PDA

View Full Version : The KFO Repeat-o-thread

KC Elbows
05-09-2003, 02:18 PM
All right, in case this hasn't been covered before:

I was doing forms the other day, because I didn't want to lift weights, cause they slow you up and all, when I got thinking about all that Shaolin Do stuff, which reminded me of tai chi hippies and how grappling always beats striking, so anyway, I got looking at the time, and I realized that, holy crap, I had forgotten to work on my no touch knock out, so I did it a few times, using my cat as a target, and anyway, being an inner door disciple, most of your wouldn't understand, I was using weapons like an extension of my open hand work, and suddenly, WAM! I realized that this whole war thing was over oil, but it was the liberals fault too.

Anyway, I got up and hurt my leg doing it, probably because I haven't been keeping up on my taoist sexual practices, or my san shou, or was it san soo? You know, that kung fu style? Anyway, so I hurt my leg, and got thinking, maybe my teacher could adjust my chi?

As it turned out, I was on my way to get a chi adjustment when this guy came and tried a double leg take down. Well, that was his mistake, as I knew a lot of traditional tai chi and wing chun ground fighting methods. So, I did some pressure point stuff on him, but I didn't use the dim mak, I just left him there and continued on to my school, where I found my teacher had opened a tae bo class and closed the traditional point sparring program to replace it with sticky hands, because our art is too deadly.

So anyway, does anyone else here have any experience with that?:D

norther practitioner
05-09-2003, 02:25 PM
You too?

carly
05-09-2003, 02:31 PM
I think that just about sums it up.

kungfu cowboy
05-09-2003, 02:32 PM
So there are parallel universes.

KC Elbows
05-09-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by norther practitioner
You too?

LOL!!!

norther practitioner
05-09-2003, 02:47 PM
KC must have very stong chi though.... he fought off all of the tornados that I've sent his way.

Royal Dragon
05-09-2003, 03:44 PM
You say all that, and you didn't tell us if he agreed to use his precious Chi to fix your leg?

Hell, I hope he just made you let it heal on it own now!!! :eek: :D :p

guohuen
05-10-2003, 08:49 AM
The master has shared. I now will bow thrice.
(That was really funny btw):D

greendragon
05-10-2003, 11:18 AM
KCs 115th dream !

GunnedDownAtrocity
05-10-2003, 01:31 PM
... forgot to say you smoked a joint cause its totally healthy for you, but otherwise i'd say you about covered everything..

IronFist
05-10-2003, 07:32 PM
Tell me, were any astral spies involved?

IronFist

carly
05-11-2003, 03:59 PM
you left out the bit about smoking joint before your tai chi practice.

SevenStar
05-11-2003, 06:10 PM
Well see, that's the thing - The astral spies were indeed there, but they know that my chi blast is mor powerful then they can imagine, and they dare not try anything. However, that didn't stop Ashida Kim himself. He looked like a 300 lb ninja and he was wearing a gracie t-shirt. He told me that spitting was a viable means of self defense, and then started going over the finer points of it. Of course, I didn't care, so I butterfly kicked him and told him to get a life. I am helping him find a girl so that he can practice his ninja sex magic. He thinks he's mastered it, but he knows that he must try in on something other than his hand, and he's allergic to sheep.

KC Elbows
05-12-2003, 04:29 AM
Wool does irritate my skin as well. And I am a white guy. Thus, I am Ashida Kim.

Shaolin-Do
05-12-2003, 06:31 AM
I practice forms wearing a ninja turtles baby - t letting my enormous 350+ lb girth hang freely from above my belt, and woo people into hypnotic trances with its graceful gelatinous movement whilst practicing my tai chi.

MasterKiller
05-12-2003, 06:44 AM
SD, your post brought this image to mind:

Shaoin-Do practicing forms (http://www.kwoon.com/movies/nate_dance1.mov)

:D

Shaolin-Do
05-12-2003, 06:56 AM
Oh no... Now that the Golden roach form is out GM Sin will never teach me the 10,000 bees attacking form!

:(

sticky fingers
05-12-2003, 08:37 AM
Royce will choke you out

norther practitioner
05-12-2003, 11:15 AM
Royce will choke you out

I wish he would already.

GreyMystik
05-12-2003, 12:16 PM
even if Royce choked you out, it would be cause you're not a ninja.

if you were a true ninja, you could flip out and kill Royce(which would be cool, and by cool, i mean totally sweet).

i'll be back later, i have to go kick my mom in the face!

brothernumber9
05-12-2003, 12:39 PM
you forgot to mention how you talked with a "got qi" girl at the school.....I mean Mckwoon

cwheelie
05-12-2003, 01:58 PM
I am now enlightened.
There is nothing more to learn.
I will open my own chain of McFu schools and teach my disciples your wisdom (charging for each kernel of truth parceled out)

KC Elbows
05-12-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by cwheelie
I am now enlightened.
There is nothing more to learn.
I will open my own chain of McFu schools and teach my disciples your wisdom (charging for each kernel of truth parceled out)

I suggest using contracts.

IronFist
05-14-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by GreyMystik
even if Royce choked you out, it would be cause you're not a ninja.

if you were a true ninja, you could flip out and kill Royce(which would be cool, and by cool, i mean totally sweet).

i'll be back later, i have to go kick my mom in the face!

Owned!

IronFist