PDA

View Full Version : Your Lineage And Your Teacher Are Fake

BAI HE
05-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Sorry Sandman, I couldn't resist!

TEMPLE KUNG FU FOREVER!

KingMonkey
05-22-2003, 11:42 AM
All your wing chun styles are belong to us !

BAI HE
05-22-2003, 11:43 AM
i COME KICK SCHOOL.. BREAK A Z Z ESS FAKE BOLOGNA KARATE!

BAI HE
05-22-2003, 11:50 AM
FAKE NUN KARATE! YOUR TEACHER NO CRAP!
YOU BIK JUNG PEEPEE IS ALL WRONG!

ONLY I INHERIT YIP MAN'S SACRED UNDERWEAR!

ntc
05-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... you can keep it !! (hehehehehe)

BAI HE
05-22-2003, 12:07 PM
I WEAR IT PROUD ON MY HEAD! IT BE SMELLING BETTER
THAN EMIN'S DIRTY HIPPY HAIR!

WCis4me
05-22-2003, 12:39 PM
wut ewe funny goat stance school say not real wu shu. We having truth. We are finding secret of Yip Man... we finding scroll in water.......ancient writing told....walk softly, carry big pole, no use wetting pants stance. we share copy of truth for world to see.
you have $20 we give you some. you don't we meet you in alley and chinese box ewe. you show good boxing we bargain.
You see our link. you find many good things
www._we_real_deal_wu_shu.com
(funded and endorsed (secretly of course)by the Co-conspirators of The Illuminati Federation)

BAI HE
05-22-2003, 12:42 PM
I SHOW YOU SUPREME RECTUM KICK FORM!
SO SECRET... NO FAKE! AND SECRET MAN-SACK CLAW AND KICK!
ONLY I KNOW, CHINA NUBER ONE! I SINK RED BOAT AND BEAT FAKE NUN!

WCis4me
05-22-2003, 01:15 PM
ewe talk no good. i know big skinny bug in eye form. i show ewe lesson ewe never knew. fake-nun beating not so good. she had bad day...feet bind no work. red boat had leak. i learn much skill from her sifu's sifu's sifu's sifu. real true no fake. so secret he stay breathing still 300 years from secret chi sau partner is stinky form. he real deal no fake!we use star weapon much good.we so good we get real star from heavens. sifu get u good deal.no fake.
ewe check out link you find good deal on good stuff. we still offer for bargain.
(funding no longer secretly provided by Co-Conspirators of The Illuminati Federation)

BAI HE
05-22-2003, 01:22 PM
I teach ultra secret "Woman who have red dot in panty at special week of month form"

CAN BEAT ANY MAN! MAKE MAN FLEE!

ntc
05-22-2003, 01:26 PM
You folks are a riot !!!! hehehehehehe

WCis4me
05-22-2003, 01:31 PM
me hear of that form. that form most deadly against man who use r.u.p.m.s.ing form. form work 4-7 days if has skill. man can not block must run like rabbit and seek shelter or no can have heir in future.
you check out my site you find good stuff
(Now sponsored by the Elect Alpha Dog To Admin. Campaign)

ntc
05-22-2003, 01:37 PM
Yim Wing Chun just came to me in a dream and told me to ask this question for her:

YOU TAWKIN' BOUT ME ?????????

Alpha Dog
05-22-2003, 01:39 PM
HAHA! Silly Round-eye, eating speggiti wit chopsick an doing Wing Chun like monkey drinking Po Sum On! Sew picture of Bruce Lee on jacket and you superstar, Joe! HAHAHA! But you jus silly round eye is all!!

old jong
05-22-2003, 02:44 PM
I have news for you!...Ng Muy was a guy dressed as a woman!...He had lots of things to teach to Yim beside Wing Chun!...I bet you fakers didn't know about this. :eek: