera to stare it down and tries to look mean and intimidating.

Serpent
04-29-2003, 05:02 PM
Oh god, I can't stop watching!

Ap, I'm pretty sure it's a "dear god" not a "bravo"! ;)

Oso
04-29-2003, 05:08 PM
you guy's are harsh.

Serpent
04-29-2003, 05:13 PM
Have you watched the clip!?

Oso
04-29-2003, 05:19 PM
yea, I watched the clip and in one sense it was hilarious.

but, if nothing else, the kid put some energy into 4 minutes of time. sure, he doesn't know we're laughing at him, but what if that exact same kid walked into your school and seriously wanted to learn some ma and wanted to show you some "staff'' work he had done on his own? Would you laugh at him? Or, help him to something more?

This sad little lizard told me he was a brontosaurus on his mother's side. I did not laugh, people who boast of ancestry often have little else to sustain them. Humoring them costs nothing and adds to happiness in a world in which happiness is always in short supply.

just something I think about whenever I feel like laughing at someone.

Serpent
04-29-2003, 05:28 PM
You're far too nice.

Seriously, if that kid came into my school and wanted to show me some staff work and went nutso like that, I'd be hard pressed not to laugh. However, face to face, I doubt I would. And I'd probably offer to let him start classes and work his way up to the staff stuff.

But this is on the internet and he's got a really serious face on and he's obviously convinced he's good enough to film and it's simply funny as fuk!

Serpent
04-29-2003, 05:29 PM
BTW, with regards to that quote about the lizard. Would you feel the same way about a MAist claiming a false lineage?

Find happiness in truth, not in pretence.

Oso
04-29-2003, 05:37 PM
But this is on the internet and he's got a really serious face on and he's obviously convinced he's good enough to film and it's simply funny as fuk!

It IS funny. I don't see his 'look' as all that serious. with the bit of basketball footage at the end I see that some kid got 5 minutes with his high school vid camera and played fantasy for a few minutes. I wouldn't really say that the kid thought he was 'good', just that he was having a good time.

What have we ALL done that we wouldn't really want others to see?

I don't see the anonymity of the internet as a scapegoat for being something you are not.

BTW, with regards to that quote about the lizard. Would you feel the same way about a MAist claiming a false lineage?

Find happiness in truth, not in pretence.

of course not, but someone claiming false lineage is a whole diff situation than some high school kid playing with a staff in front of a camera. I don't really see any 'pretence' in his actions.

Give the fat kid a break and let him dream.

Serpent
04-29-2003, 05:47 PM
Hey, he can dream all he likes. But I'm still gonna laugh at him. ;)

joedoe
04-29-2003, 05:54 PM
I watched it again. You are right - it is funny as h3ll. :D

I think Oso may be right in one thing - the guy is just having some fun. There are bits where he looks like he is about to crack up. On the whole it was pretty amusing :)

Oso
04-29-2003, 05:58 PM
sure, I'm not trying to get all uppity and rightous, I just used to be that fat kid. everything I've done physically has been, and continues to be, through hard work.

joedoe
04-29-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Oso
sure, I'm not trying to get all uppity and rightous, I just used to be that fat kid. everything I've done physically has been, and continues to be, through hard work.

I still am that fat kid! :(

Oso
04-29-2003, 06:13 PM
well, there you go...

there is no possible way to be that person you may choose to laugh at...so you just don't, can't, know what their motivation is.

What harm is there in not laughing.

And, in the role of ma instructor, or even an exponent of martial arts in general (and how 'bout just a plain old human being?) shouldn't you be trying to figure out what someone's about before you laugh at them?

joedoe, none of the 'you's' were directed at you, or anyone else in particular.

just touched a nerve I guess...

time for a drink and dinner.

joedoe
04-29-2003, 06:19 PM
I guess it is the Aussie attitude to laugh at everything. I laugh at myself all the time ;)

Seriously though, I may be wrong but I don't think anyone was being malicious in their laughter.

Oso
04-29-2003, 06:23 PM
well, sure, laughing at yourself is completely necessary.

like I said, touched a nerve. I just try not to laugh at anyone I don't know because I realized one day that I just don't know their story. Maybe whatever they are doing is the best they can do.

