PDA

View Full Version : You have to check this out!

chokeyouout2
10-11-2001, 12:58 AM
http://www.xs4all.nl/~dromero/diplomacy.swf

When you'r telling one of your little stories, here's a idea; Have a point, it makes it so much more interesting for the reader.

Stranger
10-11-2001, 01:31 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I don't get mad.
I get stabby.

RedDragon
10-11-2001, 01:38 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhahahahahahahhahahahahaahh ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! (pant, pant) aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooh (pant, pant) wooooooooh, i almost suffocated there, lol :D :D :D

"United We Stand, Divided We Fall."

joedoe
10-11-2001, 01:43 AM
ROTFLMAO :D

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

HopGar
10-11-2001, 01:48 AM
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(Keeps cracking up) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

old jong
10-11-2001, 02:51 AM
Yep!...That one really chokethemout! :D

Les paroles s'envolent.
Les écrits restent!...

Celestial Amiboshi
10-11-2001, 03:44 AM
:rolleyes:

How childish.

"So close to God, there is talk of a Holy Quadrant."

joedoe
10-11-2001, 03:55 AM
Hey Celestial, when did you change your nick?

cxxx[]:::::::::::>
You're fu(king up my chi

SifuAbel
10-11-2001, 04:08 AM
Yeah, now he's Louis the fourteenth

The sun king

Ol' grandious bear is pooping in the woods.

Are you immortal?

sifuabel@yahoo.
com

Celestial Amiboshi
10-11-2001, 04:10 AM
Why did I change it? October is absolutist monarch month.

HopGar
10-11-2001, 02:28 PM
stupid reason.

Zvika

"He's not dead, 'es resting! Well if 'e's resting, I'll wake him up! 'Ello Mr. Polly Parrot...." -Monty Python, Dead Parrot Sketch

popsider
10-11-2001, 03:11 PM
http://www.hotchic.org/war.swf

This is a similar example of unhelpful American propaganda

shaolinboxer
10-11-2001, 04:40 PM
LOL

Bring on the propaganda!

"She ain't got no muscles in her teeth."
- Cat

krome
10-11-2001, 05:17 PM
That F'in rocked. Good Toon! =)

Use what works not what looks pretty.

Celestial Amiboshi
10-11-2001, 06:47 PM
Curious how everyone here likes to glorify violence. Such unenlightened and pathetic people. Tsk. Tsk.

Johnny Hot Shot
10-11-2001, 06:54 PM
What ever you change your name to you will still be an arrogant, Pompus, fool. get a grip Kid.

"Life's a great adventure, mate."
Jacko Jackson

Celestial Amiboshi
10-11-2001, 09:17 PM
Are you suggesting that the glorification of violence is both good and proper?

By the way, isn't name calling beneath you?

Shaolindynasty
10-11-2001, 09:32 PM
Sorry guys but I agree with him, when we kill them and laugh does that mean we are any better than them? I was watching the news the other day and some military guy says "It's not that we are running out of targets(laughs a little).....Aphganistan is" then the whole room bursts into laughter. I am not saying we shouldn't take action but at the same time we shouldn't take joy in "revenge". After all that' what the word justice really means, revenge. Vengance should never be a joyous event.

New classes New online Catalog
www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)

Silumkid
10-11-2001, 09:46 PM
Can't remember who said it, but heard this quote the other day: "Terrorists can be found in 2 places...either under your heel or at your throat."

I vote for putting them under our heels, and if we have a little fun with it on the way, so what? I believe the future safety of this country will be in proportion to the ferocity of our response. It's like the school bully who tries to take your lunch money...if you give it to him, he'll keep bothering you. If you break his nose, he'll likely leave you alone.

We are trained in wushu; we must protect the Temple!

Kung Lek
10-11-2001, 09:50 PM
I would think that "justice" is more synonymous with "peace".

To have peace, is to have justice.

The killing is so far removed from all of us except for those who are there, we simply cannot relate to what is occuring in afghanistan. A blurry green screen showing events that are happening miles away makes it even more surreal for us.

But when those planes hit the buildings we could relate quite readily.

Not long now until that goes into memory and we start seeing television movies about it, and whatever else.

There is a lot wrong with this world. There is plenty wrong with our society as well as those of others.

peace is the way, the only way to bring an end to this. Peace almost never comes at the end of a barrel of a gun.

peace

Kung Lek

Martial Arts Links (http://members.home.net/kunglek)

Shaolindynasty
10-11-2001, 09:53 PM
Watching those people laugh about killing the other day made me realise how much we are like the terrorists. :( Also by taking joy in killing Muslims we are only fuleing their cause and reenforcing what Bin Lauden wants his followers to believe. Action agaist them is nessacary to prevent future attacks but we shouldn't enjoy mass murder, is that what being an american is about?

New classes New online Catalog
www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net (http://www.shaolindynasty.cjb.net)

Chang Style Novice
10-11-2001, 10:05 PM
I'm with KL and SD on this one. Louis IV hasn't said enough to tell if I agree with him. Here's (http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=95001302) a good editorial that pretty closely reflects my views. Although I'm not positive we're fighting this war the right way at present. Sure, Bin-Laden is in Afghanistan, but the people who commited the acts themselves had been in the US for years? Better intelligence (starting with some cia agents who speak arabic, for God's sake!) would be a better approach. I imagine it's in the cards, though it isn't as sexy on TV as bombing raids.