PDA

View Full Version : FREE SEMINARS! Martial Arts Gear SALE!

GeneChing
05-19-2003, 02:17 PM
Check out Tiger Claw's Annual Parking Lot Clearence Sale! (http://www.tigerclaw.com/sidewalk03.htm)
Saturday June 14th 10:00am to 4:00pm.
This year we've added free seminars too. Plus all proceeds from sales go towards the fund-raising efforts of our non-profit charity branch - the Tiger Claw Foundation. Hope you can join us!

GeneChing
06-11-2003, 11:10 AM
Here's my timely ttt.
Our last sale drew an overwhelming response, and this time we've added free seminars - check it out!

GRAPPLING & THROWING ARTS: by Coach Willy Cahill
SELF-DEFENSE PRESSURE POINTS: by Master Suk Ku Kim
99 POWER HEALTH QIGONG(Chi - Kung): by Master Tu Jin-Sheng
(Beginners Welcome)

If you're in the neighborhood, we'll be clearing our warehouse at rock bottom prices, so stop by for some great deals and free lessons.

PLUS MEET got qi girl MARGIE IN PERSON!

PHILBERT
06-11-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by GeneChing
PLUS MEET got qi girl MARGIE IN PERSON!

:( :(

Stupid Texas.

Robinf
06-11-2003, 11:16 AM
I wish I was in California.:mad:

Judge Pen
06-11-2003, 11:52 AM
Gene,

Please take this show on the road. At least to Knoxville. Doesn't Tiger Claw have a distrubution place here?

PHILBERT
06-11-2003, 12:55 PM
And Dallas, you guys have a distributor here in Richardson, which is close to Dallas.

And bring Margie along with it. :D

Judge Pen
06-11-2003, 01:06 PM
[i]

And bring Margie along with it. :D [/B]

Yes. :D

norther practitioner
06-11-2003, 03:20 PM
How come so many clearances Gene? Too much clutter?

GeneChing
06-12-2003, 10:02 AM
We have a huge warehouse here, and it gets packed with old stock that we are discontinuing, stuff that didn't sell, and samples. It's pretty fun, becuase you never know what you'll find in the back sometimes...

For example, we carried VHS videos - Jackie, Jet, Sammo, quite a few really, that we originally got from Taiseng years ago. Taiseng was selling high, so for us to make a profit, we had to sell at $40. That worked years ago, before DVD, but now who's going to pay that kind of price? So we're closing out that line and letting go of our remaining stock at a loss - they're talking about marking them down to $5-10 per title.

Another example is that we've improved the quality of our gear. New materials, new stitching, you name it. We're always upgrading - we have to do so to stay on top. So the old stuff, well, we sell it real cheap at these clearences. It's still good stuff - top of the line last year - but we have to make way for new models.

As for our Knoxville office, I don't know if they're planning to do the same. Since ours have been so successful, they might. But we're keeping Margie here in CA. Sorry boys.

GeneChing
06-13-2003, 10:07 AM
ttt

Judge Pen
06-13-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by GeneChing

As for our Knoxville office, I don't know if they're planning to do the same. Since ours have been so successful, they might. But we're keeping Margie here in CA. Sorry boys.

I'll forgive ya for keeping Margie. Just keep me posted if they decide to do the same in Knoxville.

:)

kungfuyou
06-14-2003, 10:03 PM
I got there at about 12pm, and there wasn't much left at all!!! I did get a good deal on a double broadsword though!! :) So I'm happy!! :D