{shrug}

just my thoughts

joedoe
04-29-2003, 06:28 PM
I think we've had this conversation before Oso :) I respect your POV and your discipline to stick with it.

I think it is important to be able to recognise the silliness and laugh at it. It doesn't mean you are laughing at the person or trying to put them down, it just means you are finding amusement out of something.

For me, I don't see any harm in laughing if a) you are not being mean about it and b) you are not hurting anyone else by having a laugh.

LEGEND
04-29-2003, 08:05 PM
hahahahahahahhahahhaahhaahahaahahaha=malicious laughter!

Chang Style Novice
04-29-2003, 08:11 PM
At the very least, something has inspired the dude to excercise a little bit, and that can't be a bad thing.

PS - I've never been that fat, but I'm sure I've been at least that much of a d0rk.

shaolin kungfu
04-29-2003, 08:15 PM
It's definitely not a bad thing! Just look at all the enjoyment he has brought us through his excersise.

I thank you, kid with golf ball retreiver, from the bottom of my heart.

PHILBERT
04-29-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Chang Style Novice
I especially like it when he rushes up to the camera to stare it down and tries to look mean and intimidating.

I think that was him taking a crap. Seriously, the face looks like he is trying not to laugh. While I doubt he has any real training, I think he did that as a joke.

joedoe
04-29-2003, 08:44 PM
And to be fair, even though he is going nutso with the golf ball retriever, he does manage to take a few swings close to the camera without hitting it.

Serpent
04-29-2003, 09:17 PM
Hey Oso, anything any of us has achieved has been through hard work. Go look up a translation of "kung fu". But that fat pr!ck is still bloody funny!

Like you said, it touched a nerve. I guess you have experience of being like him, but you overcame it because you wanted to and you worked hard.

I hope he does end up knuckling down. Maybe he'll become the meanest staff fighter known to man and one day own the Dog Brothers.

Meanwhile:

AAAHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHAAAHHAHHAAAHHAAAA!

JAZA
04-29-2003, 09:37 PM
The best comic show I've seen in a long time.:D
This guy is not serious, must be the clown of his class. He need an oportunity to Saturday Night Live.

Jowbacca
04-29-2003, 10:35 PM
DANMIT!
Sifu told me the camera wasn't on!
How the heck did you guys get that footage?!?
I was just trying to show him what I thought of those fairy wushu forms where you lift yer leg like a ballerina... :D

I see what you guys mean that I should study some martial arts. I mean the only good guys ever in martial arts history were skinny guys right? And martial arts training makes you a skinny but buff fighter right?

I mean Yang Chen Fu, Fan Xu Dong, Lam Tsai Wing, Samo Hung, Mas Oyama, Butterbean, George Foreman, Tank Abbot, Brendan Lai, Dong Hai Chen, Wang Shu Jin, Joe "ghettoman" charles, Augustine Fong... All great martial artists & fighters, all skinny and wiry like bruce lee.... :rolleyes:

Serpent
04-29-2003, 10:52 PM
So you're fat then are you, Jowbacca?

Serpent
04-29-2003, 10:54 PM
There's a hell of a difference to being blubbery fat and being an endomorph with fat over muscle.

This kid is blubbery fat. It's obvious in how he moves.

Wow, there's some touchy people around here today.

shaolin kungfu
04-29-2003, 11:00 PM
Why can't people just laugh?

Serpent
04-29-2003, 11:07 PM
Maybe they're threatened by this kid's skillz.

joedoe
04-29-2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Serpent
Maybe they're threatened by this kid's skillz.

I am. :)

Serpent
04-29-2003, 11:47 PM
Yeah. I bet you're useless with a golf ball retriever!

;)

joedoe
04-29-2003, 11:57 PM
I haven't ever wielded a golf ball retriever. Matter of fact I have never even seen a real one :(

MasterKiller
04-30-2003, 10:01 AM
You guys are giving this kid waaaaay too much credit. He's obviously a ****y kid who wanted to film himself doing a Darth Maul impression. He's even making light-saber sound effects.

Granted, that's no excuse to ridicule him. But he is obviously trying to be as bad-ass as possible. Look at the way he struts in slowly before he goes ape-shlt, and the mean look into the camera is the icing on the cake.

