PDA

View Full Version : Abs problem

TzuChan
05-06-2003, 02:20 PM
hey guys, haven't posted here in a while, which is good news all the way, but I have a small problem I think. I've been doing the same non-weight training as always, getting really sweet results, I'm slim and muscled atm. But the abs show a little problem. When I tense them up, I can see the top 'bumps' are very well defined, the row beneath it a little less, and then I have a .. little belly ? I'm not talking about a belly belly, it's as flat as possible, but I don't see any abs showing through, and when I look in the mirror sideview, it kinda shows the belly .. it's hard to explain, I really DO NOT have a beer belly or something, I think it's impossible to have a flatter belly, but I think it's the lack of muscle that makes it kinda 'bump' out a little more then the upper rows.. plus as I said I don't see any muscles in that third row (the bottom row).. How can I target that area intensively ?

Cyborg
05-06-2003, 03:11 PM
Heh heh, you CAN"T. It's all one muscle dude. It's a natural thing you've got going anyway, if you don't want it seen draw attention elsewhere by building impressive pecs or something.:p

Kaga
05-06-2003, 03:54 PM
whats the program your doing TzuChan ?

IronFist
05-06-2003, 08:03 PM
Dude, seeing a six-pack is a function of your body fat. If the bodyfat is low enough, you will see abs. I'm sure your abs are trained enough to be visible if your bodyfat is low enough.

The bottom ones are usually the last ones to appear, because that's where people usually keep their last bit of fat.

IronFist

Ford Prefect
05-07-2003, 08:49 AM
IF is correct.

Try working out in the morning before you eat and don't eat a couple hours before you go to bed. Do cardio or some sort of interval training. This should melt the fat right off you.

TzuChan
05-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Alright, thanks alot dudes.. but I don't do cardio .. except sparring at training, what is a good cardio exercise ? I run and ride the bike quite often (at least once a day ..) does that count ?

Cyborg
05-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Yes it does.