PDA

View Full Version : who here knows of Li Jun Feng?

The Willow Sword
05-03-2003, 11:59 AM
i have a long time friend who now studies medical qigong under him here in austin texas. i know that li jun feng was jet li's teacher and coached the wushu team in china. i have a book of his and his qigong stuff looks really great. However what i am wanting to know is if anyone has ever studied under li jun or knows anything more about him than what i know on the surface. I am going to be meeting him very soon.

Many respects,,the willow sword.

solur
05-05-2003, 02:47 AM
Hey, Willow Sword, remember me? We were supposed to spar a while back when a lot of anti-SD stuff was going on. Anyways, I would still like to get together sometime, regardless of whether or not you would still like to touch hands. If anything, we can kick back and discuss our own individual philosophies.

Well send me an email friend!
Email is: solure@yahoo.com

-Will
(Wu Style Taijiquan)

Edmund
05-12-2003, 05:02 PM
"i know that li jun feng was jet li's teacher and coached the wushu team in china. i have a book of his and his qigong stuff looks really great. However what i am wanting to know is if anyone has ever studied under li jun or knows anything more about him than what i know on the surface."

Hello Willow Sword,

I met Li Jun Feng in Adelaide Australia around mid 2001. He stayed a week and gave a 2 day seminar on his qigong. During the week he also taught some wushu. He really polished up a lot of my wushu straight sword form.

We took him & his wife out for dinner during that week. During dinners he spoke about his coaching career and so forth. He studied coaching at Beijing Uni. Then became the uni coach. Then he coached the Beijing team and then national head coach.

What stuff do you want to know? (Not that I'm an expert of Li Jun Feng trivia or anything!)

Edmund