He's probably seen too many Star Wars fan films, and wanted to make his own.

He not suppressing laughter during those bad-azz moments, he just has no experience making bad-azz faces. He's trying to imitate something he doesn't understand...confidence, aggression, and fluidity.

Jowbacca
04-30-2003, 10:12 AM
Serpent

I dunno bro, I mean it's so common that guys get nicknames like "Pork Chop" for being small and wiry; I'd be hard pressed to figure out how you came to that conclusion. :rolleyes:

Why do I use sarcasm instead of laughing it off, saying "you guys are so funny" with a ceramic smile?

Maybe I am a little bit touchy.
Maybe I don't think it's fair.

I mean it's not enough:
that big people gotta be reminded of it every time they look at themselves in the mirror....
That everytime you meet someone new, you can literally see the judgements goin on...
That they gotta constantly see themselves joked-on every time they turn on the tv...
That clothes are never tailored right...
That during every bodyweight calisthenic workout, they gotta look over at the skinny guys blowin through it....
That the same skinny person tells 'em how worthless they are because they are having a harder time in the workout than said skinny person....
That every time they go eat, restaurant workers look at them like a big pay day, while other customers make SURE they check out what they're eating (with variable judgements & comments)....
That the guys have gotta have double the personality to get the same girls....
That they gotta have double or triple the form to get a lesser medal....
That skinny people lobbied to get weight divisions instituted in fighting to save their a$$es, yet refuse to institute it in forms to take away their own advantage....

Maybe I want my fellow fatties to rise up and reclaim the world!!

....OR MAYBE I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS AN IGNORANT, DUMB, SELF-RIGHTEOUS COMMENT and thought I'd answer lazy humor with some sarcasm.

shaolin kungfu
04-30-2003, 11:41 AM
I don't think we're making fun of his being overweight. We're making fun of his being a loser that thinks he's cool.

Learn to laugh.
Laughing is good.

Jowbacca
04-30-2003, 12:06 PM
He accused my sarcasm of being touchy, ie having venom... so I gave him an example of a guy who was touchy and responded with venom...

I was laughin from the get go

Suntzu
04-30-2003, 12:19 PM
LOL@ Jow's workman like humor…
:cool: (http://www.sherdog.net/forums/attachment.php?postid=1263097 )<--------pssst... click here

Chang Style Novice
04-30-2003, 02:02 PM
Oh yah - I think you probably mean Ray Park (http://www.collectinghollywood.com/RPark.htm), not Ray Parker (http://www.abstract-art.com/abstraction/l3_more_artists/ma64_parker.html).:D

Oso
04-30-2003, 02:12 PM
well, if you guys think you're doing the right thing then who am I to say you are not. Since there are more of you saying it's ok then it must be ok.

apoweyn
04-30-2003, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Jowbacca
He accused my sarcasm of being touchy, ie having venom... so I gave him an example of a guy who was touchy and responded with venom...

I was laughin from the get go

Bah. I wouldn't describe you as 'fat' anyway, mate. You're big. No question. But that's something very different.

As for this kid, he nearly cracks a smile a few times. I think he was just having a lark in front of the camera.

On the subject of laughing: It's a tough call really. America's Funniest Home Videos ran for years. And it was all about guys racking themselves in the beanbag, brides falling over at the altar, and other really mortifying things captured on film.

But we laughed, yeah? Why? Because we went through the reasoning process that the people in the video must have sent it in? And that if they're able to laugh at themselves, we should be able to as well? And that, by doing so, we felt some sense of camaraderie, acknowledging that we too had been in similarly embarassing situations?

I kinda doubt it. I think it's probably much more basic than that. Guy gets nailed in the jumblies: I laugh. I don't care that it's embarassing. I don't care that he might actually be hurt. I laugh. (Of course, if it then comes to light that he's actually hurt, obviously I'm going to worry.)

