PDA

View Full Version : Mike Tyson Quote

Vapour
05-04-2003, 07:02 PM
http://kjkolb.tripod.com/homepage/MikeTysonQuotes.html

dezhen2001
05-04-2003, 07:12 PM
"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" :rolleyes:

“[He] called me a ‘rapist’ and a ‘recluse.’ I’m not a recluse.” :D

"Without discipline, no matter how good you are, you are nothing! One day, and I might not be around; you're going to meet a tough guy who takes your best shot. He'll keep coming because he's tough. Don't get discouraged. That's when the discipline comes in." that has to be one of the best quotes ive heard in a while! :eek:

"Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you. If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn." there are a few gems in there :)

dawood

shaolin kungfu
05-04-2003, 08:29 PM
"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

Someone should make this their sig.

Xebsball
05-04-2003, 09:11 PM
[To a female reporter] "It's no doubt I am going to win this fight and I feel confident about winning this fight. I normally don't do interviews with women unless I fornicate with them. So you shouldn't talk anymore... Unless you want to, you know."

:D

ZhouJiaQuan
05-04-2003, 09:14 PM
"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

im just going to let that one speak for itself...

edit gatta add one

"I just want to conquer people and their souls."

Mr Punch
05-04-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by shaolin kungfu
"My power is discombobulatingly devastating I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm."

Someone should make this their sig.

Done!:D

Repulsive Monkey
05-05-2003, 12:36 AM
Just goes to prove what a pathetic man he is, undoubtely a poor role model and a weak person who obviously suffers quite a lot on the inside.

Former castleva
05-05-2003, 06:45 AM
"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

:D :D

"I think the average person thinks I'm a f**king nut and I deserve whatever happens to me. That's what I believe."
:D

I have to lend some respect for this guy,funny he is.

I do not know whether he suffers in the inside,who knows if he was a nice man in the past...makes me think of Phineas Cage.

GreyMystik
05-05-2003, 08:06 AM
the best Mike Tyson quote I've ever heard of is "Everybody has a plan until they get hit..."

IronFist
05-05-2003, 11:43 AM
I remember Mike Tyson's Punch-Out for Nintendo. When he lost the title (or went to jail for rape, I forgot which), they dropped the "Mike Tyson's" and changed it to "Punch-Out." I think the last guy then was called Mr. Dream. Anyway, the original one came with this piece of paper that was a typed up inspirational letter from Mike Tyson to you. If I can find it at home maybe I'll scan it so you can see him trying to be a nice guy to the little kids.

I bet he didn't write it himself, however.

IronFist

Chang Style Novice
05-05-2003, 01:03 PM
I'd watch Tyson get the **** kicked out of him by a gorilla. That would be great. Then you could take the tape and put it next to the dictionary definition of "hubris."

Former castleva
05-05-2003, 01:41 PM
"I remember Mike Tyson's Punch-Out for Nintendo. When he lost the title (or went to jail for rape, I forgot which), they dropped the "Mike Tyson's" and changed it to "Punch-Out." I think the last guy then was called Mr. Dream. Anyway, the original one came with this piece of paper that was a typed up inspirational letter from Mike Tyson to you. If I can find it at home maybe I'll scan it so you can see him trying to be a nice guy to the little kids.

I bet he didn't write it himself, however."

Yes,it was Mr.Dream.I think the only difference is that they,well,look different as far as I know.
I´ve only confronted Mr.Dream and did I win? Nah.
I did not know that story though.

That avatar of yours,you ripped it off Zelda I assume?

"I'd watch Tyson get the **** kicked out of him by a gorilla. That would be great. Then you could take the tape and put it next to the dictionary definition of "hubris.""
In a way,it would be horribly ironic since it represents how related man and non-human primates can be,and how supposedly superior people can also share destructive qualities with other primates.
Oh well,nice.

IronFist
05-06-2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Former castleva

Yes,it was Mr.Dream.I think the only difference is that they,well,look different as far as I know.
I´ve only confronted Mr.Dream and did I win? Nah.
I did not know that story though.

That avatar of yours,you ripped it off Zelda I assume?

Mr. Dream I think was the same picture as Mike Tyson, except he was caucasion instead of black. I never made it to Tyson (I have the original version of the game), but I have a code to start off fighting him. It's hard as hell.

Yeah, my avatar is from Zelda :)

IronFist

Former castleva
05-06-2003, 03:45 AM
If I were me,I would not even try to beat it fairly (on console) :)

Lisa
05-06-2003, 06:36 AM
He has something like 4000 pigeons. I saw it on Jimmy Kimmel Live. He has all these pigeons (and I think a few magpies) that live on the roof of this ratty old building that he owns. He seemed to know a lot about them (breeding them, etc.) I must say that the highlight of the interview was when Mr. Tyson released the pigeons. Then he pulled out this 20 foot bamboo pole with a garbage bag on the end of it and shook it at the birds. He said he liked to scare them. Really wierd.

guohuen
05-06-2003, 08:33 AM
He's a very disturbed young man.