PDA

View Full Version : No I would not learn from a yak

Kristoffer
05-06-2003, 12:09 PM
:mad:

MasterKiller
05-06-2003, 12:21 PM
Or what if this Yak was actually a Mack,
trained by the late grandmaster of Animaniacs?
Who practiced Tai Chi to 10,000 maniacs,
but hated pacificsts
and was considered a maniac?

PHILBERT
05-06-2003, 12:55 PM
But what if he said "Hello Nurse!"
Just before being slapped with her purse?

What about the 3 stooges?
Could you learn from them?
What they could teach you is a gem.

I know they would kick you in the thigh
Before poking you in the eye

Now Mike Tyson, there's a real fighter
He is famous for being an ear biter
He is a double decker
Compared to Hannibal Lecter

chen zhen
05-06-2003, 01:48 PM
shut da **** up, already!
jeez

Kristoffer
05-07-2003, 12:03 PM
:rolleyes:

chen zhen
05-07-2003, 12:09 PM
:rolleyes: yourself

:D

Kristoffer
05-07-2003, 12:17 PM
I ****ing hate finnish hockey players. SERIOUSLY

Can u say.... Assassination ? :D

Former castleva
05-07-2003, 12:43 PM
"I ****ing hate finnish hockey players. SERIOUSLY"

:D :D :D ... ... :confused: :mad: :p

Kristoffer
05-07-2003, 12:47 PM
lol

;)

Former castleva
05-07-2003, 01:23 PM
From 1-5..............to 6-5.......Evolution of hockey.

How do you do that?

un :cool:

less :cool: less :cool: less :cool:

Kristoffer
05-07-2003, 01:25 PM
VICTORY! :D :D :D :D

But Finland is extremly good... you had me on my toes!

Former castleva
05-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Den glider in...

Brief analysis:
We had somewhat "easy" goals,which caused them to lay back and Sweden simply forced itīs way trough false sense of security of Finland.
Itīs unbelievable that you actually had your goalie out of the game as early as did,but hereīs the result (maybe Sweden should have taken their keeper off the game during the last minute and we might have had a change ;) )
This has happened before I guess,Sweden was better,even if it makes one bitter.
:o :)

Kristoffer
05-07-2003, 01:44 PM
Most exciting game I've seen in YEARS to be honest.

chen zhen
05-08-2003, 05:36 AM
hold kjaeftan din kjoetbulla-aetar

Swedish is in reality just badly-pronounced danish. They're just too lasy to talk properly

;)
a scandinavian inside-joke..

Former castleva
05-08-2003, 05:55 AM
And danish is a twisted mess.
;)

chen zhen
05-08-2003, 06:33 AM
Yksi Kaksi Kolme..

do I need to say more?

Kristoffer
05-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Danish is horrible and the yxi plyxi kiiiiitos crap aint workin either

chen zhen
05-08-2003, 01:05 PM
But you must admit, out of all the nordic languages, finnish is the most ****ed up
:rolleyes: ;)

Kristoffer
05-08-2003, 01:21 PM
Totally agree. Probebly why they play poor hockey: bad comunication with the players
:p ;)

MasterKiller
05-08-2003, 01:42 PM
That's enough talk about the Netherlands.

I mean it.

Former castleva
05-08-2003, 01:58 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kiiiiitos.

You mean enough talk from the neanderthals?

Kristoffer
05-08-2003, 02:08 PM
lol

Im just jokin u know it ;)

Former castleva
05-08-2003, 02:13 PM
Of course I do,but one has to "kid" (joke) back.

chen zhen
05-09-2003, 05:12 AM
I'm not joking

;)

guohuen
05-09-2003, 07:51 AM
In heaven, the English are the police, the French are the cooks, the Germans are the mechanics, the Italians are the lovers, and the Swiss run the whole place.
In he!!, the Germans are the police, the English are the cooks, the French are the mechanics, the Swiss are the lovers, and the Italians run the whole place.:p

Former castleva
05-09-2003, 07:52 AM
"I'm not joking"

.... .... ....*nearly choking*

";)"

:D ;) :)

Kristoffer
05-09-2003, 11:42 AM
LoL
In He11 everyone would speak danish hahaha.. Seriously I can't understand anything from it but alot of swedes can.

chen zhen
05-10-2003, 01:02 AM
And danes don't understand what swedes say when they're in denmark.
you know why?

