PDA

View Full Version : Girl Fighters - Where Ladies Talk About MA

Becca
05-16-2003, 09:55 PM
Just found this site. It's where we ladies can talk MA girl talk.

Girl Fighters (http://pub27.ezboard.com/bgirlfighters76963)

Mr Punch
05-17-2003, 01:05 AM
Becca, that's such a sweet place to be!

I've never seen anyone talking about liking training with bokken because the wood's so pretty before! Being a wood freak and an MA freak I can appreciate that, and am ready to go and renounce my masculinity and sign on there as a girlie!;) :D

BTW, you may wanna direct them here for a touch of reality at times from us gruff ol' geezers, there's some scary stuff on that board that's gonna get people killed :(... Not mentioning any names of anyone going on about ki-blocks or anything...

Becca
05-17-2003, 06:38 AM
I got car jacked/mugged New years Day. He punched. I blocked the way my Sifu taught (My Sifu is big on useing Qi to strengthen blocks and body hits.) All he threw was one punch. Considering he was a great big bada$$ of a guy, if it hadn't hurt, I doubt he would have stoped with one. I have also been on the recieving end of them in body/arm drills. I don't bruse much when recieving, but I get great big black bruses when I get blocked. I've actually had an arm go numb for a few days after working with a guy named Brandon. That is good enough proof for me.

guohuen
05-17-2003, 09:01 AM
Girl Fighters is a good idea. Hopefully they will be able to stay on topic.