PDA

View Full Version : UK Knife Defence Workshop

bob10
05-14-2003, 02:40 AM
I'm running a workshop on Sat 24th May in Loughton, Essex. It runs from 1-4pm.

We will be covering several aspects of knife defence, plus also work against other edged weapons.

There is also a regular class at the same venue in the morning that people are welcome to attend

Full details at www.systemauk.com

Internal Boxer
05-14-2003, 04:20 AM
I here Karl Tanswell wants to come down and train ;)

bob10
05-14-2003, 04:53 AM
Lol, well he'd be most welcome too. Or he could always pop over and see Dave while he's in Manchester? Maybe he'd find something a little different to what he did before?

Here's an interesting link too ;)

http://www.cho-ja.org.uk/newsMay2003.htm

cheers

R
05-14-2003, 03:54 PM
Now somehow I lost how this relates to tai chi and the internal arts.....:D

I think that if people promote their courses on the forum then forum members should be able to attend free :p .

Cheers, R

bob10
05-15-2003, 01:26 AM
It relates because many people would classify systema as an internal art and also given that my style for many years was taiji, then taiji people may be interested.

And you are quite welcome along for free. Shall I reserve a place for "R"? :)

R
05-15-2003, 09:41 AM
Now that is a mighty kind offer there bob10.

Now I don't want to sound unappreciative but I shall first have to see how I'm scheduled for that day.....you are welcome to send your injured guys over to my clinic in Bedfordshire (that is if I'm booked up on the 24th :'). Certainly you can send me further info on other seminars in the future as I am open to hear what other people/styles have to present and wouldn't mind attending one sometime.

Were you ever a member of the nei chia society here in the UK?

You can send me a note directly if you like to

linsladept@hotmail.com

By the way R is short (really short) for Ross.

Cheers, R