They're always drunk:cool:

guohuen: I guess you saw my sig;) :p

F Castleva: nearly choking? on what;) :D :D :rolleyes: :p :eek:

Former castleva
05-10-2003, 05:52 AM
"F Castleva: nearly choking? on what"
No worries,pun intended. ;)

"They're always drunk"
Which ones? :D

chen zhen
05-10-2003, 06:28 AM
quote:"F Castleva: nearly choking? on what"
No worries,pun intended.

you just invited that one:p
just jokin' around

quote:"They're always drunk"
Which ones?

good point;)
the danes do have the european record in drinking..
but the swedes are always drunk when they come over to copenhagen (you know, the systembolaget and all that ****)in fact, I saw several of 'em last night in the city:rolleyes:

Kristoffer
05-10-2003, 10:08 AM
we're all pigs :D

chen zhen
05-10-2003, 10:52 AM
Yes, that's true kristoffer. the conclusion to this discussion: we're all pigs.:D
Now maybe we can stop this discussion, I sense the other members doesn't understand a word of what we're talking about
;)

Former castleva
05-10-2003, 11:40 AM
This is going to rock my world.
I thought we were all mammals and hominids to be specific.

No,no.Go on,beat got qi!

;)

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 05:02 AM
Skandinavisk tråd.. alla andra kan suga mina köttbullar.

Beat the qi thread? Then we'll need some new subjects to discuss. Any ideas?

politics?
Martial arts? (lol)
wimmin/*****es/piger/tjejer/guzzar/females ?
music

you'll decide I dun care, I'm on my way out anyway. ~Have fun~

Former castleva
05-11-2003, 05:06 AM
....Natural history? :cool:

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 05:09 AM

Sharks and rays are fish. Like other fish, sharks and rays have a backbone, live in water, and breathe by means of gills. Rays descended from sharks about 200 million years ago.

The banded guitarfish, shown above, illustrates the close relationship between sharks and rays. It is found in coastal waters, from shallow bays to about 70 feet deep, from Panama to Newport Beach.

Sharks and rays have many traits in common:

A skeleton made of cartilage (the material in your ears and the end of your nose) - it is strong, flexible, less dense than bone, and favors maneuverability
Specialized jaws and teeth for a variety of feeding strategies
Denticles -- small tooth-like structures covering the skin - armor protecting against predators and abrasion
5-7 gill openings -- a trait retained from ancient ancestors
Sharks and rays reproduce by laying eggs or bearing live young. All use internal fertilization

Former castleva
05-11-2003, 05:20 AM
Hey,pretty good information!
BTW,that shark cartilage supplements they may sell...itīs quackery (does not prevent cancer) ;)

OK,hereīs a quizzer;
What strange is there about whales?
What is it about whale anatomy?
Where do whales "come from"?

How long has fish been?

:p

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 06:05 AM
Whales used to be land animals who walked the earth. I don't know why but they started to going 'back' to the ocean. Their 'paws' become fens.

I know it all ;)

Former castleva
05-11-2003, 07:40 AM
OK.Good,you know stuff like I do. ;)

Then tell me which one is going to win? Canada or Sweden?
1st round is over,itīs 2-1 for Sweden.I kinda want Canada to win... :o :cool:

Itīs strange but I think whales descended from "fluffy animals",thatīs about it.

Hmmm,you actually edited your former post.

Sho
05-11-2003, 08:09 AM
Canada ska suga Sveriges köttbullar!

Former castleva
05-11-2003, 09:06 AM
2-2!
Canadaīs recent discovery.

Some 5 minutes left of 3rd round.

