PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Suntzu

LEGEND
04-28-2003, 09:25 PM
I see on your HP they show WING CHUN vs. SAN SHOU...was it that bad??? LOL. I can hear jullian screaming...ENTRY ENTRY.

Suntzu
04-29-2003, 06:32 AM
naw it wasn't THAAAT bad… actually they were pretty good… just had no wind… but they were tuff dudes to begin with… I got caught too many times with those straight punches tho… and they really hurt… I don’t know how much of the sound camr thru on the clips but Julian... well... he was very vocal shall we say... the next sparring session tho... they came out with leg kicks, hooks, throws... it was fun but we haven't crossed since tho...

LEGEND
04-29-2003, 02:53 PM
LOL...I did see your attempts of doing CUNG LE leg scissors on them. That was tight. Yeah...I haven't train with those guys in over 8 years. But they need to do more full contact sparring and really think about that entry. It's too predictable. Glad they're doing some modifications.

Suntzu
04-30-2003, 09:15 AM
I haven't seen any of those guys around lately… I see Julian every now and than… hope we didn't run 'em out ;)... I get the scissor every now and than… haven't even tried it 'for real' yet tho… it would have been fun to keep sparring with those guys but thing were getting heated btwn Julio and Julian so we had to chill… politics :rolleyes:...