PDA

View Full Version : Mizong Chuan (Lohan)

StickyHands
05-08-2003, 05:47 PM
Can anyone tell me anything about this system? Is it true that it has some internal venuses to it? Do you practice or did you train in it? How is it overall and efficiency?? Thank you.

Losttrak
05-09-2003, 11:50 AM
I practice Mizong. Its a VERY good system but (as always) only good as its teacher. There are internals involved but I wont go into the practices. Alot of the footwork drills are neglected in many schools in attempts to commercialize and make the mad money. Be wary. Do some websearches and you will find alot of info such as:

http://www.plumpub.com/sales/vcd/vcd55.htm
www.whiteleopardkungfu.com
http://www.leeswhiteleopardkungfu.com/

MasterKiller
05-09-2003, 12:00 PM
LostTrack,

A classmate of mine attended classes at Lee's White Leopard Kung Fu in Dallas two years ago. He spent about 8 weeks there before moving back to Oklahoma, and he has nothing but nice things to say about his training and experiences there.

Is that your school? Or are you saying in your post that this school should be avoided?

Losttrak
05-09-2003, 12:52 PM
Yes that is/was my school since '95. Sifu has ALOT to teach but there is ALOT he doesnt or isnt willing to anymore. I am not going to say anything negative because I still consider him my sifu. It depends on what your desired end is as to whether its the school for you. His teaching style/spirit has changed over the years and to put it succinctly... I should have started with him about 15 years earlier when he was in Shreveport.

Mizong_Kid
05-16-2003, 02:20 PM
so you are still training with the same master lost trak?

Mizong_Kid
05-16-2003, 02:20 PM
your sifu is from hong kong isnt he

Losttrak
05-19-2003, 05:55 AM
Same master...

yup from HK

but he is originally Shanghainese

Mizong_Kid
05-24-2003, 03:57 PM
hey

just curious, i saw the lineage at your website losttrak. that lineage is just for hk right?

i thought master lu jun hai is the heir to mizong....i am sure thats what of his his senior student said in classs

did u get my pm about a kung fu related q?

Chinwoo-er
05-26-2003, 01:49 AM
Losttrak

I saw on your webpage that your master has a copy of the concept poem. Is it possible for you to ask your master for the chinese version ?

Thanks

Losttrak
05-26-2003, 07:25 AM
Sorry havent been around lately. Busy and stuff.

Mizong Kid:

Everyones teacher is the "lineage holder" nowadays. *wink* *wink* My jaded opinion is screw lineage. Who taught you nowadays is NOTHING compared to what u can do/what you have accomplished. This is America... names are jibberish... action is everything.

Chinwoo-er:

I am not sure if he has a copy he could produce. You havent seen his office lol. May want to try one of the contact emails and see if they can procure one for yas.

Ben Gash
05-28-2003, 07:55 PM
Lu Jun Hai teaches straight Mizhong. Lee teahces Mizhong Lohan.