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 10:04 AM
yOu can go **** yourself you B-ITCH
FU.CK CANADA FU.CK ANYONE WHO THINK THAT GOAL WAS CORRECT
!!! YOU DEAD

IM GONNA HUNT YOU DOWN YOU MOTHER****ER REF AND **** YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO DEATH YOU CANADIAN MOTHER****ER

SUCK MY **** iM GONNA KILL YOU ALL!! YOUR DEAQD

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 10:08 AM
tHE ref didn't blow the wissle for the whole ****ing game. Those mother****ers could play however they wanted. NO PENALTYS. too bad no one can be proud over that game, the winners didn't deserve victory. It's a bloody shame that international hockey is allowed to be like this and that referee is still alive. IT'S A SHAME

congratulations :(
Now where does this c0ck sucker live?

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 10:14 AM
:( :mad:

...:(

Former castleva
05-11-2003, 10:20 AM
That must have been the most spectacular moment in this tournament,if not one of the most spectacular endings for one ever.

I did not notice anything controversial,really.
And the last goal,hehe...

Canada would certainly have been one of those non-home countries that I would have allowed the victory to fall for,talented of a kind.

chen zhen
05-11-2003, 10:33 AM
ishockey er et lortespil. Det kan sutte min pik hvad dag det skal være

HA-HA:D

Allright, if you like icehockey, fine with me. I just don't understand what you guys are getting so wild about. :rolleyes:

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 10:35 AM
You must be high or you could not have written such ignorant rubbish. To call this scandal "spectacular endings for one ever" shows great stupidity.

"I did not notice anything controversial,really."

If you took a paus in sucking your canadian boyfriends d1ck and actually looked at the game you would have noticed that the ref should have done ALOT more penaltys against the canadian players. He overlooked countless of TRIPPING's, ROUGHING's, INTERFERENCE and whatnot? If this ref don't loose his job I'll rip my hair off!
And DON'T get me started on the "goal". That was SO not in! You're just jealous coz Finland lost, 'brorsan' :rolleyes: ;)

Former castleva
05-11-2003, 10:46 AM
"Allright, if you like icehockey, fine with me. I just don't understand what you guys are getting so wild about. "
Iīm not a fan but itīs good to watch.

Let me guess,you got your avatar from some SNES game?

"If you took a paus in sucking your canadian boyfriends d1ck and actually looked at the game you would have noticed that the ref should have done ALOT more penaltys against the canadian players. He overlooked countless of TRIPPING's, ROUGHING's, INTERFERENCE and whatnot? If this ref don't loose his job I'll rip my hair off!
And DON'T get me started on the "goal". That was SO not in! You're just jealous coz Finland lost, 'brorsan' "

:rolleyes: ;)
Yeah,right.Well commenting on penalties,you could say the same of many games (someone actually said there were far too many penalties given in this tournament overall)
They cannot see everything,you are not biased at all of course.

No more politics left.
lol the goal was rather in,and they took the time to check out.Thereīs no arguing about after such a search.Besides,the keeper probably tried to cover it as much as possible.Whatīs brorsan? :D
(It is recommended that if angry,you should wait a few hours so the system recovers/cools down so you can discuss clearly :D ;) )

...Still buddies? :D

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Crap I thought we were gonna win :rolleyes:
I know that the refs in the whole tournament have been kinda low standard. In Sweden-Finland the ref were also poor but alot better than this. And I still think the puck was out ;)

YEah Im gonna need a few days for this ***** to cool down.. Hey of corz were still buddies :) This is just the way I am, hot headed.
'Brorsan' means brother.

I'm going out now. Have fun, see ya

Former castleva
05-11-2003, 11:30 AM
I see.
Thatīs OK,all.
See you.

