PDA

View Full Version : Leung Bik again?

Jim Roselando
05-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Hello all,

Leung Bik has become a very unique person in the WC historical world. He has been attached to by diferent groups to support different beliefs and now has this mystical, yet unsolved, aura surrounding him!

I personally, do to all the evidence, do not believe in the stories BUT "that does not mean they are not true" or have any truth about them! Its just my beliefs but what I would love for someone, who had the opportunity, to do is visit MR. LEUNG WAI NAM in Koo Lo. He is Leung Jan's great grandson and he is friends with the Fung family of Koo Lo village. I bet he would be the one person who could put all this to rest (as it is his family we all talk about) and the one thing I would like to say is if Leung Jan had this secret system that was only taught within his family (or Leung Bik created something new) then why would Leung Jan's great gandson affiliate with what would be regarded as a modified version of his families art?

Next year, if all goes well, I would love to visit Hong Kong and the mainland but if someone has the chance to go there before then please look up Mr. Leung Wai Nam and help put an end to this historical mystery/debate.

:confused:

Regards,

hunt1
05-09-2003, 02:16 PM
Jim which son of Leung Jan was Leung Wai Nams grandfather?

Jim Roselando
05-12-2003, 06:28 AM
Hello Hunt1,

I am in the process of trying to find out more about him. At the moment I don't know! When I do, I will be looking forward to posting the info. I get!

To be continued!

Regards,