Yes, in a very real sense, we feel 'at liberty' to laugh because this kid isn't a real person to any of us. He's just an image flailing around on a screen. Some of us, though, associate with his situation. That makes him more of a person. Or rather, we as people put ourselves in his shoes. Hell, I've wracked myself in the balls with nunchaku, stabbed holes in the ceiling of my bedroom, and gotten caught doing my heroic glare into the bathroom mirror. Thankfully, there was no world wide web back then. (Yeah, okay. So occassionally I still get caught delivery tough guy lines to the shower curtain. Like you don't!)

If the kid was serious, then he's just a young guy trying to figure out who he is. And trust me, everyone looks like a tool when they're trying to figure out who they are. Christ, I look at photographs of me in college (during the Luke Perry phase) and roll my eyes all the time. That said, it doesn't make it any easier when someone else does so.

Whatever. I admire Oso's empathy. And I laughed a bit at the clip. Paradoxical? Yep. Hypocritical? Mayhaps. But that's life.

Stuart B.

Serpent
04-30-2003, 05:20 PM
Oh dear. Here we go.

Originally posted by Jowbacca
Serpent

I dunno bro, I mean it's so common that guys get nicknames like "Pork Chop" for being small and wiry; I'd be hard pressed to figure out how you came to that conclusion. :rolleyes:

Why do I use sarcasm instead of laughing it off, saying "you guys are so funny" with a ceramic smile?

Maybe I am a little bit touchy.
Maybe I don't think it's fair.

A little touchy!?

I mean it's not enough:
that big people gotta be reminded of it every time they look at themselves in the mirror....

Then get on a diet and get down the gym, or go run, swim, cycle. whatever!

That everytime you meet someone new, you can literally see the judgements goin on...

That they gotta constantly see themselves joked-on every time they turn on the tv...

That clothes are never tailored right...

I think this one is my favourite!

*ahem*

That during every bodyweight calisthenic workout, they gotta look over at the skinny guys blowin through it....

Then lay off the big food and keep up the workouts.

That the same skinny person tells 'em how worthless they are because they are having a harder time in the workout than said skinny person....

Well, that guy's an arse. I got respect for anyone that works at it, as long as they're really trying.

By the way, you think every skinny guy was naturally born that way and will always be skinny? Maybe he, quite literally, worked his ass off to get like that.

That every time they go eat, restaurant workers look at them like a big pay day, while other customers make SURE they check out what they're eating (with variable judgements & comments)....

That the guys have gotta have double the personality to get the same girls....

Not to mention they she has to also be turned on by lardasses.

That they gotta have double or triple the form to get a lesser medal....

:confused:

That skinny people lobbied to get weight divisions instituted in fighting to save their a$$es, yet refuse to institute it in forms to take away their own advantage....

Weight divisions in forms?! "Er, sorry, but I'm a fat b@stard. Can I please have special compensation because I'm too lazy to give up the burgers and exercise more often?" :rolleyes:

Maybe I want my fellow fatties to rise up and reclaim the world!!

....OR MAYBE I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS AN IGNORANT, DUMB, SELF-RIGHTEOUS COMMENT and thought I'd answer lazy humor with some sarcasm.

You know, however much you try to justify it, being fat is not a natural state. Being fat means that you eat too much of the wrong stuff and don't exercise enough. If you put half as much effort into losing weight as you did into justifying being fat then you probably wouldn't be fat.

I don't even know how fat you are, so this is kinda aimed at fatness in general, especially the "I'm a fat b@stard and I'm proud" attitude espoused by the McDonald's generation.

Fat people are also a burden on the healthcare system, but we might as well not go there as you don't really have one in the US and ours is quickly vanishing.

Plus, there's endomorph and there's fat. The difference is obvious and the two shouldn't be confused. Obviously, it the endomorph bodytype that is prone to fatness but that doesn't mean that big has to be fat.

And on top of all that, we're laughing at this big fat loser trying to be Darth Maul. We're laughing because he's a loser, because he's trying to be Darth Maul and because he's fat. Not just because he's fat.

Sure, I commend Oso's empathy. But, I think Ap said it, he's a young dude finding himself. Hopefully he will one day. Meanwhile we're gonna laugh, because it's funny.

Chang Style Novice
04-30-2003, 05:22 PM
I'd laugh at ANYBODY with ANY body type prancing around and making faces like that. For the record.

guohuen
04-30-2003, 05:37 PM
So y'all are saying that wasn't a comedy routine? Please tell me you're funnin the old coach.

