PDA

View Full Version : book on jing, rooting

MAreader
05-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Hello.

Last week I was reading threads about pak mei/bak mei as I had done a search on those keywords. Anyway I found a non-clickable web address in one of those threads that took me to a page where a book on chinese internal arts was offered. The book appeared to be self-published and only available at that site. It was titled something like "chinese internal kung fu" or "chinese internal martial arts". The thread was either in the southern kung fu forum or here.

I have repeated my search for pak mei and looked through a lot of threads but I can't find this address again. It wasn't a link, and I copied and pasted it into my explorer address bar out of curiosity. I really want to read this book. The author wasn't Erle Montaigue and the site wasn't chineseboxing.com(which has great books by the way).

I know I'm an idiot for not writing down the address of the page at the time. I was at school and leaving for the night. Does anyone have any idea what site this could be? The book had it's table of contents outlined and appeared substantial in its discussion of rooting, jing etc. It's self-published.

Note I started a similiar thread on the southern kung fu forum.