Chen zhen,you seem to be changing your avatars more rapidly than I used to do.

chen zhen
05-11-2003, 11:36 AM
sorry if it confuses people, but I have a whole truckload of 'em laying around on my computer, and I just can't figure out which one to use.
I like my present one though, and I'm gonna keep it for a while, so I can stop confusing people.;)

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 01:07 PM
Fei Long would kick ass in hockey :D

chen zhen
05-11-2003, 01:17 PM
yeah, he would!:D
I think there's a connection: Fei Long is supposed to be a bruce Lee rip-off.. and my name is taken from the role bruce lee/jet li played in fist of fury/legend.
So that's the connection.
or whatever:rolleyes:

Kristoffer
05-11-2003, 02:10 PM
Fascinating.. you should write a book

Former castleva
05-11-2003, 04:35 PM
Fei Long........Fei long.......You mean Fei...Fei Long?!!
Rip-off from advanced (money rip-off version) Street Fighter 2.
SF 2 must be some of the most spectacular games ever.

"yeah, he would!
I think there's a connection: Fei Long is supposed to be a bruce Lee rip-off.. and my name is taken from the role bruce lee/jet li played in fist of fury/legend.
So that's the connection.
or whatever"
Are you suggesting that you are somehow related to Bruce Lee?
Cool.

Maybe you should write a book.

Listen to SF online;
http://classic.gamingfm.com

Kristoffer
05-12-2003, 04:04 AM
Street Fighter is the best... True classics. To pick a favourite character from the series is next to impossible.
I heard that the 'story' has ended and that Ryu is killed in a battle against Akuma. Don't know if we'll ever see it in a game though.

chen zhen
05-12-2003, 02:05 PM
I already wrote a book, It's called: " Don't be a wiseguy Kristoffer, or I'll Kick yo muddafugging azz"

available at your nearest bookstore

:cool:
;)

Former castleva: "your somewhat related to bruce lee?"
yeah, of course, duhh:rolleyes:
whaddya think, god******:D

Former castleva
05-12-2003, 02:17 PM
" Don't be a wiseguy Kristoffer, or I'll Kick yo muddafugging azz""
Self-published/produced?

"yeah, of course, duhh
whaddya think, god******"
Yeah,well I was a bit skeptical by the beginning. :o

chen zhen
05-13-2003, 03:51 AM
:o

chen zhen
05-13-2003, 08:35 AM
:o :o

Kristoffer
05-13-2003, 08:36 AM
I'm not in the mood for the toys, or games, or kidding. I'm not in the mood for clans. I'm not in the mood for gangs. I'm not in the mood for none of that stuff there. This is gonna be a Cosa Nostra 'til I die. Be it an hour from now, or be it tonight, or a hundred years from now when I'm in jail. It's gonna be a Cosa Nostra. This ain't gonna be a bunch of your friends, they're gonna be friends of ours. But at the same time would be friends of ours, it's gonna be the way I say it's gonna be, a Cosa Nostra. A Cosa Nostra. You might, because a guy's nice to you, and I'm not talking about you, I'm just sayin' you might makes him a good guy. It makes him a mother****er to me. It don't make him a good guy. It makes him a good guy if he's one of us and he proves he's part of us. And I'm the best judge of that, I think, right now. So you got a reason chen zhen, say it. I love you, say it, but that's not the point. This thing here, I'm not so sure of the five guys that I'm puttin' in are the first five guys that should be going in.
What can you do? I'm doing it because I want this thing to be proper. We got some guys that can preserve it and they'll be there forever. They won't be having secret ****in' parties where people won't be allowed. That we don't want and that we don't need, that's for sure. I wanna see an effort. I gotta see an effort for a Cosa Nostra. How many of these guys come, come tell me I feel sorry you got trouble. I don't, I don't need that. I ain't got no trouble, I ain't got no trouble. I'm gonna be all right. They got the ****in' trouble. And I don't mean the cops, I mean the people. The people who coulda made this a joke, you know what I mean. That's not a ****in' joke guys. Even, even, even some guys, some people downstairs now who I know whose ****ing stomach is rotten. I know whose stomach ain't rotten. You could, I, I could smell it the way a dog senses when a guy's got fear.

chen zhen
05-13-2003, 08:46 AM
WOAH:eek:
don't say you took that seriously?
we're just jokin' around here, cracking jokes, that was one, too. If that is where you're going with this? If you didn't see that as funny, fine, maybe it wasn't. I could've said something else. It's hard to see what's irony on an internet forum, where we can't see each other's faces.
what's with the cosa nostra anyway?
;)
if I've misunderstood anything of what you just said, then forget what I just said.