Serpent
04-30-2003, 05:40 PM
CSN, for the record, me too.

Guohen, I think he was serious. At least in his own mind!

Oso
04-30-2003, 06:01 PM
after considering my reaction some more I think part of it is that we are grown men and he is a kid.

Serpent
04-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Oso
after considering my reaction some more I think part of it is that we are grown men and he is a kid.

He's not that much of a kid. It's not like we're borderline peodophiles or anything!

Oso
04-30-2003, 07:03 PM
he's 14-15 or so. not mature by most standards. we, as mostly late 20's and up are theoretically supposed to be.

he needs his parents to set an example and set some controls on his lifestyle...and someone to maybe not laugh at him for once.

Serpent
04-30-2003, 08:16 PM
Dude, get over yourself!

You act like that, it ends up on the internet, people are gonna laugh.

SevenStar
04-30-2003, 09:19 PM
yeah, that's true

GunnedDownAtrocity
04-30-2003, 11:00 PM
the link is down right now, but i can only think of this kid (http://users.1st.net/abaddon/jesuskid.wmv)
when reading all the responces.

Serpent
04-30-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by GunnedDownAtrocity
the link is down right now, but i can only think of this kid (http://users.1st.net/abaddon/jesuskid.wmv)
when reading all the responces.

So wrong, so broken.

So good!

rubthebuddha
04-30-2003, 11:27 PM
sad am i. the original link -- she no work. any one know if this is posted elsewhere?

oh, and GDA? you're gonna pay for that one :D

Serpent
04-30-2003, 11:56 PM
Try here. (http://www.martialartsplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2521)

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-01-2003, 01:29 AM
if you watch the video i posted above make sure to watch the very end.

Oso
05-01-2003, 07:54 AM
Dude, get over yourself!

since when do you need to get over compassion and kindness?

Suntzu
05-01-2003, 08:31 AM
lol @ GDA's fat kid... only U would have hold of something like that... i had to turn up the volume i thot he was killin himself b'cuz the song were drivin him crazy but than... i heard it :D :D :D...

ewallace
05-01-2003, 08:43 AM
Hair is growing back nicely GDA.

Ming Yue
05-01-2003, 09:42 AM
I don't think he deserves pity or deserves to be laughed at....

He's just pouring his whole self into flinging that pole around. He obviously set up the camera and/or the set, found a suitable staff-like object, and rocked out. He's just doing what kids do.

If he's lucky he'll be able to jump into everything he does with that kind of wholeheartedness and abandon.

I dig his confidence, that's for sure.

turbo76
05-01-2003, 09:52 AM
:)

MasterKiller
05-01-2003, 10:06 AM
If he's lucky he'll be able to jump into everything he does with that kind of wholeheartedness and abandon.

I'm sure he applies the same fervor to his Yu-Gi-Oh collection and his D&D adventures.

Ming Yue
05-01-2003, 10:12 AM
I'm sure he applies the same fervor to his Yu-Gi-Oh collection and his D&D adventures.

:D As well he should.:D

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-01-2003, 11:44 AM
i found what im assuming is the same video on consumptionjunction. linking directly will probably get the thread deleted, but just go to cjs vids and it should still be on the first page. title was tard wars or something.

if its not the same video its also worth watching.

Serpent
05-01-2003, 04:52 PM
I think one of the most interesting things about this whole thread is the way other people are reacting to it. Perhaps our mockery cuts a little too close to the bone for some people...?

Oso
05-01-2003, 04:57 PM
I think one of the most interesting things about this whole thread is the way other people are reacting to it. Perhaps our mockery cuts a little too close to the bone for some people...?
:(
:mad:
:p
:cool:

Serpent
05-01-2003, 05:18 PM
:p
;)
:o

:cool:

Oso
05-01-2003, 05:20 PM
lol

Jowbacca
05-02-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Serpent

And if you believe that, you must believe that my Adipose Army© has surrounded your city. My Cellulite Forces© are traveling in on their FatHawk Helicopters© and are almost at the drop point. My Fat16© and Fat18© jets have achieved air superiority and are lockin sh*t down for my BBW2© and Sloth© Bombers to rain down Fire Hot Doritos and Guided Hunger Busters; not to mention my Mother Of All Burritos. My EndoInfantry© is poised to advance (albeit slowly), led by the A1 Steak Sauce Tanks, supported by my Artery-Cloggin Artillery, and armed with Automatic Freedom Fry Dispensers & Dessert Eagle mayo guns. My paratroopers are ready (with their double sized paratroopers of course). All of my ample units are in place.
You goin down foo.

MasterKiller
05-02-2003, 10:06 AM
Freedom Fry Dispensers & Dessert Eagle mayo guns

Mayo on Freedom Fries? Nazi.

kohai
05-02-2003, 09:37 PM
Not only does this link (http://www.waxy.org/archive/2003/04/29/star_war.shtml) have the original video, it also has the essential updated version! Watch and learn, you novices....

shaolin kungfu
05-02-2003, 09:53 PM
hahahaha:D

David Jamieson
05-03-2003, 07:53 PM
I found the remix (WWW.DAVIDJAMIESON.COM/Star_Wars_Kid_Remix.wmv) too as well.

almost as good as the original imo.

that kid deserves royalties. Or at least a 3 minute slot on the Regis and Kelly Live show. :D

cheers

Chinwoo-er
05-03-2003, 09:50 PM
I think you guys a sick.
the kid is just living in a fantasy and his tape was never supposed to be seen. It was a private fantasy. And we have the duty as just common men to respect that.
The people who stole it and post it on the net should be ashamed. And you should be as for being so unconsidrate. Can you imagine how the kid is feeling now at school ??

shaolin kungfu
05-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Can you imagine how the kid is feeling now at school ??

He's probably feeling like the loser he is. The reality is he probably got made fun of before he ever tried to be darth maul.

Oso
05-04-2003, 07:23 AM

go for it chinwoo-er, I tried to tell em they were mean spirited bastads!

It is exactly because this guy is probably made fun of by everyone else of poorer moral character that we shouldn't.

David Jamieson
05-04-2003, 08:57 AM
well, the guy did post the film into the public domain.

I am not certain that having a chuckle over someone who is ridiculing martial arts through his "private fantasy" is a bad or mean spirited thing.

cheers

Oso
05-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Do we know that he posted it himself?

Having a chuckle is one thing, some of the comments: 'tool', 'loser', etc. are mean spirited.

How is he ridiculing martial arts? Mimicry is the highest compliment you can get.

ShifuBinks
05-04-2003, 11:03 AM
Guys, I believe that this is clearly a parody, meant to be amusing. Putting myself in Darth's shoes, I think that even if I knew the whole world was laughing at what I thought was great staffmanship, I would still be like well I'm something of a celebrity. Look at great comedians of our time: Pee-Wee Herman, Screech, the lead singer from Men W/O hats, etc. All these guys were happy to play the part of the fool to make us laugh, become famous, and make $$$. OK so the kid probably didn't make any money off of this clip, but he is in his own way a celebrity. I wouldn't even call this kid a loser, I think he's cool. If I saw him I would thank him for brightening up my day. Also, he could probably beat most of us in a staff fight, because he would be swinging like a madman and we would be trying some elaborate technique that we hadn't practiced enough.
-Jonathan

David Jamieson
05-04-2003, 02:12 PM
or he could become famous like Mike McDonalds "stewart" character on mad tv "Look what I can do!, wheeeee" :D

Seriously though, What is "immoral" about laughing at this clip? It's funny.

cheers

PHILBERT
05-04-2003, 09:10 PM
http://www.waxy.org/random/video/Star_Wars_Kid_Remix.wmv

Someone remixed it. Now its even FUNNIER! HAHAHA

Serpent
05-04-2003, 09:57 PM
Now that is awesome!

This kid is gonna be famous - I reckon he should start posting more of his mad skillz.

MasterKiller
05-05-2003, 06:43 AM
Fame....huh.

Excitement....huh.

A tard craves not these things.

Serpent
05-05-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by MasterKiller
Fame....huh.

Excitement....huh.

A tard craves not these things.

:D :D :D