I'm just shocked with all the seriousity you come up with all of a sudden.

Kristoffer
05-13-2003, 08:56 AM
Fugheddaboutit ;) I'm just joking with ya

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/gottitape1.html
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/gottidead1.html

chen zhen
05-13-2003, 09:03 AM
AARHH, **** you!!:D
that must've taken a ****ing long time writing and figuring out that joke, maybe you should write a F'ing book:rolleyes:
you really screwed me over there;)

Former castleva
05-13-2003, 09:11 AM
(Iīm suspecting/do have a reasonable doubt that he is somehow related to mob/mafia)

You donīt have to take my word for it,just take a look at the EVIDENCE;
evidence1."If someone wants to they could kill you. If someone wants to they WILL take your possesions. You worry about knifes? You should worry about my 40 friends over there and their GUNS."

2.After which he was reported to have said;
"Now where does this c0ck sucker live?"

Additionally,evidence.3.
He also seems to be the scarface.

ZIM
05-13-2003, 09:19 AM
This won't have anything to do with what you're discussing, sorry.

I was looking at the various "would you learn from ----?" threads and at Howard Gardner's various Intelligence topologies and have an odd question:

One of mr. gardner's types of intelligence was Somatic or physical intelligence. So it may be possible that somewhere on this planet is an Idiot Savant who can do nothing really, except physical things... maybe you see where I'm going with this...

So: you've got an Idiot Savant who does really good uh... bagua. Would or could you learn from him? Remember, he can't even add or subtract, drive a car, or wash himself... basically autistic... :D ;)

Former castleva
05-13-2003, 09:25 AM
Too strange that youīre posting it here,considering the amount that you can rip out of a similar question,you might as well have started a new thread.
But as for your question,I guess I could.

"Remember, he can't even add or subtract, drive a car, or wash himself... basically autistic... "
Hehe.You might be kidding but I do not think autism is necessarily a very good diagnosis for this awesome teacher. ;)
Sidenote btw,asperger syndrome diagnosis was once "offered" to me when I was younger,they could not come up with anything better.
Continued-Sounds more like that he is more than mildly retarted.
:)

ZIM
05-13-2003, 09:34 AM
Too strange that youīre posting it here,considering the amount that you can rip out of a similar question,you might as well have started a new thread. Yeah, I know, but that joke's been used up...:p

Hehe.You might be kidding but I do not think autism is necessarily a very good diagnosis for this awesome teacher Didn't say he could teach! He's just really really good at it... Jeez, don't even know how this mythical guy learned it...??

:D Just having fun with the idea, no worries...

chen zhen
05-13-2003, 12:10 PM
What the hell are you talking about now:D

anyway, kristoffer, that was really ****ed what you, did,:D I mean ****, I thought you were really talking about me, and ****** then you took the ****ing thing from a website! i really had to think for a long time to figure out what the hell you were doing, before I wrote the answer. but I never thought you were that oversensitive, but that was the thing that freaked me out. :p
But no hard feelings, I can manage it.. But I REALLY wanted to kick yo azz after it!!:( :o :) :D :p

Former castleva
05-13-2003, 02:00 PM
LOL :D

chen zhen
05-14-2003, 11:42 AM
http://www.politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushcanwhoopass.htm
;)

Kristoffer
05-14-2003, 12:17 PM
I thought it was pretty **** funny :D People wondered what I laughed about the whole day. hehe

ZIM- I don't think I understand a thing about what your saying. You post this in my neanderthal thread? come oooon lol

Castleva - You have NUTTIN on me
:cool: :D

chen zhen
05-15-2003, 05:25 AM
This is Kristoffer (http://wantdbest.com/humor/pics/gbbarbie.html)
:D :p

edit:Now you got that one back;)

Former castleva
05-15-2003, 07:18 AM

Kristoffer
05-16-2003, 11:41 AM
gangsta ***** barbie rules :D